PDA

View Full Version : Not even competitive

nigeriannightmare
11-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Straight up embarrassment we don't even compete and when we do compete we make mistakes high school football teams make. The end of the season can't come fast enough....then the season will be over things will happen and I'm gonna get all excited again....such is the life of a Kansas City fan and mizzou fan.

Coach
11-18-2012, 07:38 PM
It's a really sad state of affairs right now. Not only is this team bad, but key players are getting hurt in the process.

I blame the majority of this on Romeo Crennel. Penalties, mistakes, effort, it all rolls up to him.

reded
11-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Honestly, when is this madness going to stop? When will someone be held accountable? Now we can't even protest this sad state of affairs lest we be kicked out of the stadium.

MissingTBone
11-18-2012, 08:29 PM
I hope we are tanking for the number 1 pick. Not sure who I hope that is though. We lack determination, accountability, discipline, and even desire to win at this point. I really hope big changes are coming at seasons end.

nigeriannightmare
11-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Why the F are they waiting. There has been zero and I mean zero improvement on this team.

nigeriannightmare
11-18-2012, 09:03 PM
We have lost what 8 in a row now, that has to be a record. And haven't win at home yet and looking at the schedule I just don't see it. What in the heck is it gonna take to get Clark to do something.

#58ChiefsFan
11-18-2012, 09:49 PM
They smoked Todd at 5-8 and now were 1-9 so it isn't a number. It must be that Pioli was going to find consistency with firing Haley, mission accomplished! Consistently uncompetitive.

Lord-Chiefy
11-19-2012, 11:37 AM
We can't. Be tanking because there isn't a qb in the draft worth a top 20 pick!!!!!!!!!!

OPLookn
11-19-2012, 11:48 AM
We have lost what 8 in a row now, that has to be a record. And haven't win at home yet and looking at the schedule I just don't see it. What in the heck is it gonna take to get Clark to do something.

To me Pioli isn't going to do anything because he knows he's going to be fired. At this point I think Pioli is milking his pay check knowing he's gone at the end of the year. Better yet maybe Clark has said he can't sign anyone.

My thought is that Clark is doing his homework right now. Almost everyone has to admit that when we hired Pioli it was the best decision that could have been made at that time. Clark had interviewed, done homework, asked around, etc. To me that's what he's doing right now now.

I also feel that's why we haven't seen any contract negotiations with players. A new GM will have the power to remove, add and trade players that a previous GM had signed. For some reason that Clark has remained silent is giving me hope. If he'd have come out 2 or 3 games ago and released a statement I'd think that Pioli is staying. But that he's still quiet just makes me think he's doing homework.

reded
11-19-2012, 12:11 PM
OPL is correct in that Pioli was considered the "elite" hire at the GM position due to his record at New England. Unfortunately he has failed to produce on his own and it's now time to cut him loose and start over again back at square one.

I don't blame Clark Hunt for his pick in Pioli but I hope he's seen the light and sends him packing. I'm sure he's been working diligently at finding Piolis replacement. It would be a pretty piss poor legacy for his father if he keeps the franchise heading down the same road that it is now.

Hayvern
11-22-2012, 07:38 AM
There are a number of reasons why there is not a change.

First, who would you put in charge if you fired Romeo? No good coach would ever come into a team in the middle of a season and take over and honestly, you think anything would be better if Daboll took command? Heck, he is part of the problem.

nigeriannightmare
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
There are a number of reasons why there is not a change.

First, who would you put in charge if you fired Romeo? No good coach would ever come into a team in the middle of a season and take over and honestly, you think anything would be better if Daboll took command? Heck, he is part of the problem.

Jim zorn....he has nfl HC experience and in no way would he do a worse of a job.

reded
11-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Jim zorn....he has nfl HC experience and in no way would he do a worse of a job.

This.

OPLookn
11-23-2012, 10:54 AM

Why would we want to go and ruin a completely good first round, first pick chance?

reded
11-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Why would we want to go and ruin a completely good first round, first pick chance?

.....because history has shown that we'll just f**k it up.

Remember that HOF QB we drafted back in '83?

Of course you don't, we drafted the one that wasn't a future HOF QB.

#58ChiefsFan
11-23-2012, 04:52 PM
.....because history has shown that we'll just f**k it up.

Remember that HOF QB we drafted back in '83?

Of course you don't, we drafted the one that wasn't a future HOF QB.

King Carl really ****ed us on never moving past the Marino/Blackledge debockle. Not near as much as Marty did with Gannon/Grbac when deciding we weren't going to ever develop a QB though.

I have less than zero faith that Pioli can make the correct choice for this years draft.

You're right it is completely inexcusable for this organization to **** up developing the most important position for closing in on 30 years now.

N TX Dave
11-23-2012, 06:11 PM
58Chiefs the only problem is this year there is not a QB that stands out from the rest and I am afraid they are going all be a crapshoot and there may not be one that is a can't miss therefore it will be easy to continue the frugality of drafting a QB. Now the draft just past there were two can't miss and a few other good chances of success.

#58ChiefsFan
11-23-2012, 08:08 PM
58Chiefs the only problem is this year there is not a QB that stands out from the rest and I am afraid they are going all be a crapshoot and there may not be one that is a can't miss therefore it will be easy to continue the frugality of drafting a QB. Now the draft just past there were two can't miss and a few other good chances of success.

Hopefully Pioli is gone and the new GM will realize that drafting late round QBs and trying to find the next Brady has less chance of working than Cassel throwing a back shoulder fade pass.

ctchiefsfan
11-24-2012, 01:34 AM
58.....I REALLY don't like your new signature picture. Don't mean to be offensive, but PLEASE consider changing it.

#58ChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 08:40 AM
58.....I REALLY don't like your new signature picture. Don't mean to be offensive, but PLEASE consider changing it.

There ya go my friend, didn't mean for it to be anything but a joke like this year has turned out to be.

MissingTBone
11-24-2012, 07:43 PM
I agree that the top qbs in this years draft are a lot less desirable than last year. Maybe we trade out of the first pick and get lots of picks like the rams did last year. I'd be ok with that. Have a good draft, pick up a decent qb via free agency and hope there are better options next year.

N TX Dave
11-25-2012, 01:43 AM
The problem with trading out of the top spot for a lot of picks is that there has to be someone several teams want with the first pick, is there someone out there in this draft like that? At this time I have to say no there is not anyone that is by far the number one pick that several teams want that is usually reserved for a can't miss franchise QB only (read Luck or RGIII type). What other position draws that kind of interested?

MissingTBone
11-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Yes but as the draft approaches then the hype machine starts up and then there will be a much clearer picture of the first few picks. Although not as clear as last year as we all knew who was going 1-2 at this time last year. I think teams will have a guy they want enough to trade up, well I hope so!

MissingTBone
11-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Does anyone think Landry Jones could be a good qb to try and take in the draft? Not at number 1 but maybe later. He has had some pretty good numbers.

ctchiefsfan
11-25-2012, 10:06 AM
There ya go my friend, didn't mean for it to be anything but a joke like this year has turned out to be.

THANKS MAN!!!! I know this season is an absolute mess, but it's really hard to see a signature from a true Chiefs fan that makes a joke of it. I can get mad as hell at our team, coaching and management.....but I can never laugh at them. As long as there is a Kansas City Chiefs team I'll always love them.

I REALLY appreciate the change of signature!!!!

Hayvern
11-26-2012, 12:36 AM
THANKS MAN!!!! I know this season is an absolute mess, but it's really hard to see a signature from a true Chiefs fan that makes a joke of it. I can get mad as hell at our team, coaching and management.....but I can never laugh at them. As long as there is a Kansas City Chiefs team I'll always love them.

I REALLY appreciate the change of signature!!!!

After the screaming, crying, and fighting are over, the only thing left is laughing.

:yahoo:

Hayvern
11-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Does anyone think Landry Jones could be a good qb to try and take in the draft? Not at number 1 but maybe later. He has had some pretty good numbers.

Go for the gold, take the highest and best QB you can. You take a look at guys like Bradford, Ryan, Luck, Flacco, well you can see what a good QB can do for a team.