PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs can’t spell team with LJ

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 01:20 AM
More from the world of :fatlock:

It’s too late now. Larry Johnson got his guaranteed millions, a hefty new contract that bought him the freedom to pout and behave selfishly at his own discretion.

He arrived at Sunday’s game in a black, chauffeured Maybach 62, one of the world’s 10 most expensive cars, priced at $350,000-plus, Mercedes Benz’s answer to the Rolls-Royce, a vehicle intended for mega-celebrities in major cities and the filthy rich.

We know now how Larry plans to handle his newfound wealth and responsibility — poorly.

We know now how he plans to repay the Kansas City football fans, teammates, coaches, front-office executives and representatives of the media who chose to overlook his immaturity and support him — he’s going to make us look like fools.

Sunday’s game with the Bengals was it for me. I’ve given up on Larry Johnson.

He is what he is — the guy who declined to pass-block in Dallas in 2005, the guy some Chiefs players swore would become a deadly locker-room cancer when armed with a huge signing bonus, the guy Dick Vermeil claimed wore diapers, the guy who spiked the ball for no reason with 4 minutes to play in Sunday’s game.

I could go on. We all have a Larry Johnson story. Remember when he stated on HBO that black players preferred playing for black coaches because they know what it’s like to be a young black athlete?

Yeah, I thought about that comment Sunday when the Chiefs were trying to climb into first place in the AFC West, the Bengals were trying to dig out of an AFC Central hole, and Larry Johnson was throwing the ball in anger and Cincinnati’s Chad Johnson was refusing to finish a pass route, which led to a critical interception.

Johnson and Johnson, two of the most selfish and buffoonish players in the NFL. I could see what’s happening in Cincinnati — Marvin Lewis has lost control of his football team because he and the organization tolerated Ocho Cinco’s bojanglery for too long — happening in Kansas City.

Herm Edwards is in the process of getting sold out by the running back who likes to pretend that he’s down for the cause.

Well, now we know what Larry’s cause is — Larry Johnson. All season he’s carried himself as if his 52 teammates don’t care about winning, as if the coaching staff wants to run for 10 yards, as if he could double as offensive coordinator.

Why not master the art of being a complete running back before demanding Mike Solari’s job? On Sunday Johnson had a careless goal-line fumble and whiffed on at least one pass block that got Damon Huard creamed.

No one threw a sideline tantrum or tried to show Larry up. His teammates moved on. They gave Larry respect. With each selfish act that respect is evaporating. His late-game spike of frustration cost the Chiefs 5 yards, stopped the game clock and could have easily cost the Chiefs the game.

His poisonous attitude is beginning to take root in the locker room. I blame cornerback Benny Sapp’s meltdown partially on Larry Johnson. When your highest-paid, highest-profile player is constantly brooding and acting unprofessionally in full public view, it’s not surprising when other players join in.

Look at the 1-4 Bengals and Marvin Lewis; they were darlings of the league just a couple of seasons ago. Everyone loved Chad Johnson’s look-at-me buffoonery, and Lewis pretended that Johnson’s antics had no impact on team chemistry. Locker-room disputes between Johnson and members of the Cincinnati coaching staff were all explained away as baseless rumors.

Does any of this sound familiar? Did Herm Edwards not open a postgame news conference this season explaining away the “frustrated emotions” of his players after an on-field tirade by Larry Johnson and Damon Huard and an alleged halftime locker-room tirade by several players?

At some point, Edwards and Carl Peterson are going to have to take a united stand against Johnson’s behavior. The Patriots and the Colts are the two best franchises in the league over the last five or six years. Yes, they’re blessed with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. But the organizations are also smothered in a team-first attitude.

Obviously, giving Johnson a huge contract was a mistake, one that I can’t blame Peterson for making. What do the Chiefs do from here?

The next time LJ acts up, I’d deactivate him for the following game. Sure, you risk alienating him, losing him mentally and emotionally. But that’s already taking place. Johnson has backed the Chiefs into a corner. Edwards and Peterson might as well fight back and gain respect from the 52 other players in the locker room.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/318879.html

hermhater
10-16-2007, 01:24 AM
More from the world of :fatlock:

It’s too late now. Larry Johnson got his guaranteed millions, a hefty new contract that bought him the freedom to pout and behave selfishly at his own discretion.

He arrived at Sunday’s game in a black, chauffeured Maybach 62, one of the world’s 10 most expensive cars, priced at $350,000-plus, Mercedes Benz’s answer to the Rolls-Royce, a vehicle intended for mega-celebrities in major cities and the filthy rich.

We know now how Larry plans to handle his newfound wealth and responsibility — poorly.

We know now how he plans to repay the Kansas City football fans, teammates, coaches, front-office executives and representatives of the media who chose to overlook his immaturity and support him — he’s going to make us look like fools.

Sunday’s game with the Bengals was it for me. I’ve given up on Larry Johnson.

He is what he is — the guy who declined to pass-block in Dallas in 2005, the guy some Chiefs players swore would become a deadly locker-room cancer when armed with a huge signing bonus, the guy Dick Vermeil claimed wore diapers, the guy who spiked the ball for no reason with 4 minutes to play in Sunday’s game.

I could go on. We all have a Larry Johnson story. Remember when he stated on HBO that black players preferred playing for black coaches because they know what it’s like to be a young black athlete?

Yeah, I thought about that comment Sunday when the Chiefs were trying to climb into first place in the AFC West, the Bengals were trying to dig out of an AFC Central hole, and Larry Johnson was throwing the ball in anger and Cincinnati’s Chad Johnson was refusing to finish a pass route, which led to a critical interception.

Johnson and Johnson, two of the most selfish and buffoonish players in the NFL. I could see what’s happening in Cincinnati — Marvin Lewis has lost control of his football team because he and the organization tolerated Ocho Cinco’s bojanglery for too long — happening in Kansas City.

Herm Edwards is in the process of getting sold out by the running back who likes to pretend that he’s down for the cause.

Well, now we know what Larry’s cause is — Larry Johnson. All season he’s carried himself as if his 52 teammates don’t care about winning, as if the coaching staff wants to run for 10 yards, as if he could double as offensive coordinator.

Why not master the art of being a complete running back before demanding Mike Solari’s job? On Sunday Johnson had a careless goal-line fumble and whiffed on at least one pass block that got Damon Huard creamed.

No one threw a sideline tantrum or tried to show Larry up. His teammates moved on. They gave Larry respect. With each selfish act that respect is evaporating. His late-game spike of frustration cost the Chiefs 5 yards, stopped the game clock and could have easily cost the Chiefs the game.

His poisonous attitude is beginning to take root in the locker room. I blame cornerback Benny Sapp’s meltdown partially on Larry Johnson. When your highest-paid, highest-profile player is constantly brooding and acting unprofessionally in full public view, it’s not surprising when other players join in.

Look at the 1-4 Bengals and Marvin Lewis; they were darlings of the league just a couple of seasons ago. Everyone loved Chad Johnson’s look-at-me buffoonery, and Lewis pretended that Johnson’s antics had no impact on team chemistry. Locker-room disputes between Johnson and members of the Cincinnati coaching staff were all explained away as baseless rumors.

Does any of this sound familiar? Did Herm Edwards not open a postgame news conference this season explaining away the “frustrated emotions” of his players after an on-field tirade by Larry Johnson and Damon Huard and an alleged halftime locker-room tirade by several players?

At some point, Edwards and Carl Peterson are going to have to take a united stand against Johnson’s behavior. The Patriots and the Colts are the two best franchises in the league over the last five or six years. Yes, they’re blessed with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. But the organizations are also smothered in a team-first attitude.

Obviously, giving Johnson a huge contract was a mistake, one that I can’t blame Peterson for making. What do the Chiefs do from here?

The next time LJ acts up, I’d deactivate him for the following game. Sure, you risk alienating him, losing him mentally and emotionally. But that’s already taking place. Johnson has backed the Chiefs into a corner. Edwards and Peterson might as well fight back and gain respect from the 52 other players in the locker room.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/318879.html

I will bet that :fatlock: disses LJ.

Can I get odds on that?

Let me read on and be wrong please!!!!

hermhater
10-16-2007, 01:31 AM
I have read it and read it again.

:fatlock: is trying to pour the poison down the KC fans throats.

That is yellow jounalism.

Blaming LJ for Sapp's idiocy?

I will post more on this article once I have read it again...

It just makes me mad!

rbedgood
10-16-2007, 06:21 AM
:fatlock: analysis...

Fat overweight journalist is bitter. He just sat down and figured out that LJ makes more each day at practice than :fatlock: makes in a year.

:fatlock: figured out that if he took every penny from his paychecks for the next 5 years and didn't pay taxes, or eat, he still couldn't afford LJ's new sweet wheels...

http://sp1.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4277872434 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dmaybach%2B62%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8&w=450&h=169&imgurl=www.automotto.org%2Fimages%2Fmaybach-62-s_59.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.automotto.org%2Fentry%2Fall-new-maybach-62-s-luxury-personified&size=14.8kB&name=maybach-62-s_59.jpg&p=maybach+62&type=jpeg&no=12&tt=11,040&oid=dc7659d1695f65e4&ei=UTF-8)

Is LJ immature...yeah somewhat. Can he learn, yeah definitely. Is LJ a natural born leader...NO...but frankly that's usually the QBs job anyhow. If he works his a$$ off in practice and cleans up his stupid penalties, I frankly say he's better on your team than on another...(I'd be happy to see him in SF red and gold)

:fatlock: as for deactivating LJ...remember Herm is the coach..."We play to win the game"...odds are probably better with LJ than without...

DrunkHillbilly
10-16-2007, 09:42 AM
This guy is a fat pig that has always liked to stir the pot! He is so full of crap it's unbelievable!! Sapps meltdown is somehow LJ's fault??? What a joke!

LJ definetly missed that glaring block that led to a sack but the goal line fumble??? Two guys were on him and the D back simply made a good play on the ball! He hacked his arm with all he had. In no way do I see this as a "careless fumble". He had a great run to get to the goalline!! Sometimes players just make good plays and this was one of those times.

chief31
10-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Wasn't Whitless the guy who was screaming "Give L.J. his money!!!!", during the hold-out?

swmochiefsfan
10-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Fatlock is a moron but LJ could use some growing up, no doubt about that.

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Wasn't Whitless the guy who was screaming "Give L.J. his money!!!!", during the hold-out?

Heh! Yeah, I'm pretty sure. :lol:

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 11:43 AM
This guy is a fat pig that has always liked to stir the pot! He is so full of crap it's unbelievable!! Sapps meltdown is somehow LJ's fault??? What a joke!

LJ definetly missed that glaring block that led to a sack but the goal line fumble??? Two guys were on him and the D back simply made a good play on the ball! He hacked his arm with all he had. In no way do I see this as a "careless fumble". He had a great run to get to the goalline!! Sometimes players just make good plays and this was one of those times.

Not to agree with :fatlock: or to be a :fatlock: apologist but this is the one aspect of the article that has merit IMO. LJ was carelessly carrying the ball loosely in one hand like a loaf of bread out away from his body; it was a stripped ball looking for a place to happen.

McLovin
10-16-2007, 12:18 PM

Lets just say for the sake of arguement it was a careless fumble, It has been a lot of touches since LJ did fumble, He isnt a Droppie Parker, Im sure this drop will help to keep him on track with ball management, I dont like seeing him drop the ball, especially at the goal line, but he doesnt do it often, and every now and then you need something bad to get to something good.

All I am saying is after x number of carries without a fumble, you still worry about ball security but it goes further back in your mind. Maybe this will bring it back to the front of his mind and make ball security a bigger concern so he can start another streak.

Jumbled but those are my thoughts, btw how many times has the now traded Bennett fumbled and there are those saying awww hate to see him go. Looks like he was a good person, but he wasnt a star, bring on the draft picks, bring back Priest.

Go CHIEFS

DrunkHillbilly
10-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Lets just say for the sake of arguement it was a careless fumble, It has been a lot of touches since LJ did fumble, He isnt a Droppie Parker, Im sure this drop will help to keep him on track with ball management, I dont like seeing him drop the ball, especially at the goal line, but he doesnt do it often, and every now and then you need something bad to get to something good.

All I am saying is after x number of carries without a fumble, you still worry about ball security but it goes further back in your mind. Maybe this will bring it back to the front of his mind and make ball security a bigger concern so he can start another streak.

Jumbled but those are my thoughts, btw how many times has the now traded Bennett fumbled and there are those saying awww hate to see him go. Looks like he was a good person, but he wasnt a star, bring on the draft picks, bring back Priest.

Go CHIEFS

Fair enough.

This was kind of my point. Something like 471 carries or so without a fumble?? He's not a careless ball carrier! The defensive player made a good play. I'm giving the guy some credit. I thought it looked like he had the ball away from his body a little because he was trying to fight off the guy on his left side.

hermhater
10-16-2007, 02:16 PM

Yes, he was, but so was I.

I am happy he got his money. We weren't gonna spend it on O linemen anyway, so why not?

We have our QBOTF already(???), so why not keep the 2nd leading rusher over the last few years???

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/109.jpg

If you don't think this effected LJ then take a look at the above. He was devastated that he made that mistake after getting p!ssed at the play calling and O line and then screwing up himself. Maybe this will help him be a better team player, maybe not.

chief31
10-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Fair enough.

This was kind of my point. Something like 471 carries or so without a fumble?? He's not a careless ball carrier! The defensive player made a good play. I'm giving the guy some credit. I thought it looked like he had the ball away from his body a little because he was trying to fight off the guy on his left side.

Agreed. Priest Holmes was guilty of this axact same kind of mistake in a playoff loss to the Colts a few years back, but it is far from a defining moment. Mistakes will happen, just try to keep the to a minnimum.

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 04:11 PM

Go CHIEFS

A very good point.

hermhater
10-16-2007, 04:12 PM
A very good point.

You need a new way to agree Chiester...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/137.jpg

:lol::funnypost::bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
10-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Until that play, LJ had the longest current active streak of touches without a fumble. I don't think LJ was being careless. He was trying to get in the end-zone. He didn't see the guy coming from the other side while fending off another defender. That kind of stuff happens sometimes. How many tirades, tantrums, and general fits of whining have we seen from Fatlock over the years? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

hermhater
10-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Until that play, LJ had the longest current active streak of touches without a fumble. I don't think LJ was being careless. He was trying to get in the end-zone. He didn't see the guy coming from the other side while fending off another defender. That kind of stuff happens sometimes. How many tirades, tantrums, and general fits of whining have we seen from Fatlock over the years? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

Agreed and for those who don't think it devastated LJ I will repost this picture of him after it happened!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/109.jpg

He was very sorry!

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 04:29 PM

Good point!

Although I do not believe he set out to fumble through the end zone the manner in which he was carrying the ball suggests to me that he was physically being careless with his handling of it. Was it a good defensive play to save the touchdown???? Yes; absolutely, and I also believe LJ did feel very bad about the mistake he made. However this is the kind of criticism LJ can expect especially after holding out for 45 mil. JMHO

hermhater
10-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Good point! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/137.jpg

Although I do not believe he set out to fumble through the end zone the manner in which he was carrying the ball suggests to me that he was physically being careless with his handling of it. Was it a good defensive play to save the touchdown???? Yes; absolutely, and I also believe LJ did feel very bad about the mistake he made. However this is the kind of criticism LJ can expect especially after holding out for 45 mil. JMHO

FYP!

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 04:38 PM
FYP!

My post does not need fixing and you stay away from it. :p

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 04:38 PM
FYP!

My post does not need fixing and you stay away from it. :11:

hermhater
10-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Good point! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/137.jpg

FYR?

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 04:50 PM
FYR?

Much better! :D

hermhater
10-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Much better! :D

So many rules for my little head!

:sign0103::lol::iamwithstupid::sign0098::D

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 10:32 PM

:lol::lol:

chief31
10-17-2007, 02:00 AM

Your little head has absolutely no bussiness here!!!!!

:lol:

Guru
10-17-2007, 02:29 AM

Why does the pot always come before the kettle?

hermhater
10-17-2007, 02:33 AM
Why does the pot always come before the kettle?

It tastes better.

Guru
10-17-2007, 03:09 AM
It tastes better.

Don't you mean, smells?
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/148.jpg

hermhater
10-17-2007, 03:10 AM
Don't you mean, smells?

I will go with (puff) both (snort)....

Guru
10-17-2007, 03:21 AM
I will go with (puff) both (snort)....

Puff the Magic Dragon

hermhater
10-17-2007, 03:46 AM
It tastes better.

Don't you mean, smells?
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/148.jpg

The smell tastes better?:D

hermhater
10-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Puff the Magic Dragon

I'll take that one guys, the post whore was too easy...

"Lived by the Sea"

Guru
10-17-2007, 03:59 AM

"Lived by the Sea"
If you really listen to the lyrics, you would know it has nothing to do with a dragon.

chief31
10-17-2007, 04:14 AM
If you really listen to the lyrics, you would know it has nothing to do with a dragon.

It's about a boy and his magical pet dragon. What are getting at Focker?

hermhater
10-17-2007, 04:20 AM

"Lived by the Sea"

Man I am getting so censored and post manipulated around here that it makes you sick!

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 04:21 AM
http://re3.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2013152039 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dmeet%2Bthe%2Bparents%2Bmovie% 26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26qp_p%3Dmeet%2Bparents%2Bmov ie%26imgsz%3Dall%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D526&w=640&h=384&imgurl=onthemat.com%2Fimages%2Fgumby%2Fcat.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onthemat.com%2Fgumby%3Fcat%3 D3%26amp%3Bpaged%3D1&size=38.4kB&name=cat.jpg&p=meet+the+parents+movie&type=jpeg&no=526&tt=904&oid=bccc81e094514cb2&ei=UTF-8)

Epic movie...

Guru
10-17-2007, 04:26 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
10-17-2007, 04:29 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dmeet%2Bthe%2Bparents%2Bmovie% 26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26qp_p%3Dmeet%2Bparents%2Bmov ie%26imgsz%3Dall%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D526&w=640&h=384&imgurl=onthemat.com%2Fimages%2Fgumby%2Fcat.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onthemat.com%2Fgumby%3Fcat%3 D3%26amp%3Bpaged%3D1&size=38.4kB&name=cat.jpg&p=meet+the+parents+movie&type=jpeg&no=526&tt=904&oid=bccc81e094514cb2&ei=UTF-8)

Epic movie...

How do you get away with this?

hermhater
10-17-2007, 04:31 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice.

I like being the fool!

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 04:42 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dmeet%2Bthe%2Bparents%2Bmovie% 26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26qp_p%3Dmeet%2Bparents%2Bmov ie%26imgsz%3Dall%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D526&w=640&h=384&imgurl=onthemat.com%2Fimages%2Fgumby%2Fcat.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onthemat.com%2Fgumby%3Fcat%3 D3%26amp%3Bpaged%3D1&size=38.4kB&name=cat.jpg&p=meet+the+parents+movie&type=jpeg&no=526&tt=904&oid=bccc81e094514cb2&ei=UTF-8)

Epic movie...

How do you get away with this?

Funny cat vs. not funny at all cats...

Chiefster
10-17-2007, 08:16 PM

You can milk anything with nipples.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:33 PM

"Well I have nipples, can you milk me?"

:lol::lol::lol:

Canada
10-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Please close this thread NOW!!!

McLovin
10-17-2007, 10:57 PM

Ewww Ewwww Ewwww

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:59 PM

Please close this thread NOW!!!

Ewww Ewwww Ewwww

You guys have never seen meet the parents???

Blashphemy!!!!

:sign0153:

Canada
10-17-2007, 11:01 PM
You guys have never seen meet the parents???

Blashphemy!!!!

:sign0153:

I have, but those two posts made me think of Chiefster milking your nipples and now I am talking about it! Dammit just please close this thread!

hermhater
10-17-2007, 11:03 PM
I have, but those two posts made me think of Chiefster milking your nipples and now I am talking about it! Dammit just please close this thread!

EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW!

tornadospotter
10-17-2007, 11:07 PM

Chief Warning System activated, send in the Man card investigation team now. :lol: :yahoo: :cop:

hermhater
10-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Chief Warning System activated, send in the Man card investigation team now. :lol: :yahoo: :cop:

Don't taze me, Chiefster!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/154.jpg

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 11:11 PM
guru...your presence is needed to sort this mess out.

Yes i've seen the movie...however some quotes need to be buried, and left underground...

hermhater
10-17-2007, 11:18 PM
guru...your presence is needed to sort this mess out.

Yes i've seen the movie...however some quotes need to be buried, and left underground...

Are you telling Chiefster to stop quoting Gaylord Focker?

As for myself I was quoting the Raging Bull!

(Much more manly if you ask me!)

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Not telling him to stop quoting Gaylord...not telling him anything...Guru is the expert on the subject. I simply suggest that he may want to take a look at this situation.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Not telling him to stop quoting Gaylord...not telling him anything...Guru is the expert on the subject. I simply suggest that he may want to take a look at this situation.

Debil, I mean Guru, art thou amongst us in disguise???

Guru
10-18-2007, 12:11 AM
problem resolved.

sling58
10-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Hopefully LJ becomes a team player again this weekend vs the raiders and runs 100 plus in the game with a few Td's.

Chiefster
10-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Hopefully LJ becomes a team player again this weekend vs the raiders and runs 100 plus in the game with a few Td's.

That would be nice; it would also be nice to see Priest don the Red and Gold once again as well.

mxpxHERO
10-20-2007, 04:37 PM
don't they wear the white and gold unis on the road?

Chiefster
10-20-2007, 04:43 PM
don't they wear the white and gold unis on the road?

yeah but the helmets are still red. :D

mxpxHERO
10-20-2007, 04:50 PM
yeah but the helmets are still red. :D

so are raiders fans blood too. they can't deny that.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/239.jpg

Chiefster
10-20-2007, 04:52 PM
so are raiders fans blood too. they can't deny that.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/239.jpg

Nice use of the word "SUCK"! :lol:

mxpxHERO
10-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Nice use of the word "SUCK"! :lol:

i guess you can say im a true raider hater.

not only do i drink lots of beer, but i drink a lot of hatoraid. (CORNY) but i do.

Chiefster
10-20-2007, 06:06 PM

not only do i drink lots of beer, but i drink a lot of hatoraid. (CORNY) but i do.

Heh! :lol:

anaeelbackwards
10-20-2007, 07:56 PM

you are CORNY PERIOD. its ok, i still like you. :sign0104:

Canada
10-20-2007, 08:25 PM

I will be the judge of that!! :Tool:

anaeelbackwards
10-20-2007, 08:32 PM
I will be the judge of that!! :Tool:

yes no one drinks more beer than canada.....

one day man, we will have a drinkathon... :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-20-2007, 08:34 PM
yes no one drinks more beer than canada.....

one day man, we will have a drinkathon... :bananen_smilies046:

mmmm......that got me so excited I peed a little!! :yahoo: :drunkhb:

sling58
10-21-2007, 07:49 AM
That would be nice; it would also be nice to see Priest don the Red and Gold once again as well.

Yes it will! Can't wait to see him at home. Arrowhead will shake from the roar of the fans cheering when he steps out on the field again there.

I will settle for the away jerseys today but in two weeks he will be at home vs the Packers.

chief31
10-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Jay Glazer, of Fox Sports' pregame show, said that the Chiefs coaching staff "got on" Lj this week, about his attitude.

sling58
10-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Jay Glazer, of Fox Sports' pregame show, said that the Chiefs coaching staff "got on" Lj this week, about his attitude.

Good someone needed to. But the question is will it help?

chief31
10-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Good someone needed to. But the question is will it help?

Like Glazer was saying... If L.J. doesn't want to play to win, then Priest, most definitely will.

sling58
10-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Like Glazer was saying... If L.J. doesn't want to play to win, then Priest, most definitely will.

Hopefully Priest coming back today lights a spark under LJ.

Canada
12-20-2011, 12:54 AM
LJ, Herm, Carl Peterson ...i just had a bad dream!! :)

Chiefster
12-20-2011, 12:55 AM

I was wondering who dug up this old relic.

KCraised
12-21-2011, 11:41 AM
No kidding. Reminding me of Larry makes me realize this year doesn't seem that bad now...

figcrostic
12-21-2011, 11:58 AM

Someones feeling nostalgic. Good find though really puts this season in perspective and how far we have come.

texaschief
12-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Before the contract was given, the Chiefs were offered a first and 2 seconds by Green Bay and Peterson wanted 2 firsts... (sigh)... gawd, he was a horrible GM in the '00s.

matthewschiefs
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM
YAY for old threads