PDA

View Full Version : Funniest play of the 2012 season

Coach
11-24-2012, 09:20 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1783221/stillbetterthancassel.gif (http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1783221/stillbetterthancassel.gif)

At least other teams are struggling this year.

On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman's butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.

This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD's in 55 seconds.

Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.

#Epic Fail

NJChiefs
11-24-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm still busting about that play. They must have shown it about a thousand times here on local TV and poor Sanchez has become an even greater Butt of ridicule. The ironic thing is it was actually one of his better games despite the result. But he is definitely not a QB for us to pursue. Now one of those 49ers on the other hand ...

Coach
11-24-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm not interestd in Alex Smith, but maybe Kapernick. I haven't seen him play. Alex Smith in my opinion is no different than Matt Cassel.

NJChiefs
11-24-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm not interestd in Alex Smith, but maybe Kapernick. I haven't seen him play. Alex Smith in my opinion is no different than Matt Cassel.

Agreed. Smith doesn't really impress despite his stats this year. I've watched a bunch of Kaepernick highlights since last week. I think he's the real deal. Tough as nails. Great speed, scrambling and ability to read the blitz and avoid the sack. Nice arm strength and quick release. The most impressive thing I saw is his ability to run left and throw to the right with accuracy. I doubt he'll be available though. Seems the Niners realize already that he is their soon-to-be franchise QB.

matthewschiefs
11-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Matt Cassel just said that Sanchez is a bad QB

jason1981
11-24-2012, 08:06 PM
I think alex smith is a huge upgrade over cassel. Which just shows how much cassel sucks. But smith can be a good qb. Cassel at his best is below average.

Miller
11-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I hope that we can get a GM that can look at our options with a new perspective. I mean I hate that we are eying these backups like they are going to save this team ( Like Cassel, remember?) We need new eyes and a new direction. We are so pissed that ANYONE but what we have, is what we want.

AussieChiefsFan
11-25-2012, 03:11 AM
The play combined with the ensuing kickoff ensured much laughter :lol: :D

Eydugstr
11-25-2012, 03:28 AM
Did Rex Ryan have an excuse for that play in the post game conference?

NJChiefs
11-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Did Rex Ryan have an excuse for that play in the post game conference?

Yes. He said it was a designed trick play. Tebow was supposed to trail, scoop the ball up and scramble to the right, throwing a flea flicker of sorts to the corner of the right end-zone. But then he remembered that Tebow cant throw and changed the play ... but forgot to tell Sanchez.

rodu
11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Before we get a new QB, make sure you get a new OC otherwise it's a waste of a QB

matthewschiefs
11-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Before we get a new QB, make sure you get a new OC otherwise it's a waste of a QB

And a new head coach What I have been saying all year

doobs_05
11-26-2012, 12:57 PM
If that was Tebow....Touchdown. Seriously NYJ, PUT IN TEBOW!!! (also i have Shaun Green and tebow will boost his numbers in fantasy)

Coach
11-27-2012, 11:53 AM
If not for fantasy football, I don't think I'd watch another game this year.

Chiefster
11-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Hilarious!