PDA

View Full Version : From a Packer fan

Packfan11
12-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.

Ryfo18
12-03-2012, 03:08 PM
I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.

Very kind words. Thanks for taking the time to share.

nigeriannightmare
12-03-2012, 03:10 PM

Thank you soo much. Great to see the nfl showing unity. Someone on this board had mentioned a feelin of numbness before the tragedy, that word resonates more than ever now.

Chiefster
12-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Thank you for your kind words; you're a class act.

brdempsey69
12-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks, Packers fan. Much appreciated.

Many Chiefs fans like myself have the utmost respect for the Packers.

Miller
12-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks, class act up there

#58ChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks, Packers fan. Much appreciated.

Many Chiefs fans like myself have the utmost respect for the Packers.

^This^

LondonChief
12-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Thank you Packers fan.

LargoChief
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Always liked the Packers and their fans, you're a class act Packerfan!!!

tornadospotter
12-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Thank you for your post, your thoughts and prayers, Chief Nation is in need of those. Mostly for, may your thoughts and prayers go toward the families of this terribly event that happened. Pray for little Zoey, she will need help in the future. When all of this event will happen for her, that time she learns and understands what happened. May God pour out his blessing on her on that day, give her strength and courage to carry on. May our prayers and thoughts also be the ones that will now raise her, may Jesus guide them, and help them prepare her for that day. That is my prayer.

drstandley31
12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
My wife's a Packer Fan, at least we have a little good emotion going on in this house. Was at Green Bay for the Jacksonville game a few weeks ago. You guys are great fans!