PDA

View Full Version : Another chapter in this storied rivalry.

Yoda
12-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Meh.....

Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can't get up for this game. That's how bad things are with these two teams.

#58ChiefsFan
12-10-2012, 12:05 PM
It's the battle of draft position. Seems like the winner is the looser at this point in the season.

N TX Dave
12-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I am in a quandary I really don't what the Chiefs to win and I never want the tRaiders to win either. The loser will get the earlier draft pick unless they win another game this year. If the Chiefs win that would drop them from 1st to 3rd pick if the tRaiders lose that will move them to 2nd pick.

dbolan
12-10-2012, 12:26 PM
We have been playing this "draft" game for years now and no progress.

My son even labeled the Chiefs as a "spoiler" team. LMAO

Seek
12-10-2012, 12:50 PM
The Chiefs are done for the year. Charles is supposedly out the rest of the year. It is clear what happens to this offense whent that threat is gone. There is no way this team can rely on our Qb with constant pressure with a make shift offense.

I expect the Raiders Front Sevent to dominate the Chiefs offense and the Chiefs may be looking at 9 points best off field goals.

#58ChiefsFan
12-10-2012, 01:20 PM
The Chiefs are done for the year. Charles is supposedly out the rest of the year. It is clear what happens to this offense whent that threat is gone. There is no way this team can rely on our Qb with constant pressure with a make shift offense.

I expect the Raiders Front Sevent to dominate the Chiefs offense and the Chiefs may be looking at 9 points best off field goals.

Charles or Bowe? I heard a rumor Bowe has a couple broken ribs. I haven't heard about Jamaal yet.

Yoda
12-10-2012, 01:24 PM

lol you expect the Raiders front 7 to dominate. You're too kind. Unfortunately for both teams, they are a "late and a dollar short" for the coveted 1sr pick. That was last year, this year, the 1st pick is a burden.

Seek
12-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Charles or Bowe? I heard a rumor Bowe has a couple broken ribs. I haven't heard about Jamaal yet.

I didn't hear for a fact but the local news made it sound JC was done for the season showing high lights of him falling on his shoulder.

Seek
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
lol you expect the Raiders front 7 to dominate. You're too kind. Unfortunately for both teams, they are a "late and a dollar short" for the coveted 1sr pick. That was last year, this year, the 1st pick is a burden.

to be honest I have not watched the Raiders but once this year and that was against the Chiefs. I am just used to the Raiders defense destroying our offensive line and watching Cassel panic.

What has changed.

Yoda
12-10-2012, 02:43 PM
to be honest I have not watched the Raiders but once this year and that was against the Chiefs. I am just used to the Raiders defense destroying our offensive line and watching Cassel panic.

What has changed.

They look confused and out of assignment. They are just getting out played. I am hoping to see Terrell Pryor play and see what exactly we have in him.

nigeriannightmare
12-10-2012, 03:18 PM

It's a bit of a conundrum. Been cause of a lot of debate here. Yoda if the raiders get the first pick, purely hypothetical, who would you choose.

Yoda
12-10-2012, 04:10 PM
It's a bit of a conundrum. Been cause of a lot of debate here. Yoda if the raiders get the first pick, purely hypothetical, who would you choose.

I would without a doubt choose to trade down, maybe even twice. Load up on picks as the Raiders have many holes to fill. I don't see anyone in the top 5 that stand out as a "must have impact player". If the Raiders do that, I would be stoked!

nigeriannightmare
12-10-2012, 04:18 PM
I would without a doubt choose to trade down, maybe even twice. Load up on picks as the Raiders have many holes to fill. I don't see anyone in the top 5 that stand out as a "must have impact player". If the Raiders do that, I would be stoked!

Yeah most here would trade out of the pick but who is willing to trade up, that will be tough.

Yoda
12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah most here would trade out of the pick but who is willing to trade up, that will be tough.

That is the tough part. Hopefully there is someone who has been suckered into believing one of the two QB's is a can't miss prospect.

MyManHali
12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
We need Heywerd Bey to have a career day, score a td and dunk the ball in fat scott's face.

MyManHali
12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Without Bowe, hell even with Bowe we have the worst passing attack in the NFL, but without him it will get even uglier.

Newsome, Baldwin, Mccluster, Copper.

No one to compliment JC.

My god, what has Pioli been doing for 4 years?

Chiefster
12-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Meh.....

Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can't get up for this game. That's how bad things are with these two teams.

You and I my football lovin brother are in complete agreement.

chiefnut
12-11-2012, 09:37 AM
i for one still hope we kick rader butt! it would be great to see us have a good game for a change . it won't matter if we pik 1-5, even as low as 10 there is value, even if not at QB. no team will trade up to get the #1 pik this year so we will be stuck with what we get.

tornadospotter
12-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Meh.....

Knock this crap off! I do not care what the records of our teams are! This is Rivalry! This is Raider Week! We are going to Kick your butts! Thats right, sorry Yoda, but it is on this week! :bartsimpson::raisux::chiefs3:

Yoda
12-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Knock this crap off! I do not care what the records of our teams are! This is Rivalry! This is Raider Week! We are going to Kick your butts! Thats right, sorry Yoda, but it is on this week! :bartsimpson::raisux::chiefs3:

Enjoy......

drstandley31
12-15-2012, 06:17 PM
They were out coached, which is really sad to say, given that string of Raider coaching disasters. Romeo can't get this team ready for a division rival. He doesn't even understand the importance of it. He gave Charles 5 carries the last time we played them. Was worried about them loading the box! The same team that's given up huge rushing numbers multiple times.
Yoda, Time to change your trailer, Al's dead!

Seek
12-17-2012, 01:03 PM

Damn, Hate to say I know your team better than you! Our offensive line was just pathetic as usual against Oakland.