PDA

View Full Version : President Bush is talking about wounded veterans.

hermhater
10-16-2007, 04:28 PM
He says he is pushing for new legislation that would compensate wounded vets.

I will believe that when I see it.

This guy has been scrambling frantically for the last 6 months to make his presidency not look like a joke for the history scholars.

Good luck with that.

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 04:35 PM
He says he is pushing for new legislation that would compensate wounded vets.

I will believe that when I see it.

This guy has been scrambling frantically for the last 6 months to make his presidency not look like a joke for the history scholars.

Good luck with that.

He is not the only president in recent history to have said problem.

DrunkHillbilly
10-16-2007, 05:30 PM
He is not the only president in recent history to have said problem.
AMEN!!!!!! Don't get this started!!!!!

McLovin
10-16-2007, 07:39 PM
hmm not to make lite of it, but wounded veterans, would that include Trent Green.

Just kidding, I think that next to all the young people losing their lives and coming back less then how they left (this includes mentally as well as physically) football pales in comparison. I feel that anyone who goes on active duty should be much more compensated but those that are injured or lose their lives should be on a whole different level.

God Bless the USA, you dont have to support the war but please support the soldiers.

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 10:35 PM

Agreed!

hmm not to make lite of it, but wounded veterans, would that include Trent Green.

Just kidding, I think that next to all the young people losing their lives and coming back less then how they left (this includes mentally as well as physically) football pales in comparison. I feel that anyone who goes on active duty should be much more compensated but those that are injured or lose their lives should be on a whole different level.

God Bless the USA, you dont have to support the war but please support the soldiers.

Absolutely!

chief31
10-17-2007, 01:42 AM

Agreed. 100%. Those people should be earning the money that our politicians are getting paid, and much more.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Thanks for showing your support guys!!

This really means something to me, and that is why I posted it.

Good job guys!

Guru
10-17-2007, 03:01 AM

I THIRD this motion.

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 03:51 AM
I'm with Guru and Hillbilly. I support the troops, I want to assume everyone here does, and before some dimwit gets on and starts a debate for/against the war, lets have this thread come to a happy end.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 03:57 AM
My bad, good idea, close it mod!!!!

Really, Please!

Guru
10-17-2007, 03:58 AM
On that note.....