PDA

View Full Version : Bowe has broken ribs and is likely to be done for season

kcvet
12-11-2012, 10:04 AM
http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/12/09/16/26/BUd3h.St.81.jpeg

from the KC Star

Bowe has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Raiders in Oakland and is reportedly finished for the season. That being the case, he may have played his last game for the Chiefs. Bowe was playing this season on the one-year contract he signed last summer after being selected the team’s franchise player.

Whether Bowe ever plays for the Chiefs again is an issue that will be settled after the season. For now, they’ll have to play against the Raiders without him.

Read more here: Chiefs’ Bowe has broken ribs and is likely to be done for season - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/10/3959128/chiefs-bowe-has-broken-ribs-and.html#storylink=cpy)

who steps up here and does it matter with 3 games left???

LargoChief
12-11-2012, 10:23 AM
I like Newsome from what I've seen of him. Get Breaston out there and Copper at least catches the ball!! Bowe did pretty good this year..

Coach
12-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Bowe has played his last game as a Chief IMO. Sell those jerseys on eBay now. We couldn't strike a deal with Bowe when wanted to stay in KC. It seems very unlikely that we can suddenly reach a deal now that he wants the hell out of dodge. No QB and the worst team in football isn't an exciting opportunity for a free agent.

We need te franchise tag for Branden Albert.

nigeriannightmare
12-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Bowe has played his last game as a Chief IMO. Sell those jerseys on eBay now. We couldn't strike a deal with Bowe when wanted to stay in KC. It seems very unlikely that we can suddenly reach a deal now that he wants the hell out of dodge. No QB and the worst team in football isn't an exciting opportunity for a free agent.

We need te franchise tag for Branden Albert.

Albert out hasn't hurt us as much as us not having Bowe. Stephenson is only a rookie and has looked pretty darn good....Albert is gonna get a fat contract from someone I don't know that Bowe will. I think, by Stephenson playing pretty well we have just said bye bye to mr Albert. I would think we tag Bowe again.

Chiefster
12-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Could this season get any worse?

tornadospotter
12-12-2012, 02:32 AM
I have no problem letting bowe go. Never could catch the passes that could make a difference. Do not give me that crap about passes to him not catch able, he had plenty on target thru his career with the Chiefs that he just dropped. He has made many a highlight reel catch, and has made plays for big yards, but still the simple easy catches that he drops or does not even try to catch, cost us in games more than the great catches made. I prefer to have consistent receivers that will make the catch when ever the ball is thrown to them, that is catch able. JMO

Eydugstr
12-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Could this season get any worse?

From here on out...please don't ask that. We keep getting the unpleasant answer!!

Looking forward to next April, though.

Chiefster
12-15-2012, 10:42 PM
From here on out...please don't ask that. We keep getting the unpleasant answer!!

Looking forward to next April, though.

Too bad this recruiting seems to be a bit lack luster.