PDA

View Full Version : Is this as low as it gets?

drstandley31
12-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Have we hit the bottom? I can't remember a team this pathetic ever, so I hope we are at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe, when this tran wreck is over, we can only go up. Because you can't go any further down. That game against the Raiders (who are pathetic in their own right) was an awful mess!

#58ChiefsFan
12-16-2012, 09:56 PM
I don't know brother. It seems they find some way to get worse every week. The only way left to get worse is for someone we need next year to get hurt, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

nigeriannightmare
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
I feel soooo bad for tamba hali, DJ, Brandon flowers and Albert, d Bowe, jamaal Charles the crap they have had to deal with for being paid professionals. They have been they the ringer. Yes we can say they are all millionaires but they don't have the choice to quit and go to another team. So yes they get paid well but the industry they are in makes a lot of money also. These guys get embarrassed in front of thousands of fans and millions of tv viewers because of the ineptitude of a few.

Coach
12-16-2012, 11:28 PM
The Chiefs find a way to reach a new low every week.

Chiefster
12-17-2012, 01:10 AM
The Chiefs find a way to reach a new low every week.

True, if there is one thing I've learned in the last forty-nine years is that it could ALWAYS be worse.

chiefnut
12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
i am no longer infuriated nor outraged by our play [or lack there of]. i have become numb emotionally to this horrendous season and at least that leaves me with a somewhat more logical less emotional hope for next year. i have always said if we win only one game a year it had better be home against the radrs. to not score a point against an equally dreadful team is about as low as it gets. i fully expect a total house cleaning and i hope we accidentaly win a game or two this year just to drop down in the draft a little. i can no longer get upset over how badly we play this year, regardless of how pathetic it will be. i only hope that next year my over zealous enthusiasm returns at it always has.

LargoChief
12-17-2012, 12:44 PM
How long will they wait? Do you guys think...

Bike
12-17-2012, 01:07 PM
How long will they wait? Do you guys think...
Jan 03, 2013. After the holidays. Maybe. Dunno.

chiefnut
12-17-2012, 01:45 PM
as soon as the season is over

Lord-Chiefy
12-17-2012, 04:52 PM
This usnt as low as it will get!! Pioli bad crennel will be back next season....

Hayvern
12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
i am no longer infuriated nor outraged by our play [or lack there of]. i have become numb emotionally to this horrendous season and at least that leaves me with a somewhat more logical less emotional hope for next year. i have always said if we win only one game a year it had better be home against the radrs. to not score a point against an equally dreadful team is about as low as it gets. i fully expect a total house cleaning and i hope we accidentaly win a game or two this year just to drop down in the draft a little. i can no longer get upset over how badly we play this year, regardless of how pathetic it will be. i only hope that next year my over zealous enthusiasm returns at it always has.

Numb, for me I am numb to the point that I turn the game on and then fall asleep. That never happened before for me. At this point I will likely not even watch the final two games.

swochief
12-17-2012, 06:33 PM
About the only reason i watch anymore is to see individual play , just to see which on offensive are worth keeping around. QB , receivers and tougher/smarter line play. Except the current qb's , alot of this might correct itself w/ better coaching and new GM.

LargoChief
12-17-2012, 09:24 PM
They really suck but it is like a bad movie you start to watch and just hope it gets better...but it never does, lol!! I am having a hard time watching but there is no doubt again this Sunday I will spend three hours watching. Thanks to Bud Light for making it tolerable...I usually break into laughter by my second beer, better than tears! LOL

Guru
12-18-2012, 06:14 AM
This is as low as it gets this year.

If Pioli is not let go after the season it will get lower.