PDA

View Full Version : I'm Excited!

DLand21
12-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Who will be our next head coach? GM? Who do we take #1? It sucks to suck, you guys. But I am looking forward to seeing how much house gets cleaned and who we can bring in to get us to playoff/divisional championship levels again! My glass is half full I know but hell, whining about it is getting me nowhere. GO CHIEFS

Chiefster
12-17-2012, 12:40 AM
It's a little hard for me to share your enthusiasm at this point, but I commend you on your glass half full attitude. :smile

jason1981
12-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Yeah same here im excitex to see what changes we make and the draft but no real athusiasim cuz dont have alot of confidence that they will bring in the right guys and get it right this time. Tired of losing and cleaning house every 4 years.

texaschief
12-17-2012, 04:56 AM
If there were ever a time to clean house, it should be when you've got a top 2 pick... if not the #1 overall pick.

I think it's time.

Coach
12-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Colts went from the #1 pick in the draft to the playoffs in 1 year. Why not the Chiefs?

Laughter and a glass half full attitude are the only way to stomach this trainwrecked season.

Eydugstr
12-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Who will be our next head coach? GM? Who do we take #1? It sucks to suck, you guys. But I am looking forward to seeing how much house gets cleaned and who we can bring in to get us to playoff/divisional championship levels again! My glass is half full I know but hell, whining about it is getting me nowhere. GO CHIEFS

If there were ever a time to clean house, it should be when you've got a top 2 pick... if not the #1 overall pick.

I think it's time.

Agreed. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more said about who the next HC or GM might be then what's been said already. Looking forward to the monday morning after season's end and April. Hang in there, Chiefs fans.

:chiefs:

chiefnut
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Up at the CHIEFS top
Clark Hunt frowns,
Gotta dump both those clowns.
With all of the lows
his ax in hand,
Clark soon will end
Season woes.

HO! HO! HO!
Pioli's gotta go
Out from The CHIEFS top
WEE! WEE! WEE!
out goes Crennel
with Scott Pioli

LargoChief
12-17-2012, 11:43 AM
With all the ineptitude at coaching and a roster that really does have more talent than has been shown...any coach or Gm would have to look at KC as a great opportunity!!

matthewschiefs
12-17-2012, 12:16 PM
In a way this season is a blessing. This team has more then 2 win talent we have seen them win more games with this talent base. Now because of how poorly this talent has been coached we are going to get a better draft pick and have a better shot at getting a guy who can take us over the top. There is some reason to be excited about this as much as this season has really sucked.

MissingTBone
12-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Just sucks to be in a seemingly endless rebuilding stage. As much under the cap as we are we should be able to get some depth at quite a few positions. I think I heard we are one of the youngest rosters in the league, if we can get some good coaching, and talent evaluators on board, to go along with our high number 1 and 2 picks then we can really make a difference. I'd be good with taking BPA with number 1, and then trading back into the first to get a qb who has lots of potential.

Lord-Chiefy
12-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Any HC besides gruden or coward would be a joke!! And don't expect any improv ement in the next 5 years... oh and pioli Has to be gone.. maybe Marty as Gm.

swochief
12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
I got no idea who they should get for gm and coach , just know these two have to go the after the final game. Preferably as soon as the final whistle blows.

ctchiefsfan
12-18-2012, 12:36 AM
maybe Marty as Gm.

I'd surely like to see Marty back with the Chiefs in some way. Or DV.

texaschief
12-18-2012, 02:56 AM
You know what, screw it...

I WANT THE GM JOB!

Guru
12-18-2012, 05:08 AM
I'm not a big fan of bringing in Cowher but at this point I'm not going to be picky. If nothing else, he will instill the toughness this team is missing. As long as the new coach brings in a 1st round QB and doesn't just try the old marty and Carl method of finding serviceable backups to run the team, I'll be OK.

chiefnut
12-18-2012, 09:41 AM
i am not well read on GMs but polian seems a likely candidate or marty. as for coach wish lidt would be
Cower
Gruden
Tressel OSU
Kelly ND

Chiefster
12-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Colts went from the #1 pick in the draft to the playoffs in 1 year. Why not the Chiefs?

Laughter and a glass half full attitude are the only way to stomach this trainwrecked season.

...Exactly!

matthewschiefs
12-18-2012, 03:14 PM
You know what, screw it...

I WANT THE GM JOB!

Can i be the head coach I can't do a worse job :D

Chiefster
12-18-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm not a big fan of bringing in Cowher but at this point I'm not going to be picky. If nothing else, he will instill the toughness this team is missing. As long as the new coach brings in a 1st round QB and doesn't just try the old marty and Carl method of finding serviceable backups to run the team, I'll be OK.

I think Cowher is infinitely better than who we currently have. My first choice would be Gruden, but I doubt that will ever happen.

texaschief
12-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Can i be the head coach I can't do a worse job :D

Not if you want to keep Cassel and Quinn on this team.

matthewschiefs
12-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Not if you want to keep Cassel and Quinn on this team.

UGGGGG I would like someone to find one post where I have said I want Cassel or Quinn Find that post. The closest i have come is that after the Panthers game I said if Quinn played like he did that game he should get a chance to fight for the job. But i dare to mention more then the QB problem so i guess im just stupid geeze

texaschief
12-19-2012, 02:18 AM
UGGGGG I would like someone to find one post where I have said I want Cassel or Quinn Find that post. The closest i have come is that after the Panthers game I said if Quinn played like he did that game he should get a chance to fight for the job. But i dare to mention more then the QB problem so i guess im just stupid geeze

:beat_DeadHorse: :lol:

Bike
12-19-2012, 10:05 AM
I doubt either Polian or Marty will be coming here. If they were, Clark would had already pulled the trigger to get a jump-start on next year. Either Pioli is staying (UHGGG), or Clark has someone in mind that is currently employed by another NFL team.