PDA

View Full Version : What if: bill cowher hd Martyball gm

whackojacko58
12-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Ok what if Marty did stop by kc over a month ago and is interested in being our gm now hes feeling around as to who he wants to be the head coach. Cowher i believe every fans dream coach started in kc. But what if cowher and Marty get along? Could you imagine those two minds working together to bring our chiefs kingdom to knew heights. I mean I can't see us doubting any move those two make. If not i like the idea of shannahans son coming in as head coach but i love my what ifs so time for someone to mention drafting taoe and someone hating on Vick and geno smith and this thread is complete :)

Eydugstr
12-23-2012, 07:28 PM
It'd definitely be an improvement over what we have now. Even if they didn't get along.

ctchiefsfan
12-26-2012, 02:36 AM
Marty and Cowher would be pretty damned close to the "Dream Team"! I still think we have enough talent to be a playoff team if we can get a good GM and HC.

chiefnut
12-26-2012, 08:18 AM
not gonna happen, but it would be my ultimate Xmas present!

Seek
12-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Just heard on the radio that Cowher has zero intentions of ever returning to coaching. He is enjoying his gig as an analysis. Since the death of his wife Kaye in 2010 he has made it a huge effort to be more involved in his daughters lives, and has a Nice appartment in New York and Florida and tends to stay on the east coast with his daughters.