PDA

View Full Version : What CHIEFS stuff did you get for Christmas?

chiefnut
12-25-2012, 09:54 PM
I did not get a new GM or Coach, but i did get a CHIEFS toothbrush, CHIEFS yoyo, CHIEFS locomotive glass ornament, CHIEFS snowman glass ornament, CHIEFS coleman trailgating chair, CHIEFS sign "CHIEFS fans only others not welcome" and a CHIEFS Mr Potato Head, right now has his frowny face on!!!

anyonne else get some cool CHIEFS stuff that you can show off NEXT year???

Lord-Chiefy
12-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Lol chefs gear? I'm boycotting chefs gear.

slc chief
12-25-2012, 11:14 PM
yup doing the same. until they improve plus i already have a ton. the wallet could take the year off. just like the team did.

NJChiefs
12-26-2012, 01:44 PM
I got a Chiefs loss vs Indy ... kept me alive in my survivor pool (can't find an appropriate emoticon for this one).

whackojacko58
12-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Lol i told my family no chiefs stuff will get a jersey of whatever qb we bring in hoping that means a geno smith jersey or mike vick chiefs jersey :)

nigeriannightmare
12-26-2012, 03:13 PM
So did I but i guess it was too late my mother in law gave me a chiefs grill cover.... Go figure.

Lord-Chiefy
12-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Lol i told my family no chiefs stuff will get a jersey of whatever qb we bring in hoping that means a geno smith jersey or mike vick chiefs jersey :)

Whatever!!!! Neither one belongs in the NFL!! That tells me a great deal!!! Wow just wow!!!!!!!

chiefnut
12-26-2012, 04:48 PM
aha fair weather fans, only willing to be a good loyal CHIEFS fans if they are a decent respectable competitive team. of course if they really suck and are in need of an overhaul you don't want to support them until they prove to you they are worthy of your support. if you want to sell off your CHIEFS memorabilia at bargain prices PLEASE let ME know i am always buying. i have gotten some of my best deals after their worst seasons.
i always make sure to wear my colors after particularly bad losses just to let everyone know that does not shake my loyalty to this team. unfortunately i have had to wear it alot this year.

slc chief
12-26-2012, 06:13 PM
aha fair weather fans, only willing to be a good loyal CHIEFS fans if they are a decent respectable competitive team. of course if they really suck and are in need of an overhaul you don't want to support them until they prove to you they are worthy of your support. if you want to sell off your CHIEFS memorabilia at bargain prices PLEASE let ME know i am always buying. i have gotten some of my best deals after their worst seasons.
i always make sure to wear my colors after particularly bad losses just to let everyone know that does not shake my loyalty to this team. unfortunately i have had to wear it alot this year.

and clark hunt truly appreciates you filling his pockets even when he puts a garbage team on the field

NJChiefs
12-26-2012, 07:57 PM
if you want to sell off your CHIEFS memorabilia at bargain prices PLEASE let ME know i am always buying.

No thanks. But maybe I'll buy some of your stuff with the bundle of money that I stand to win by betting against the Chiefs nearly every game in last half of the season. Next year will be a different story, though. I'm sure of it...

Tydude
12-26-2012, 08:50 PM
No Chiefs gear for me for Christmas this year.I will get more gear when this team becomes good or even make it to the playoffs

2010chiefs
12-26-2012, 08:52 PM
No Chiefs gear for me until next season. I have still been wearing my Chiefs gear every Sunday as well. Win or Lose i'm still representing my team. I'm just not buying anything until I see what they do this offseason. Go Chiefs!

KCraised
12-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Gotta chiefs jc black jersey that was half off from my uncle that obviously doesnt realize the Chiefs suck. Nice Jersey, though. Ill just save it to wear when they end up not sucking..

chiefnut
12-27-2012, 09:44 AM
No thanks. But maybe I'll buy some of your stuff with the bundle of money that I stand to win by betting against the Chiefs nearly every game in last half of the season. Next year will be a different story, though. I'm sure of it...

none of my stuff would ever be for sale, i don't buy things just when they win games. i buy things because i love the team. i will give up on them only when the teams personality changes which would reflect that of the ownership. not just because they are losing. if they lose everygame next year i would still by thier stuff [@ 80% off] although i would be extremely upset and vocal calling for many heads and changes but in the end i will still be there with them. "faith is believing in something even when logic tells you not to" [miracle on 34th st.]:chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

KristofLaw
12-27-2012, 12:11 PM

At what, 1.2-1 odds.?! C'mon quit playing! :D

whackojacko58
12-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Whatever!!!! Neither one belongs in the NFL!! That tells me a great deal!!! Wow just wow!!!!!!!

Your right vick dosent deserve in the nfl, won a mvp been to nfc championship game, pro bowls, millions of dollars, your right... Say when was the last time we were excited about our qb or went to a championship game?

kcvet
12-27-2012, 04:43 PM
still got my black leather Chiefs jacket I bought the day after they lost one of those 13-3 seasons. really expensive the day before then went on sale dirt cheap the day after HE !!!

tornadospotter
12-28-2012, 03:12 AM
I was blessed with a Chiefs blanket! I am always cold at home in the winter. My daughter made me the warmest blanket ever! She made it for me, when I curl up on the couch and wrap that Chiefs Blanket around me, I am warm and filled with love! Hand made by my daughter, and warmed by love.

chiefnut
12-28-2012, 11:06 AM
I was blessed with a Chiefs blanket! I am always cold at home in the winter. My daughter made me the warmest blanket ever! She made it for me, when I curl up on the couch and wrap that Chiefs Blanket around me, I am warm and filled with love! Hand made by my daughter, and warmed by love.

there you go!!