PDA

View Full Version : Best Damn Sports Show just bought HERM a star!

hermhater
10-16-2007, 10:56 PM
The guys from BDSS have been trying to get Herm on their show for 1252 shows and he won't do it.

They have a long running list of things they have bought him, and this is the latest.

They also have a skit called inside Herm Edwards Head.

Can't find a video of it but it is hilarious!!!!

Chiefster
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Link???

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Link???

No link, it was on the show last night.

Cannot find it anywhere on the interweb either!

Canada
10-17-2007, 10:37 PM
No link, it was on the show last night.

Cannot find it anywhere on the interweb either!

You can't watch TV on the interweb!! Thats crazy talk,,,you're crazy!!

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 12:58 AM
why dont they just get larry johnson to impersonate herm? i mean he does that real good.

that's crazy talk, i love you man, but youre crazy. you're crazy. (from oldschool)

hermhater
10-18-2007, 01:02 AM
why dont they just get larry johnson to impersonate herm? i mean he does that real good.

that's crazy talk, i love you man, but youre crazy. you're crazy. (from oldschool)

That's a great idea!!!

You should email them and ask them too!

(LJ has been on the show before, don't remember if he did his HERM impression, or not...)

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 01:10 AM
i know this isn't a video post, but i thought i would just put this up to refresh everyones memories. back at when LJ was fine with doing press conferences... ahh the memories.

YouTube - LJ Mocks Herm

McLovin
10-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Classic, wish we could get back to that. I have a feeling LJ wont be out of the talks much longer. GO LJ, GO Priest, Go Damon (yeah some love for Damon) GO CHIEFS. (Bring in Croyle.)

hermhater
10-18-2007, 01:34 AM
i know this isn't a video post, but i thought i would just put this up to refresh everyones memories. back at when LJ was fine with doing press conferences... ahh the memories.

YouTube - LJ Mocks Herm (http://youtube.com/watch?v=imFAR8ypw2c)

That never gets old!!!

Great post!

Rep added!

:sign0098:

chief31
10-18-2007, 02:01 AM

One of the greatest movie scenes EVER!!!!

sling58
10-18-2007, 07:30 AM
Classic, wish we could get back to that. I have a feeling LJ wont be out of the talks much longer. GO LJ, GO Priest, Go Damon (yeah some love for Damon) GO CHIEFS. (Bring in Croyle.)

I knew you would come around to the idea of giving the man some credit! lol