PDA

View Full Version : Phillip rivers

whackojacko58
12-29-2012, 09:46 AM
First off im not a phillip rivers fan.. His attitude and being on a rival team rub me the wrong way, but hes got talent and is the leader of his offense. Ive seen some reports saying that nothing says hell leave sandiego in 2013 but my question is why is this even possibly a issue and if it is could we be interested? Hes had two sub par years but he has no weapons this year, the head coach and gm will be canned monday so the team will be rebuilding. The only reason i bring his name up is because our 1 super major ultra need above all else we need a qb (and a new coach and gm)

kcvet
12-29-2012, 10:59 AM
can't wait for our pink slips.

swochief
12-29-2012, 12:07 PM
can't wait for our pink slips.

I'm waiting to see how many pink slips they hand out and to who. January should be a very interesting month round Arrowhead.

kcvet
12-29-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm waiting to see how many pink slips they hand out and to who. January should be a very interesting month round Arrowhead.

im bettin' a lot a pink slips are already filled out and ready for delivery

swochief
12-29-2012, 01:21 PM
im bettin' a lot a pink slips are already filled out and ready for delivery

An aweful lot of fans are sure hoping so.:sign0178:

texaschief
12-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Nice drive by Nassib. That last throw was questionable, but hard to argue with the result.

swochief
12-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Only difference between Nassib and geno today was Nassib's recievers dropped alot of balls and Smith's have a heck of alot more skill and speed , and still he didn't play better. Geno has absolutely no pocket awareness at this time.

#58ChiefsFan
12-30-2012, 09:50 AM
First off im not a phillip rivers fan.. His attitude and being on a rival team rub me the wrong way, but hes got talent and is the leader of his offense. Ive seen some reports saying that nothing says hell leave sandiego in 2013 but my question is why is this even possibly a issue and if it is could we be interested? Hes had two sub par years but he has no weapons this year, the head coach and gm will be canned monday so the team will be rebuilding. The only reason i bring his name up is because our 1 super major ultra need above all else we need a qb (and a new coach and gm)

I'd take Rivers over Smith or Vick as the veteran QB for the draft pick we select. Rivers > anything we've had recently, I have a feeling he doesn't rub ya the wrong way if he's your guy and not a rival.

KristofLaw
01-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Sign him, bench him, make fun of him.

KristofLaw
01-03-2013, 02:57 AM
I'd take Rivers over Smith or Vick as the veteran QB for the draft pick we select. Rivers > anything we've had recently, I have a feeling he doesn't rub ya the wrong way if he's your guy and not a rival.

You'd guess wrong in my case by a solar system length and then some. How some of you hate Cassel, yeah, that's how I feel about Rivers X10. :D