PDA

View Full Version : Geno Smith and West Virginia vs Syracuse today

Ryfo18
12-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I know a lot of people have already formed opinions on why or why not the Chiefs should/shouldn't draft Geno. Even if you have or haven't, I'd encourage everyone to watch the Pinstripe Bowl at 3:15PM ET on ESPN.

Enjoy!

Ryfo18
12-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Crap, I just saw Aussie started the same thread. Can a moderator delete this for me, please?

slc chief
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM
i am recording it and will watch his every move. big audition today for geno smith

MyManHali
12-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Geno Geno Geno!

No problem Ryfo we will just post in 2 threads.

swochief
12-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Geno Geno Geno!

No problem Ryfo we will just post in 2 threads.

Really ?
With the first pick ?
Even after today's game ?

slc chief
12-29-2012, 08:49 PM
smith and bailey were the only ones from wv that showed up today. that wv defense would make cassell look like brady. that second safety was clearly a trip and should have been called. all in all he didnt shine but all together wv whole team did not show up

chiefnut
12-29-2012, 10:21 PM
smith and bailey were the only ones from wv that showed up today. that wv defense would make cassell look like brady. that second safety was clearly a trip and should have been called. all in all he didnt shine but all together wv whole team did not show up

not shining, would be NOT showing up, smith did not show that he was even worthy of a first round pick no less the first pick overall.

NJChiefs
12-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Granted, the weather was not in his favor, but he stunk. One decent pass, the touchdown which might not even have been a completion had the defender not fallen down. The rest were screens and short dumps. Many overthrows, underthrows. Showed no ability to evade or read the pass rush. Appeared to be a hot head when a call didn't go his way. Sorry but this is not a number one pick, not even a first round pick in most years.

swochief
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Granted, the weather was not in his favor, but he stunk. One decent pass, the touchdown which might not even have been a completion had the defender not fallen down. The rest were screens and short dumps. Many overthrows, underthrows. Showed no ability to evade or read the pass rush. Appeared to be a hot head when a call didn't go his way. Sorry but this is not a number one pick, not even a first round pick in most years.

Agreed