PDA

View Full Version : new information about pioli and it involved peyton manning

marloweopatchiefs
12-31-2012, 05:19 PM
here is something that save our chiefs owner reported

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/203589_440228086029495_620493332_q.jpg (https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs?ref=stream)Save Our Chiefs (https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs?ref=stream)

We got some deep cover stuff to release now. This hits Facebook first so those on Twitter, click the link to read.

This is a note from one of the ace reporters with SOC and a long time friend.

Latest email I got is that Clark isn't ****ing around, which is obvious from interviews. I've been out most of the day, but the email came in before Clark went on the air.

The directive is no one from the football operations side is to speak until their final notice has been given either with a termination or a return.

Clark is trying to force Pioli's hand and have him quit. Clark had a heated discussion with Scott this morning according to this email. Clark told him he won't have any say in this head coach because "this head coach will be here longer than you will".

Then there's this piece of info. Clark talked with Peyton Manning at length Sunday night. He wanted to know why the Chiefs weren't considered and everything Peyton said pointed the finger squarely on Pioli. Said Pioli's rep across the league is terrible. His inability to foster a "team" environment instead of one ruled like a dictator was huge too.

This really pissed Clark off. I said in a previous post that the loss could have triggered all of this, but it's apparent the PM discussion could have as well.

I'm completely shocked to say the least. Everything, and I mean everything, I've been told paints Clark as someone with a school boy crush on Pioli.

Clark wants to make a splash. He also wants to save the money from just firing Pioli. With all the lawsuits that former employees have pending against the Chiefs that list Pioli, Clark may have a case to fire him with definite cause.

Source said that Clark changed overnight toward Pioli.

Take it for what it's worth.

swochief
12-31-2012, 05:24 PM
here is something that save our chiefs owner reported

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/203589_440228086029495_620493332_q.jpg (https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs?ref=stream)Save Our Chiefs (https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs?ref=stream)

We got some deep cover stuff to release now. This hits Facebook first so those on Twitter, click the link to read.

This is a note from one of the ace reporters with SOC and a long time friend.

Latest email I got is that Clark isn't ****ing around, which is obvious from interviews. I've been out most of the day, but the email came in before Clark went on the air.

The directive is no one from the football operations side is to speak until their final notice has been given either with a termination or a return.

Clark is trying to force Pioli's hand and have him quit. Clark had a heated discussion with Scott this morning according to this email. Clark told him he won't have any say in this head coach because "this head coach will be here longer than you will".

Then there's this piece of info. Clark talked with Peyton Manning at length Sunday night. He wanted to know why the Chiefs weren't considered and everything Peyton said pointed the finger squarely on Pioli. Said Pioli's rep across the league is terrible. His inability to foster a "team" environment instead of one ruled like a dictator was huge too.

This really pissed Clark off. I said in a previous post that the loss could have triggered all of this, but it's apparent the PM discussion could have as well.

I'm completely shocked to say the least. Everything, and I mean everything, I've been told paints Clark as someone with a school boy crush on Pioli.

Clark wants to make a splash. He also wants to save the money from just firing Pioli. With all the lawsuits that former employees have pending against the Chiefs that list Pioli, Clark may have a case to fire him with definite cause.

Source said that Clark changed overnight toward Pioli.

Take it for what it's worth.

If all that is true then its worth a fortune.

marloweopatchiefs
12-31-2012, 05:29 PM
If all that is true then its worth a fortune.

Swo chief do you think its bs?

texaschief
12-31-2012, 05:44 PM
If it has taken Clark Hunt this long to find these things out about Pioli, we're in a lot more trouble than I previously thought. The only revealing thing in the article is that Hunt "suddenly" found these things out. Nothing in this article is anything Chiefs FANS didn't already know... so, why didn't the OWNER?

marloweopatchiefs
12-31-2012, 05:46 PM
If it has taken Clark Hunt this long to find these things out about Pioli, we're in a lot more trouble than I previously thought. The only revealing thing in the article is that Hunt "suddenly" found these things out. Nothing in this article is anything Chiefs FANS didn't already know... so, why didn't the OWNER?

Just posting what i seen on my fb page man..that's all..i coulda told you about pioli about the season begin with. Just thought i would post it to get thoughts

ctchiefsfan
If Manning actually said that to Hunt then he has done us a HUGE favor!!!!

brdempsey69
This does sound VERY plausible.

Clark said that he was picking the next coach. Not Pioli.

If Manning actually said that to Hunt then he has done us a HUGE favor!!!!

That the sticking point right there that may have swung Clark. If it did actually happen, then thank you PM. It was stated elsewhere regarding Pioli's treatment of Bill Kuharich when Pioli first arrived & that Kuharich was a good friend of the Manning family, so it could all add up.

texaschief
12-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Anyone else concerned that Hunt may follow the footsteps of Al Davis and Jerry Jones? Hunt DOES have offices in Dallas. Is it really a stretch to think Hunt has received some kind of "advice" from Jerry Jones?

brdempsey69
12-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Anyone else concerned that Hunt may follow the footsteps of Al Davis and Jerry Jones? Hunt DOES have offices in Dallas. Is it really a stretch to think Hunt has received some kind of "advice" from Jerry Jones?

No it isn't a stretch at all. The fact that Clark said that he's picking the next HC and not Pioli would certainly lean toward what you just suggested.

swochief
12-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Swo chief do you think its bs?

Its possible it is.

If it's true then how did he not know it already?

Keep hearing Clark is hands off but that would an absent owner.

texaschief
12-31-2012, 06:14 PM
I just heard that Hunt has apparently decided to hire the head coach himself because it opens up options to perhaps hire some of the more high-profile head coaching candidates out there. This makes more sense, I think.

It's pretty well-known that some of the "high-profile" head coaches who have been sitting on the sidelines the last few years have decided not to accept positions as a head coach because they are not allowed to make personnel decisions. With an open line from the head coach to the owner, it now opens the door for the Bill Cowhers and Jon Grudens of the world.

That makes me feel a little better.

swochief
12-31-2012, 06:20 PM

Gawd i hope not from Jones. Let him keep screwing up his own team and leave KC alone.

texaschief
12-31-2012, 06:21 PM
However we get as the head coach, that guy better be smart enough not to take Geno Smith #1 overall. lol

texaschief
12-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Gawd i hope not from Jones. Let him keep screwing up his own team and leave KC alone.

In his defense, he IS putting a better product on the field than the Chiefs currently are... but yeah, Owner/GMs don't work well.

MissingTBone
12-31-2012, 06:28 PM
If Clark is supposedly hiring the next HC and cutting Pioli out of the football operations side of the business then why keep him at all? Makes no sense to me. His scouting is obviously ridiculously sub par, his picking of coaches is awful, and his overall win loss record SHOULD speak volumes to Clark. I just don't get how he can justify keeping him at all. Here's hoping Clark is actually searching for or has a GM candidate in mind and is waiting on them to accept before canning Potato Head.

kcvet
12-31-2012, 06:41 PM
that's a good explaination why Manning took a pass. Pioli is a 1st class ahole

Eydugstr
12-31-2012, 07:01 PM
This does sound VERY plausible.

Clark said that he was picking the next coach. Not Pioli.

That the sticking point right there that may have swung Clark. If it did actually happen, then thank you PM. It was stated elsewhere regarding Pioli's treatment of Bill Kuharich when Pioli first arrived & that Kuharich was a good friend of the Manning family, so it could all add up.

Kcvet posted this link in another thread, I'll re - post it here, one on one interview between Clark and Holtus - One on One: Clark Hunt (http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/One-on-One-Clark-Hunt/84faf772-7672-47f7-a135-2637a4f99bcc)

The main thing it confirms...Pioli is on the outs concerning the next head coach. "The HC will report to me." Clark Hunt's words.

ctchiefsfan
12-31-2012, 07:21 PM
With Hunt deciding to take a much more active role in our Chiefs and Pioli looking like an elephant on 2" thick ice I am starting to feel a bit better.

kcvet
12-31-2012, 07:42 PM
and why would Hunt call Manning now???

MissingTBone
12-31-2012, 07:50 PM

Exactly, this report is bs I think. On the other I saw some bs about an interview with Ferentz on Wed. I hope Hunt isn't even wasting his time interviewing someone with a horrible college coaching record from a horrible team.

texaschief
12-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Peter King says Ferentz has been ruled out. http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/12/30/3819484/kirk-ferentz-rumors-chiefs-head-coach-peter-king-report/in/3586169

kcvet
12-31-2012, 07:59 PM
that burns my a** about losing Manning cause of Piloi. we could have been 13-3 instead of the donks. :beat_DeadHorse:

MissingTBone
12-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Peter King says Ferentz has been ruled out. http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/12/30/3819484/kirk-ferentz-rumors-chiefs-head-coach-peter-king-report/in/3586169

Thank god!

swochief
12-31-2012, 08:16 PM
Thank the Lord.

ctchiefsfan
12-31-2012, 08:18 PM

Pure speculation, but....

Hunt might have called Manning because he (Hunt) realizes something is very very sick in Chiefs land. And he (Hunt) wanted to get an outside opinion on just exactly what was wrong.

We tried to go after Manning and Manning gave us the bird.

Manning has had great success with the Donks so far and maybe Hunt said....."Well...WTF was so wrong with us that Manning wouldn't even come see us?"

This report plus Hunt saying he will personally hire the new HC suggests to me that he has realized that he has to get much more involved in the team than he has been and that he is reaching out trying to get a real handle on what the real problems are because he just doesn't know. He has been leaving Pioli to handle everything, it hasn't worked and now he intends to get his hands dirty, figure out what the problems are and get them fixed.

Anyway....I am hoping so.

fairladyZ
12-31-2012, 09:21 PM
clark was in denver yesterday, so he probably spoke to him after the game to get it straight from peyton rather than what is speculated. hence why it probably pissed clark off more

MyManHali
12-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Although I do want Pioli gone and I still think that will happen, the good thing is is that he is no longer our general manager even if he stays. He will have no control over football operations, which is just kick ***.

Bye Bye Fat Scott.

Coach
12-31-2012, 09:59 PM
I want to make two things very clear.

1. Anything you read from "Save our Chiefs(SOC)" I would take with a huge grain of salt. They don't have any better insider information than YOU do. The guys that started that site/movement are guys that used to post in another forum and decided to start flying banners. They sure aren't insiders. Very similar to the article that got posted lastnight saying that Marty had already agreed to a deal to be the next coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

2. The MUCH more likely reason that Clark Hunt said that he would be hiring the next coach is because the impression is that Pioli is on the hot seat. Every media outlet has been speculating on whether Pioli would be retained. No highly sought after coaching prospect is going to agree to join the Chiefs if the GM is on the hot seat because a new GM could mean a new head coach is brought in. What Clark has essentially done is to give the next Coach his seal of approval with the understanding that this is a Clark Hunt hire who won't be replaced if there is a GM regime change.

Be skeptical of all the rumors you read over the next two weeks. People will be grasping at straws trying to figure out our next coach. 90% of the coaches that you read about that will be "spotted at the Kansas City Airport" or "shopping for real estate" will be made up internet stories by clowns like SOC.

Enjoy the ride. Next year we will have a new coach and a shiny new #1 overall pick QB to be excited about. Finally something to look forward to!!

Chiefster
12-31-2012, 10:11 PM

1. Anything you read from "Save our Chiefs(SOC)" I would take with a huge grain of salt...

Like a cow lick.

kcvet
12-31-2012, 10:53 PM
funny Pioli has yet to comment on any of this. maybe Hunt has him duc taped to the wall

ctchiefsfan
12-31-2012, 10:57 PM
I read somewhere that nobody in football operations is allowed to say a word until they either get renewed or get a pink slip.

slc chief
12-31-2012, 11:57 PM
THIS IS THE BIGGEST HOAX OF aN article i have ever seen. are you kidding me

slc chief
01-01-2013, 12:17 AM
THIS IS THE BIGGEST HOAX OF aN article i have ever seen. are you kidding me

seriuosly this is some stupid sh##. when is the last time anybody has got. in a qoute heated argument with there boss and walked away not being fired. furthermore what the hell does manning give a rats a## to answer any questions about the off season when he is clearly making a playoff run. whoever made this garbage up needs to get a life. down right stupid post

KCCF
01-01-2013, 12:54 AM
seriuosly this is some stupid sh##. when is the last time anybody has got. in a qoute heated argument with there boss and walked away not being fired. furthermore what the hell does manning give a rats a## to answer any questions about the off season when he is clearly making a playoff run. whoever made this garbage up needs to get a life. down right stupid post

You really responded to your own post?...

fairladyZ
01-01-2013, 01:37 AM
think somebody started new years early! :drunkhb:

texaschief
01-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Whoever we get as the head coach, that guy better be smart enough not to take Geno Smith #1 overall. lol

What he said. Gotta say, TC, you're pretty damn smart. :lol:

fairladyZ
01-01-2013, 03:30 AM
very good read

Scout.com: Mexican Standoff (http://kan.scout.com/2/1253666.html)

Ryfo18
01-01-2013, 04:02 AM
This is the biggest crock of **** I've ever read. At least I hope.

If Clark just had these sudden realizations about Pioki, we're really screwed.

In all likelihood, these *** clowns started a movement and got a little spotlight. Now they're grasping at straws to break news. As far as I'm concerned they're not even real fans. They're just using the organization to gain a profile.

ctchiefsfan
01-01-2013, 07:12 AM
very good read

Interesting. Hope it is on target.

70 chiefsfan70
01-01-2013, 10:38 AM

1. Anything you read from "Save our Chiefs(SOC)" I would take with a huge grain of salt. They don't have any better insider information than YOU do. The guys that started that site/movement are guys that used to post in another forum and decided to start flying banners. They sure aren't insiders. Very similar to the article that got posted lastnight saying that Marty had already agreed to a deal to be the next coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

2. The MUCH more likely reason that Clark Hunt said that he would be hiring the next coach is because the impression is that Pioli is on the hot seat. Every media outlet has been speculating on whether Pioli would be retained. No highly sought after coaching prospect is going to agree to join the Chiefs if the GM is on the hot seat because a new GM could mean a new head coach is brought in. What Clark has essentially done is to give the next Coach his seal of approval with the understanding that this is a Clark Hunt hire who won't be replaced if there is a GM regime change.

Be skeptical of all the rumors you read over the next two weeks. People will be grasping at straws trying to figure out our next coach. 90% of the coaches that you read about that will be "spotted at the Kansas City Airport" or "shopping for real estate" will be made up internet stories by clowns like SOC.

Enjoy the ride. Next year we will have a new coach and a shiny new #1 overall pick QB to be excited about. Finally something to look forward to!!

I agree!

This sounds super fishy to me.

It makes no sense at all. Why would Hunt make himself look this out of touch, even if he was.

Chiefster
01-01-2013, 10:59 AM
very good read

It certainly sounds interesting but there's a reason the author as earned the name Nick "the erroneous one" Athan.

nigeriannightmare
01-01-2013, 11:05 AM

It certainly sounds interesting but there's a reason the author as earned the name Nick "the erroneous one" Athen.

Yeah the longer we wait the more likely, i feel, he won't be gone. There are 5 teams already interviewing for GM jobs Chicago, San Diego and New York are more lucrative than KC. If he's gonna make the change it needs to be quick it's not like good GMs fall out of the sky.

Chiefster
01-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Yeah the longer we wait the more likely, i feel, he won't be gone. There are 5 teams already interviewing for GM jobs Chicago, San Diego and New York are more lucrative than KC. If he's gonna make the change it needs to be quick it's not like good GMs fall out of the sky.

That's a fact!

kcvet
01-01-2013, 11:48 AM
im not sure if i wanna be an HC here as long as Pioli is around. his bad rep could scare HC's away. even if Hunt has neutered him

slc chief
01-01-2013, 12:08 PM
think somebody started new years early! :drunkhb:
ya paying for it today. happy new year everybody. i still think this is all abunch of made crap though.

whackojacko58
01-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I think the plan is to get a big well known head coach and let him work with hunt for a gm replacement

marloweopatchiefs
01-01-2013, 12:22 PM
da70ve (http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/da70ve)
Heard on our local radio station that Hunt sought out Peyton Manning after the game yesterday to ask him why he wouldn't talk to the Chiefs during his free agent tour. His answer was because of the things he had heard about Pioli and the way he abuses his control. Pioli will be gone soon, its a matter of buying out his contract from what i'm hearing.

This from the espn forums i was in. Must not be to made up.

Chiefster
01-01-2013, 01:27 PM
da70ve (http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/da70ve)
Heard on our local radio station that Hunt sought out Peyton Manning after the game yesterday to ask him why he wouldn't talk to the Chiefs during his free agent tour. His answer was because of the things he had heard about Pioli and the way he abuses his control. Pioli will be gone soon, its a matter of buying out his contract from what i'm hearing.

This from the espn forums i was in. Must not be to made up.

Anything you get from a public forum can, and many times are, erroneous.

N TX Dave
01-01-2013, 02:34 PM
All this stuff with Pioli could be because Hunt is trying to get a top tier HC that will be in charge of player decisions/acquisitions then fire Pioli after all the available GM jobs are gone this year or just keep him around to work contract and head office duties and nothing to do with players just their agents.

I mean 4 years ago when Hunt hired Pioli everyone looked at it as the coo of the year so he must have something, maybe if Poili has his power removed from him and it lower his ego he might end up being good.

matthewschiefs
01-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Anything you get from a public forum can, and many times are, erroneous.

THIS

I really don't buy anything the save our chiefs says. There fans just like us. I can report stuff to watch

According to an email I recived from a well placed source in the Chiefs front office Sunday after the game Clark told Romeo that he would be returning for anther season as the head coach.

However that all changed on Monday morning when Romeo came to work wearing a Twilight team Jacob tee shirt while Clark was in a team Edward Romeo was fired on the spot.

kcvet
01-01-2013, 04:31 PM
I think it was Gunther Cunningham who had a passion for the internet. he found he was fired when he opened an email

Chiefster
01-01-2013, 05:10 PM
THIS

I really don't buy anything the save our chiefs says. There fans just like us. I can report stuff to watch

According to an email I recived from a well placed source in the Chiefs front office Sunday after the game Clark told Romeo that he would be returning for anther season as the head coach.

However that all changed on Monday morning when Romeo came to work wearing a Twilight team Jacob tee shirt while Clark was in a team Edward Romeo was fired on the spot.

Exactly, my sources deep within the Chiefs organization informed me that two deaf men got into an arguement, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe this lie, ask the blind man; he saw it too.

matthewschiefs
01-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Exactly, my sources deep within the Chiefs organization informed me that two deaf men got into an arguement, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe this lie, ask the blind man; he saw it too.

I heard that as well I asked one of the deaf men to confirm I guess he didn't here me

Chiefster
01-01-2013, 07:31 PM
I heard that as well I asked one of the deaf men to confirm I guess he didn't here me

:lol:

Connie Jo
01-02-2013, 09:57 PM

Thank Gawd! Logic & wisdom prevails!

:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
01-02-2013, 09:59 PM

:lol:

Connie Jo
01-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Do people really believe Clark Hunt, who is well known for retaining privacy & secrecy in all his important executive business decisions, is going to hold a highly confidential meeting with Scott Pioli, discussing his future in a place where eavesdropping can occur? LOL

Furthermore, it is a widely known fact that Scott Pioli and Clark Hunt are very close friends on a personal level. Their relationship is not just one of franchise owner & GM employee...they are close personal friends. Even *IF* Clark decides to terminate Scott's extended contract & buy him out, it will be done with professionalism, class, mutual respect between two professional mature businessmen and close friends. It won't be done with Clark Hunt "heated" making comments such as, "this head coach will be here longer than you will". LOL

I'm also a bit in awe that people would believe Clark Hunt would call Manning to 'gossip' about Scott Pioli, LOL.

KristofLaw
01-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Do people really believe Clark Hunt, who is well known for retaining privacy & secrecy in all his important executive business decisions, is going to hold a highly confidential meeting with Scott Pioli, discussing his future in a place where eavesdropping can occur? LOL

Furthermore, it is a widely known fact that Scott Pioli and Clark Hunt are very close friends on a personal level. Their relationship is not just one of franchise owner & GM employee...they are close personal friends. Even *IF* Clark decides to terminate Scott's extended contract & buy him out, it will be done with professionalism, class, mutual respect between two professional mature businessmen and close friends. It won't be done with Clark Hunt "heated" making comments such as, "this head coach will be here longer than you will". LOL

I'm also a bit in awe that people would believe Clark Hunt would call Manning to 'gossip' about Scott Pioli, LOL.

I believe I may have located the source:
http://profootballmock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Copyright-2012-ProFootballMock-NFL-QBs-FB-11.png
http://profootballmock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Copyright-2012-ProFootballMock-NFL-QBs-FB-11.png

Oops, that was a Brady convo... I'll find it though, don't worry. :yahoo:

Chiefster
01-04-2013, 01:31 AM
I believe I may have located the source:

Oops, that was a Brady convo... I'll find it though, don't worry. :yahoo:

The defense rest...

marloweopatchiefs
01-04-2013, 07:34 AM

I'm also a bit in awe that people would believe Clark Hunt would call Manning to 'gossip' about Scott Pioli, LOL. lol I'm amazed people don't actually read the post. It said Clark spokevto Manning last Sunday at the stadium before the game. I don't see qnything bout a phone call. Lol

marloweopatchiefs
01-04-2013, 07:37 AM
And lol... I didn't really believe it but soc has been the first to give update the quickest from sources such as arrowheadpride.com andvespn.

Chiefster
01-04-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm usually the first to be skeptical about news coming from a source that I've not heard of before, a lesson learned from bitter experience i.e. the Bleacher Report. However, I've heard from a friend, who's judgement I trust, that I may have judged too harshly SOC.

MyManHali
01-04-2013, 01:15 PM

Scott Pioli was a control freak, a jerk, and absolutely failed as a GM.

Let's move on, we have brighter days ahead with our main man, Andy Reid.

brdempsey69
01-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Scott Pioli was a control freak, a jerk, and absolutely failed as a GM.

Let's move on, we have brighter days ahead with our main man, Andy Reid.

That's right and there is the possibility of John Dorsey as the GM with Tom Heckert as director of player personnel. If that happens, things suddenly look a lot better for the Chiefs front office and coaching staff.

@Connie Jo,

Time to let go of the man-crush regarding Pioli. He ran the front office for the Chiefs like a Nazi concentration camp & his inflexibility led to his demise. Time to let it go and move on.

marloweopatchiefs
01-05-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm usually the first to be skeptical about news coming from a source that I've not heard of before, a lesson learned from bitter experience i.e. the Bleacher Report. However, I've heard from a friend, who's judgement I trust, that I may have judged too harshly SOC.

Yeah, the funny thing is the night before yesterday. SOC posted another post like the one i copied on this forum stating that a deal was close to signing reid. And that they were trying to find a way to buy pioli's contract out. And stated that reid wanted a 5 year contract and the chiefs had started with 3 years but would eventually get to 5. The next day everything that they said came true. They must know more then we think they do.

marloweopatchiefs
01-05-2013, 11:11 AM
We owe Chiefsnation a huge apology tonight. We posted a significant bit of news to our sister site Chiefsplanet.com and attempted to do so here as well. For whatever reason, the post never loaded to Facebook or Twitter.

This is information supplied to us by one our sources. It sheds some insight on the last remaining items.

"Here's the latest info I received:

-They have to figure out how they are going about terminating Pioli. As many reported earlier today, Pioli has final say in all football operations written into his contract. Clark can't break that deal. They are trying to negotiate a buyout and let him go wherever he wants, but obviously Pioli wants all of the money. He did get a 2 year extension earlier around the time I got the info that the extension was happening.

-Tom Heckert is in demand and Andy may just elect to either wait for the Packers to be out (may be waiting a while) or he could entertain Ray Farmer in the role. There's some connection between Farmer and Reid that I can't link but they say they have a fondness for each other.

-Doug Pederson as QB coach, Castillo at OL, Bobby April as ST coach. Haven't heard a thing about RB or WR. He likely will bring Melvin the TE coach too. The only coach that has a chance to stick is Otis Smith as secondary coach, but that will be determined by DC. As I said earlier the Kiffin smoke was quickly put out, Ray Horton would be ideal, but they aren't going to wait around on him either to see if he gets another job. Dick Jauron is the new flavor of the hour as a guy linked to the DC job with Reid.

-Reid is going to completely overhaul the organization. He's bringing in his guys in every facet. Scouts, equipment managers, trainers, strength people. All will be Reid's guys.

-Shurmur or Childress will be O-coordinator. Varying opinions on who it would be. Me personally, I think Childress is it.

-Reid wants a 5 year deal. Chiefs, in standard fashion, offered 3. They'll get to 5 years around 38 mill when it's all said and done.

-Clark Hunt has done a masterful job taking back control of his franchise over that ****ing weasel Pioli."

This was posted thursday night. It was spot on. Just for all the people giving me grief for posting that orginal update.

Eydugstr
01-06-2013, 04:14 PM

When a person gets called out by ex-employees for using wiretaps the words "mutual respect" go right out the window. Can you imagine how the people working around Pioli acted once that story broke out, even if there wasn't a single wire tap?

I find it pretty believable that Clark would approach Manning. People in businesses ask for outsiders' opinions all the time, the NFL is no different. I'd find it more believable that Manning's response would be "..because Elway offered me $95 million instead of $34 million..."

For some people the red flag was Manning's refusal to interview with the Chiefs. The red flag went up for me when no successful head coach would touch us with a ten foot pole (For example...Fisher). Having a star qb snub you is one thing...Consistently scaring off successful coaches is another.

Pioli's going to be just fine. He's too well connected. Can't wait to see him (along with HC Brian Daboll) wearing Oakland or San Diego attire.

kcvet
01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Hitler discovers that he just signed Peyton Manning - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHcRX0tyC1A)

Chiefster
01-08-2013, 12:25 PM
:lol: That's funny stuff right there!

ctchiefsfan
01-08-2013, 12:28 PM
:lol: That's funny stuff right there!

Yeah...for SURE! We needed that video along about week 12!

chiefnut
01-09-2013, 11:17 AM
i dont care who ya're that theres funny stuff right there i tell ya