PDA

View Full Version : NFLnetrork scroll

swochief
01-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Saw earlier today on the scroll on nflnetwork that the Chiefs were looking at Ferentz for HC. Ian R??(cant spell last name) reported it. Think he's going off the pioli/ferentz tie.

That would be the worst possible move Hunt could take.
Any one else see it? Saw it around 3 , 3:30 pm.

Coach
01-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Doubtful in my opinion. But I never saw Todd Haley coming so who knows. I did see another story saying Ferentz had been ruled out.

matthewschiefs
01-01-2013, 08:43 PM
We just won't no for sure until it's annonced I can't wait to here who it is

swochief
01-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Doubtful in my opinion. But I never saw Todd Haley coming so who knows. I did see another story saying Ferentz had been ruled out.

I saw the one ruling him out too.
This was the latest on him that i've seen and really hope its wrong.

kcvet
01-01-2013, 08:54 PM
doubtful. The Kansas City Star reported Monday that Hunt’s hands-on role in hiring a new coach would likely eliminate possible candidates such as Ferentz and New England Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels. Both have ties to Pioli, and Hunt most likely would move in a different direction, the Star reported.

swochief
01-01-2013, 11:10 PM
doubtful. The Kansas City Star reported Monday that Hunt’s hands-on role in hiring a new coach would likely eliminate possible candidates such as Ferentz and New England Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels. Both have ties to Pioli, and Hunt most likely would move in a different direction, the Star reported.

change the 'would likely' to completely we'd all sleep better.

MissingTBone
01-02-2013, 07:40 AM
The scroll thing on nfl network just highlights stories from nfl.com I believe that story was a little older. IF Clark thinks the fans are mad now, hiring Ferentz would prob lose a majority of the fan base IMO.

N TX Dave
01-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Ferentz would be a Pioli hire and he is not having a say in the new HC in fact the new HC will have a say if Pioli stays or goes according to a story I read about Reid interviewing.

Andy Reid interviewing with the Chiefs in Philadelphia, according to report - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1/2/3827372/andy-reid-chiefs-interview-head-coach)

"The next head coach will have a say in the future of Pioli. If it's Reid, it's hard to imagine a scenario where Pioli sticks around."