PDA

View Full Version : other HC ideas ?

swochief
01-02-2013, 12:56 PM
:fishing: Since Koetter is out , Reid and Holgrem as possibles and NOBODY wanting Ferentz(i'm among the hell no's to him) , any others peak your interests ?

College , OC's , DC's , current or retreads ?

Bike
01-02-2013, 01:21 PM
I am leaning towards Mike McCoy - OC at Denver. He did well with his receivers both before and after Manning, and I think he is ready to step up.

kylebigmac09
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
I am leaning towards Mike McCoy - OC at Denver. He did well with his receivers both before and after Manning, and I think he is ready to step up.
And completely revamped the offense to work somewhat well with Tebow at the helm.

nigeriannightmare
01-02-2013, 04:26 PM

Me too. I was thinking cowher but we desperately need an innovative offense I like how mccoy adapts and he's coach's in Denver we owe them one from the whole Neil smith thing.

And no offense I just don't think gruden is gonna leave the booth and if he does he's San Diego bound.

swochief
01-02-2013, 05:00 PM
And completely revamped the offense to work somewhat well with Tebow at the helm.

I like the McCoy idea. Showed his innovation skills w/ Tebow.
Looked at Tebow , checked out what Florida did w/ him and came up w/ an offense that did work.

Sound offensive mind when you look at it.

And yeah we do owe them for Neil.

MissingTBone
01-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I'd be good with McCoy, or maybe Jay Gruden.

MissingTBone
01-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Read an article on nfl.com and I course it has KC as the lowest of the teams that are searching for a HC. Partially because if Pioli still being GM. I wish Clark would just buy him out and get it over with. He is a cancer, let him go kill someone else's team.

swochief
01-02-2013, 06:12 PM
I think the new HC will either want him gone or relegated to contracts only.

Can't see anyway they let him in on the football side w/ all the news coming out about him being such a cancer to possible coaches for us.

They ought to make him pick up gum wrappers since he hates them on the floor so badly. I get cleanliness but . . . . . . .

Justin5772002
01-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Sean Peyton? Ideas?

jap1
01-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Sean Peyton? Ideas?

I was under the impression he already extended his contract with the Saints. I read something about becoming the highest paid coach, or one of them.

Justin5772002
01-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Whoops sorry, guess I should use google alittle more often

MissingTBone
01-03-2013, 07:09 AM
I don't want Homgren.

Guru
01-03-2013, 07:20 AM
I think the new HC will either want him gone or relegated to contracts only.

Can't see anyway they let him in on the football side w/ all the news coming out about him being such a cancer to possible coaches for us.

They ought to make him pick up gum wrappers since he hates them on the floor so badly. I get cleanliness but . . . . . . .

Keep in mind, he let the candy wrapper sit there too.

swochief
01-03-2013, 08:23 AM

lmao. So he wants them to pick those up but he is too good to stop and take care of it ?

Chiefster
01-04-2013, 01:25 AM

Exactly. I thought that if it bothered him that much then he should have just picked it up and threw it away. :lol: