PDA

View Full Version : Reid - A take from the enemy

Yoda
01-04-2013, 07:55 PM
I am not fond of hiring tired old retreads for HC's. But in this case, this could be great situation for Reid. A Midwest venue away from the East coast media hounds may be what the doctor ordered. He and his family have gone through alot in Philadelphia and most likely worn him down. If KC can get the right guy at QB, KC will be formidable in 2-3 years. I would wish you guys good luck, but I would be lying. :D

MissingTBone
01-04-2013, 08:39 PM
I am not fond of hiring tired old retreads for HC's. But in this case, this could be great situation for Reid. A Midwest venue away from the East coast media hounds may be what the doctor ordered. He and his family have gone through alot in Philadelphia and most likely worn him down. If KC can get the right guy at QB, KC will be formidable in 2-3 years. I would wish you guys good luck, but I would be lying. :D

My boss is a Raider fan, and I joked with him today that the Raiders are gonna fire their coach just to be relevant right now with us signing a new coach, SD looking for one, and Denver in the playoffs. Maybe if Big Al was still around. Thanks for the optimism brotha!!

whackojacko58
01-04-2013, 11:25 PM
My friends a raider fan i said haha we suck more so we get first pick not you haha lol

Canada
01-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Yeah, but the Raiders have sucked for a decade with no end is sight.

prough91
01-08-2013, 11:18 PM

You...you just don't talk like Yoda at all. Should be "Hiring tired old retreads for HC's, I am not fond of. Great situation for Reid this could be. etc, etc." Come on. You're an icon.