PDA

View Full Version : Sweeps

chief31
11-15-2006, 03:11 PM
The sweeps, however rare they may be, are still rather succesfull. I think we need to see more of them. Surprise opinion there, I know.

Chiefster
11-15-2006, 04:08 PM
chief31 wrote:
The sweeps, however rare they may be, are still rather succesfull. I think we need to see more of them. Surprise opinion there, I know.

If LJ remembers to be patient and wait for the block to develop; he likes to run off tackle, but I agree that he needs to work the sweep into his portfolio.

kenny1937
11-16-2006, 02:18 AM
Don't forget Blocking, if we are going to be a winning team, it starts with an offensive line that can block and take care of it's QB, with Tony G out we lose the services ao a great tight end and also a pretty good country blocker.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

chief31
11-16-2006, 09:59 AM
I've noticed, in the last couple of weeks, that L.J. has been more patient in waiting for his blocks. And the rewards for his patience have been abundant. I hope he is learning to like that.

chief31
11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I hate to complain about something that seems to be working well, but, L.J. seems to have grown tired of running to the outside, again. He stepped out of bounds without contact, at least twice on Thursday night. I just want him to put fourth the same effort rather it is the play he wants to run or not.

I want the diversity of the running game to continue. I believe that it is that diversity that has rejuvenated L.J. from an early season slump. There are alot of yards available within the outside running game. Let's go get them.

kenny1937
12-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Yes, and I think LJ is just the man to explore all possibilities, and I think that LJ knows better than anyone else what he must do, when thay have to concentrate on him, Tony G and our other fine weapons (hint Eddie) can go to work and make life misearble for the rest of the season for our opponents, right into the playoffs!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

8-) :lol: :pint: