PDA

View Full Version : I don't care!

nigeriannightmare
01-13-2013, 01:49 PM
This was supposed to be a new thread. Tony G! How come he's not getting the love Ray Lewis is. Redefined the TE position, he's a class act and is still bringing it. I know he's not a Chief but he will go to the hall of fame as one and will retire as one! Bring him home next season Mr Hunt!

N TX Dave
01-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Different station, different announcers is all I can come up with. These make it about the game and the other channel makes it about the players.

matthewschiefs
01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I am just glad it looks like he's going to get that playoff win wish it could've been with the Chiefs I still love me some Tony G

texaschief
01-13-2013, 03:37 PM
He didn't kill anyone?

nigeriannightmare
01-13-2013, 04:03 PM
And i thougt the chiefs were cursed. Man that's a choke. Matt Ryan is a choke artist. All those weapons and he can't make the big throws.

nigeriannightmare
01-13-2013, 04:05 PM
He didn't kill anyone?

That might be correct. He wasn't aquitted in a murder trial. Nice guys finish last.

nigeriannightmare
01-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Insert foot into mouth. Taste like crow. Damn all 3 games this weekend have been phenomenal. Wow. God bless the NFL!

Xploder
01-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Congrats to Tony G it may be just a playoff game but he has waited 16 yrs and been nothing but a class act! Sorry KC couldn't get one but better luck in next weekends game!

MyManHali
01-13-2013, 04:52 PM
And i thougt the chiefs were cursed. Man that's a choke. Matt Ryan is a choke artist. All those weapons and he can't make the big throws.

You spoke too soon my man. Russell Wilson lost but my god, he reminds me of Drew Brees that has WR running ability. An absolute freak.

nigeriannightmare
01-13-2013, 05:34 PM
You spoke too soon my man. Russell Wilson lost but my god, he reminds me of Drew Brees that has WR running ability. An absolute freak.

Yeah i did. Two huge throws. Damn russel Wilson is something special. Man we struck out last year.

Sick Dog
01-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Ya way to go a-hole Pioli QBs out the ying yang last year and the Chiefs took zero:beat_DeadHorse:

swochief
01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
This was supposed to be a new thread. Tony G! How come he's not getting the love Ray Lewis is. Redefined the TE position, he's a class act and is still bringing it. I know he's not a Chief but he will go to the hall of fame as one and will retire as one! Bring him home next season Mr Hunt!

I hear ya. Might be Tony G doesn't do alot of braggin on himself being something special , he just goes out there and proves it.

And he definately isn't as loud as Lewis.

AkChief49
01-14-2013, 12:14 AM
I'd prefer we did not mention the murderers name anymore. Cannot stand the guy, I turn the channel every time he speaks.

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2013, 12:18 AM
Well.....It's official.....I am a temporary Falcons fan. Just want TG to get that ring.

AkChief49
01-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Well.....It's official.....I am a temporary Falcons fan. Just want TG to get that ring.
Would love for that to happen.

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2013, 12:49 AM
He deserves it.

AkChief49
01-14-2013, 12:54 AM
He deserves it.
Would be the perfect topper to a stellar career.

swochief
01-14-2013, 08:30 AM

I'll be rooting for Tony G and the Falcons.

Chiefster
01-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Tony G. definitely deserves the ring but I won't go so far as to say I'm a Falcons fan, but I will say that I'm a Tony G. fan! :D

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Tony G. definitely deserves the ring but I won't go so far as to say I'm a Falcons fan, but I will say that I'm a Tony G. fan! :D

I hear you! But please note that in my post I said I was a TEMPORARY Falcons Fan. Gotta root for somebody to win the Super Bowl if the Chiefs are out of contention.

As an aside, I found a Falcons board last night and registered to wish them and TG good luck, but even though I registered I was unable to post. Probably operator error on my part. Hopefully somebody from here will be able to wish them luck.

Chiefster
01-14-2013, 11:15 AM
I hear you! But please note that in my post I said I was a TEMPORARY Falcons Fan. Gotta root for somebody to win the Super Bowl if the Chiefs are out of contention.

As an aside, I found a Falcons board last night and registered to wish them and TG good luck, but even though I registered I was unable to post. Probably operator error on my part. Hopefully somebody from here will be able to wish them luck.

I read ya man. Which Falcons board was it? If you have a link then PM me with and I'll try.

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2013, 11:20 AM
I read ya man. Which Falcons board was it? If you have a link then PM me with and I'll try.

Be cool if you could! I just checked and I still can't post. Here's the link..... Official Atlanta Falcons Message Boards (http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/)

Chiefster
01-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Be cool if you could! I just checked and I still can't post. Here's the link..... Official Atlanta Falcons Message Boards (http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/)

Well, I meant for you to share this link with me in a Private Message (PM) but that's alright, I don't think there's too much of a problem posting it here this one time. I created an acct. and was able to log in, but as of yet am unable to create a thread or post in an existing one,...so I don't know man.

N TX Dave
01-14-2013, 02:05 PM
They might have a time lapse or need a moderator approval before you can post anything, I have been to other forums like that.

Chiefster
01-14-2013, 03:20 PM
They might have a time lapse or need a moderator approval before you can post anything, I have been to other forums like that.

Yeah, I figured as much also.

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Well.....It's the thought that counts! We tried! If anybody knows a Falcons board please wish them and TG luck from me.