PDA

View Full Version : A.P. is up, 63%-2%, but...

chief31
10-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Bowe is still a nominee for ROW. I voted for him.

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jsessionid=ED87D629ADF5FE74D80EF50CD11D0B6D? id=09000d5d8034ff44&partnerType=rookies

McLovin
10-17-2007, 10:00 AM
This week, not that it was his fault but D-Bo isn't rookie of the week, for some reason as much of a stud as he is Hermie doesn't want to get him the ball, I am kinda surprised he hasn't benched him yet and made droppie parker #1, or it could be that him and Huard don't click, IN WHICH CASE, Huard is an idiot. Or last option is he was just too well covered.

Anyway this week I voted for AD (Adrian Peterson, stands for All Day, from NFL Network) One I thought he had a great week, two let him get ROW this week so when it is close later in the year between him and D-BO when the team uses D-Bo like they should, then his fans aren't as hungry for ROW because they have already won it a week. Therefore they dont vote 100 times each to make sure he wins, because he was robbed. Lol if there is a good argument to rebutt this I would like to hear it. Still Much Love to D-Bo

chief31
10-17-2007, 12:15 PM
This week, not that it was his fault but D-Bo isn't rookie of the week, for some reason as much of a stud as he is Hermie doesn't want to get him the ball, I am kinda surprised he hasn't benched him yet and made droppie parker #1, or it could be that him and Huard don't click, IN WHICH CASE, Huard is an idiot. Or last option is he was just too well covered.

Anyway this week I voted for AD (Adrian Peterson, stands for All Day, from NFL Network) One I thought he had a great week, two let him get ROW this week so when it is close later in the year between him and D-BO when the team uses D-Bo like they should, then his fans aren't as hungry for ROW because they have already won it a week. Therefore they dont vote 100 times each to make sure he wins, because he was robbed. Lol if there is a good argument to rebutt this I would like to hear it. Still Much Love to D-Bo

I have an argument... Traitor!!!!:mad:

You vote for Bowe, so he will finish second. Peterson already has this one wrapped-up. Who will be the runner-up?

:sign0104:

luv
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
I didn't vote for him. 46 yards receiving? Give it to someone who deserves it.

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I voted for AP also this week...I'd love to hear an argument as to why AP doesn't deserve it...my gosh the guy only entered the record books for both rookie and all-time NFL records

1) Most yards ever rushing against Bears (anyone)
2) Rookie all-purpose yards (beat a guy named Sayers)
3) 224 yards 3 TDs on the ground...that's a franchise record for MN

The guy was absolutely disgusting...

chief31
10-17-2007, 12:21 PM
I didn't vote for him. 46 yards receiving? Give it to someone who deserves it.
:SHOCKED: :sign0094: Have you people lost your minds? How about runner-up?

chief31
10-17-2007, 12:23 PM
I voted for AP also this week...I'd love to hear an argument as to why AP doesn't deserve it...my gosh the guy only entered the record books for both rookie and all-time NFL records

1) Most yards ever rushing against Bears (anyone)
2) Rookie all-purpose yards (beat a guy named Sayers)
3) 224 yards 3 TDs on the ground...that's a franchise record for MN

The guy was absolutely disgusting...

He has already won it this week. How about second place?

You evil demons!!!

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 12:26 PM
He has already won it this week. How about second place?

You evil demons!!!

All right...I've voted 3 times now...2 for my first place candidate and 1 for my 2nd place. I didn't feel right having more votes for my 2nd place choice than first.

Is there a record kept of runner up finishes?!

chief31
10-17-2007, 12:27 PM
All right...I've voted 3 times now...2 for my first place candidate and 1 for my 2nd place. I didn't feel right having more votes for my 2nd place choice than first.

Is there a record kept of runner up finishes?!

Somewhere, there has to be. You have been partially redeemed.

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jse...erType=rookies (http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jsessionid=ED87D629ADF5FE74D80EF50CD11D0B6D? id=09000d5d8034ff44&partnerType=rookies)

hermhater
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Hey guys, I voted a couple of times, but it doesn't even look like he is gonna get runner up.

That guy from GB is gonna get runner up, but you should still feel dirty voting for another teams players...

I wonder where all these discussions about true fans come from...

:sign0103: :D

luv
10-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey guys, I voted a couple of times, but it doesn't even look like he is gonna get runner up.

That guy from GB is gonna get runner up, but you should still feel dirty voting for another teams players...

Smed was right. A lot of homers on here.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 02:28 PM

WTF does that mean?

luv
10-17-2007, 02:32 PM
WTF does that mean?
It means I can't believe that you're saying I'm not a true fan since I voted for who I thought deserved the honor as opposed to voting for someone who hardly did anything just because he's a Chief.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM

WTF does that mean?

It means I can't believe that you're saying I'm not a true fan since I voted for who I thought deserved the honor as opposed to voting for someone who hardly did anything just because he's a Chief.

Notice the LIES smilie above???

I already said there was no way he was gonna even be runner up, but I still voted for him.

I have no problem voting for Adrian, the guy is a stud (like Tony Richardson said) and deserve the honor.

I personally am not exactly sure what a homer is, but if it is loving your team at all costs then I am one.

Coach
10-17-2007, 02:43 PM

Captain Obvious nominee.

Chiefster
10-17-2007, 08:49 PM
I have done my part. Bowe now owns 62% of the votes; I think he should run for president. :D

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Somewhere, there has to be. You have been partially redeemed.

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jse...erType=rookies (http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jsessionid=ED87D629ADF5FE74D80EF50CD11D0B6D? id=09000d5d8034ff44&partnerType=rookies)

Vote!

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:24 PM
I have done my part. Bowe now owns 62% of the votes; I think he should run for president. :D

Get out your bifocals old man!

Those 62% are for AP!

:wheelchair: :lol: :funnypost: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046: :sign0098:

McLovin
10-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Awww your delusional in your old age, isn't that cute.

Not really did someone spike your Metamucil with beer?

Canada
10-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Awww your delusional in your old age, isn't that cute.

Not really did someone spike your Metamucil with beer?

...or did they spike my beer with Metamucil?? Awww crap!!

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 10:54 PM
...or did they spike my beer with Metamucil?? Awww crap!!

Literally...:yahoo: