PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsuck2007 wasn't me

sling58
10-17-2007, 09:10 AM
I have read through the forums and I have seen that a few people have thought that I was chiefsuck2007 since the IP addy was the same (I get on this at work mainly). I would never come on this site and disrespect any of the Chiefs fans by doing something like that. I take this site to serious.

There is a guy that works with me that asked me about the site and I gave it to him because he wanted to talk football. Everyone I work with knows that I am die-hard Chiefs fan and am on this site when I am not working. He even asked me what my log on name was and after he knew it the posts started.

Please believe me that I would never disrespect this site, the fans, or the Chiefs by saying they suck.

chief31
10-17-2007, 09:20 AM
I have read through the forums and I have seen that a few people have thought that I was chiefsuck2007 since the IP addy was the same (I get on this at work mainly). I would never come on this site and disrespect any of the Chiefs fans by doing something like that. I take this site to serious.

There is a guy that works with me that asked me about the site and I gave it to him because he wanted to talk football. Everyone I work with knows that I am die-hard Chiefs fan and am on this site when I am not working. He even asked me what my log on name was and after he knew it the posts started.

Please believe me that I would never disrespect this site, the fans, or the Chiefs by saying they suck.

Oh, we know that. :lol:

McLovin
10-17-2007, 09:47 AM
I had made a post asking if it was someone you worked with, but made the sarcastic comment or were you drunk and making an attempt at humor, lol. Its all good we all get harassed as Chiefs fans not living in KC.

Want me to come whoop him.

:lol:

Its kewl just keep up the good posts.

sling58
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I wouldn't disrespect anyone like that on this site. Glad you guys and girls understand that about me.

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 12:14 PM
I dunno Sling...seems you disappeared while he was here, and now that he's gone, you're back...mighty suspicious...:lol: :lol:

luv
10-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I thought it was hermhater trying to rile people up.

rbedgood
10-17-2007, 12:23 PM
I think HH admitted to an alias...but his was BoredomReallySux...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37803&postcount=14

chief31
10-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I think HH admitted to an alias...but his was BoredomReallySux...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37803&postcount=14

Nope. BRS is someone elses alias, appearently. HH's was Chiefsrock 27, I think.

luv
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Nope. BRS is someone elses alias, appearently. HH's was Chiefsrock 27, I think.
BRS was Chiefster.
chiefsrock was HH.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 02:08 PM
It was ME that thought you were chiefssuck2007 sling!

If it was not you then I apologize for the negative publicity.

It just happened during a thread where we were conversing and the flow of the posts seemed to indicate it was you, or at least someone familiar with you.

Seems they tried to sabotage you.

I admit I was wrong and ask for forgiveness.

I regret slandering your good name, and am glad you are back!

sling58
10-17-2007, 03:14 PM
It was ME that thought you were chiefssuck2007 sling!

If it was not you then I apologize for the negative publicity.

It just happened during a thread where we were conversing and the flow of the posts seemed to indicate it was you, or at least someone familiar with you.

Seems they tried to sabotage you.

I admit I was wrong and ask for forgiveness.

I regret slandering your good name, and am glad you are back!

I think it was someone at my work. He knew that I go to this site all the time and he was trying to rile me up. Every time I walked pass his cubicle he had this site up but isn't a Chiefs fan.

Canada
10-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Next time you walk by, bounce his head off the monitor!!

Chiefster
10-17-2007, 08:55 PM

No problem.

Canada
10-17-2007, 08:56 PM
No problem.

You are such a kind old man!! :wheelchair:

Chiefster
10-17-2007, 09:09 PM
You are such a kind old man!! :wheelchair:

Meh; it's simply my way. :D

McLovin
10-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Meh; it's simply my way. :D