PDA

View Full Version : Carl Peterson, "We will not lose Jared Allen"

McLovin
10-17-2007, 11:02 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/320502.html

CP intends to keep Jared Allen.

Good Move CP, props as long as you do it.

sling58
10-17-2007, 11:56 AM
He had better keep him. He is the force we need.

swmochiefsfan
10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Finally a descent move if he holds true.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Without him and Napoleon this defense would be in trouble.

Hali is gaining momentum, but these guys make the defense tick!

DrunkHillbilly
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/320502.html

CP intends to keep Jared Allen.

Good Move CP, props as long as you do it.
WOW!!! CP tryin to impress!!

I would sure as heck hope he would keep our best defensive player!! This doesn't impress me. I think he may be trying to get some people off his back. He has no choice but to keep Allen so this announcement is silly!

Chiefster
10-17-2007, 08:40 PM

My thoughts exactly!

Canada
10-17-2007, 08:42 PM
My thoughts exactly!

Ahhhh.....so "the force" is a person. Thank you my dumb padllewan :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
10-17-2007, 09:26 PM
We need Jared to retire a Chief!! He gives the team a lot of spirit.:D

tornadospotter
10-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Show him the money Carl.

tornadospotter
10-17-2007, 09:35 PM
My thoughts exactly!
The D Force is strong in this one. Show him the Money Carl!

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Ahhhh.....so "the force" is a person. Thank you my dumb padllewan :bananen_smilies046:

You, my friend, are a dork!

:lol::sign0098: :yahoo: :toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2:

m0ef0e
10-17-2007, 10:12 PM
CP even said he was willing to use the franchise tag. He sounds pretty darn serious about it to me.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:17 PM
CP even said he was willing to use the franchise tag. He sounds pretty darn serious about it to me.

He will get a fat contract with that tag!

Then he can hire a driver and make sure we don't deal with those pesky suspensions!!!

timsatt1
10-17-2007, 10:43 PM
We need Jared to retire

What? Are you crazy...or just...well A FREEKING CRAZY LUNATIC?!?!?!?!Jared Allen is the HEART and THE SOUL of this defense. I could maybe even go as far as saying he is the emotional leader of the team!!! I know for sure Huard and LJ arent...maybe TG is...

Allen is a freeking monster. He already has 6 sacks in only 4 games played!!!!! That is 1.5 sacks a game...REDICULOUS STUFF!!!! and you want him to retire?

He is also only 25 YEARS OLD!!! He still has 10 years in the tank. you are asking him to retire a WHOLE DECADE EARLY!!!!!!!! WHAT A MORON!!! what are you thinking, for real? this guy is a for sure pro bowler at the end of this season. he is going to be sipping margaritas in hawaii.

I still cannot believe your outragous statement. J allen is the greatest and the chiefs need him for a long long time. ok now that i have wrote a whole paragraph i guess I will tell you that I am just kidding. I purposely edited your quote by erasing the last part. ok hope you had fun.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 10:54 PM
What? Are you crazy...or just...well A FREEKING CRAZY LUNATIC?!?!?!?!Jared Allen is the HEART and THE SOUL of this defense. I could maybe even go as far as saying he is the emotional leader of the team!!! I know for sure Huard and LJ arent...maybe TG is...

Allen is a freeking monster. He already has 6 sacks in only 4 games played!!!!! That is 1.5 sacks a game...REDICULOUS STUFF!!!! and you want him to retire?

He is also only 25 YEARS OLD!!! He still has 10 years in the tank. you are asking him to retire a WHOLE DECADE EARLY!!!!!!!! WHAT A MORON!!! what are you thinking, for real? this guy is a for sure pro bowler at the end of this season. he is going to be sipping margaritas in hawaii.

I still cannot believe your outragous statement. J allen is the greatest and the chiefs need him for a long long time. ok now that i have wrote a whole paragraph i guess I will tell you that I am just kidding. I purposely edited your quote by erasing the last part. ok hope you had fun.

They drink Mai Thais, or Pina Coladas in the tropics!

:drunkhb: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046: :D

Canada
10-17-2007, 10:56 PM
You, my friend, are a dork!

:lol::sign0098: :yahoo: :toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2:

No you're a dork....***! :sign0103:

sling58
10-18-2007, 07:46 AM
Show him the money Carl.

i hope there is some left after the LJ signing.