PDA

View Full Version : What's up Chief Fans?

FilipinoRaider
10-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Just dropped by to wish you guys a good game without injuries.

I'm not here to troll or say that the Chiefs suck. The Chiefs don't suck and until the Raiders can beat an AFC West rival, I can't talk smack.

McLovin
10-17-2007, 05:49 PM

I'm not here to troll or say that the Chiefs suck. The Chiefs don't suck and until the Raiders can beat an AFC West rival, I can't talk smack.
Appreciate it, never tire of talking to a respectful rival.

:welcome:

Canada
10-17-2007, 05:50 PM
I do....unless you mean trash talk!! j/k Welcome to the crowd.

hermhater
10-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Great post guy!

Are the raiders becoming civil?

chief31
10-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Great post guy!

Are the raiders becoming civil?

Yeah?!?!?!? What is with these respectful Raiders fans? Must have learned some humility. J/K I have never come across Raiders fans with manners, for give me for my amazement.

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 02:15 AM
never have i once come across a raiders site in fear of getting batteries thrown at me or getting a serious virus or disease.

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:17 AM
Yeah?!?!?!? What is with these respectful Raiders fans? Must have learned some humility. J/K I have never come across Raiders fans with manners, for give me for my amazement.

I'm just a fan that likes to have fun and enjoy the sport. I think it's useless acting like a buffoon towards other fans and on the internet.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm just a fan that likes to have fun and enjoy the sport. I think it's useless acting like a buffoon towards other fans and on the internet.

Well then, welcome to the site!

We now have a serious Raiders fan, willing to have discourse on issues concerning the CHIEFS vs Raiders rivalry.

Thank you for signing up here, we have been lacking in our need of a Raiders fan who discusses issues without hate!

Welcome!

:sign0098:

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 02:26 AM

well i like that you are forward with this and i/we would love to hear your feedback on the game this weekend.

you do know we are gonna win right? hah

YOUR FEEDBACK! :toast2:

hermhater
10-18-2007, 02:28 AM

well i like that you are forward with this and i/we would love to hear your feedback on the game this weekend.

The Raider fan knows this, that is why he/she is here! Wants to find out about the competition!

Now we shall await the response to see if he/she is still willing to have a civil discourse!

Go Chiefs!!!

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Well then, welcome to the site!

We now have a serious Raiders fan, willing to have discourse on issues concerning the CHIEFS vs Raiders rivalry.

Thank you for signing up here, we have been lacking in our need of a Raiders fan who discusses issues without hate!

Welcome!

:sign0098:

Thanks for the welcome:bananen_smilies046:

However, since you bring up hate. I will admit that I hate Raider week. Why? Because as of lately, the AFC West rivals seem to feed on this "Raider week" and every Sunday defeat rears it's ugly head at me.

Other than that, I will have faith in the Raiders as I do every Sunday for 16 weeks and hope for the best.

By the way. Is there any word on Priest Holmes? Is he playing this Sunday?

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:31 AM
The Raider fan knows this, that is why he/she is here! Wants to find out about the competition!

Now we shall await the response to see if he/she is still willing to have a civil discourse!

Go Chiefs!!!

LoL! I'm busted!!! LoL! Naw, I just enjoy talking to rival fans on a civilized level. That's all:D

McLovin
10-18-2007, 02:32 AM

However, since you bring up hate. I will admit that I hate Raider week. Why? Because as of lately, the AFC West rivals seem to feed on this "Raider week" and every Sunday defeat rears it's ugly head at me.

Other than that, I will have faith in the Raiders as I do every Sunday for 16 weeks and hope for the best.

Sorry that is inside information, Can't tell ya.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 02:37 AM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/158.jpg

Herm has not told us yet whether he will be playing.

Are you a Priest fan?

Thanks again for not being an a$$.

Seriously, we don't see to many Raider fan non-dumba$$e$ around here.

The AFC West is the most competitive division in the NFL (this year the folks on this site, and the gameplay have forced me to reconsider the AFC South as the most competitive division).

We seem to have gotten the best of your team lately, but respect that you are able to see the big picture in the AFC West.

I think that Jared Allen will get at least 4 sacks on Daunte, and we will probably have another 100 yard game from LJ...

Unless...

anaeelbackwards
either player, will be running all over that baseball stadium of the raiders.

:fatlock:

FilipinoRaider

My feedback on the game. Hmmm. I know it will be a close one and as for us beating the Chiefs, I personally think Lane Kiffin NEEDS to stress that this is an intense rival that dates back to the 60's and Lane also needs to get this team fired up. As you know (And as Rich Gannon stated) the Raiders always found a way to lose in the end against the Chiefs.

I hope we don't play like we did against the Chargers! The Raiders looked flat and dead last Sunday. However we DO look light years ahead of the Art Shell and Tom Walsh (Bed & Breakfast) team of 2006.

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:38 AM
either player, will be running all over that baseball stadium of the raiders.

:fatlock:

Do you mean the Kansas City A's? Oooops I mean Oakland A's:D Just kidding.

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 02:39 AM
Do you mean the Kansas City A's? Oooops I mean Oakland A's:D Just kidding.

:11:good comeback there. :beer:

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:40 AM

Herm has not told us yet whether he will be playing.

Are you a Priest fan?

Thanks again for not being an a$$.

Seriously, we don't see to many Raider fan non-dumba$$ around here.

The AFC West is the most competitive division in the NFL (this year the folks on this site, and the gameplay have forced me to reconsider the AFC South as the most competitive division).

We seem to have gotten the best of your team lately, but respect that you are able to see the big picture in the AFC West.

I think that Jared Allen will get at least 4 sacks on Daunte, and we will probably have another 100 yard game from LJ...

Unless...

I'm not a big fan of Priest Holmes but I do respect him for being a very classy player.

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:41 AM
:11:good comeback there. :beer:

:toast2: Have a drink on me:D

hermhater
10-18-2007, 02:43 AM
My feedback on the game. Hmmm. I know it will be a close one and as for us beating the Chiefs, I personally think Lane Kiffin NEEDS to stress that this is an intense rival that dates back to the 60's and Lane also needs to get this team fired up. As you know (And as Rich Gannon stated) the Raiders always found a way to lose in the end against the Chiefs.

I hope we don't play like we did against the Chargers! The Raiders looked flat and dead last Sunday. However we DO look light years ahead of the Art Shell and Tom Walsh (Bed & Breakfast) team of 2006.

Thats cold blooded...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/151.jpg

We are still a little bitter here about the QB changes...

Lay off!

:sign0098: :lol: :funnypost: :toast2::toast2::toast2::D

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Thats cold blooded...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/151.jpg

We are still a little bitter here about the QB changes...

Lay off!

:sign0098: :lol: :funnypost: :toast2::toast2::toast2::D

Really? I thought that KC gave up on him.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Really? I thought that KC gave up on him.

Do you mean Gannon?

We did the same thing last year.

If you continue to be an agreeable raiders fan then I might have to put a gun to my head in my sig.

Please don't be a raiders fan that is not aggressive, we have not figured out how to handle those folks.

This could be a record.

:D

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Do you mean Gannon?

We did the same thing last year.

If you continue to be an agreeable raiders fan then I might have to put a gun to my head in my sig.

Please don't be a raiders fan that is not aggressive, we have not figured out how to handle those folks.

This could be a record.

:D

Do you really want me to act like a buffoon? LoL! I can be aggressive but I choose to be civil. Anyways, I don't want to act like a bandwagon troll Charger fan:D

And yes I did mean Gannon.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 02:55 AM
Do you really want me to act like a buffoon? LoL! I can be aggressive but I choose to be civil. Anyways, I don't want to act like a bandwagon troll Charger fan:D

Never really heard another division rival talk cr@p about the Dolts.

Kinda nice.

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 03:00 AM
Never really heard another division rival talk cr@p about the Dolts.

Kinda nice.

Charger fans are very annoying next to Steeler fans!

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 03:04 AM
bronco fans are annoying. they think they know everything and own the world. i hate how they label us as the red necks and trailer trash fans and how they are so high class. pshhhhh!

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 03:06 AM
bronco fans are annoying. they think they know everything and own the world. i hate how they label us as the red necks and trailer trash fans and how they are so high class. pshhhhh!

I guess that thin air at Mile High has gotten to their heads.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 03:07 AM
Charger fans are very annoying next to Steeler fans!

Chargers fans are worse than Steelers fans???

Seriously???

We probably hate the Raiders more than the Bronks (? I do!) but the Chargers fans?

Really?

luv
10-18-2007, 03:08 AM

Not actin like a buffoon, huh? I'm sure your true colors will shine eventually. :p

luv
10-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Word of advice, pay no attention to the PMS'ing chick with no life. :D

That would be me. I have no clue what annaeelbackward's mentrual cycle is. And I'm pretty sure she has a life.

rbedgood, I had to. :p

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Chargers fans are worse than Steelers fans???

Seriously???

We probably hate the Raiders more than the Bronks (? I do!) but the Chargers fans?

Really?

I guess you get some bad Raider fans that visit this forum. We get all the troll Charger fans on our forum.

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Word of advice, pay no attention to the PMS'ing chick with no life. :D

That would be me. I have no clue what annaeelbackward's mentrual cycle is. And I'm pretty sure she has a life.

rbedgood, I had to. :p

hahahahahaha..... idk its 2 am in the morning and im on the computer... some life i have. hah!

and speaking of the chargers fans what chargers fans, no comment.

FilipinoRaider
10-18-2007, 03:24 AM
hahahahahaha..... idk its 2 am in the morning and im on the computer... some life i have. hah!

and speaking of the chargers fans what chargers fans, no comment.

The Charger fans that jump on the wagon when the weather is fair.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 03:27 AM

Who are these Charger fans that jump on the wagon when the weather is fair that you speak of?

The fans here at Arrowhead are diehard fans.

There are NO fair weather fans in KC.

We LOVE the CHIEFS!!!!!

:welcome::yahoo::drunkhb: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

luv
10-18-2007, 03:27 AM
Wouldn't that be all of them?

chief31
10-18-2007, 03:48 AM

I hated losing Gannon. I hated the way he was pulled for Grbac after a terrific season with us. CP messed that up big time.

Also, I bet you do get alot of band-waggon Chargers fans, there in California. We rarely have to hear from them though. Last week, we had a pair of Bengals fans show-up here and neither of them ever posted. I think they were waiting ti they beat us (Hahaha) to give us a hard time. It didn't seem to work out for them.

rbedgood
10-18-2007, 04:47 AM
The Charger fans that jump on the wagon when they are fairies.

Wouldn't that be all of them?

FYP Filipino...and Luv the answer is YES.:yahoo:

sling58
10-18-2007, 07:11 AM

A respectful fader fan, that's a first. Thanks for not coming here and starting stuff. Glad to have you.

Now as for this weekend, WE GONNA KICK YOUR TEAM'S BUTT!!!!!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: