PDA

View Full Version : Chief's Emergency Alert System

tornadospotter
10-18-2007, 01:00 AM
This The Chiefs Emergency Alert And Warning System.

tornadospotter
10-18-2007, 01:08 AM
The Chief's Emergency Warning System is now putting all of Chiefs Nation on alert. It is raider week!!! Stir up the Red and Gold Storm! Bring in the Chief's Tornado's! The drums are beating the war chant, and yes we are on the warpath!!!

McLovin
10-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Nothing personal Tornado, but if the weather is anything in Nebraska like it is here in Illinois tonight you should be working not trying to wind up the board on a Wednesday night lol.

Anyway we are under Tornado watches here, lol. Sunday though is another thing.

hermhater
10-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Nothing personal Tornado, but if the weather is anything in Nebraska like it is here in Illinois tonight you should be working not trying to wind up the board on a Wednesday night lol.

Dude that stuff passed through here today, and it was no joke.

Watch you're a$$!!

We had flash floods, tornado warnings, and all kinds of accidents.

Seriously be careful if you go out tonight guys!

(Actually, be careful if you are indoors!!!)

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 01:12 AM
its flooding here in good ol' kansas....

GO CHIEFS!

McLovin
10-18-2007, 01:16 AM
We need the rain we are under water restrictions because of drought here, but as far as the tornadoes they can go.

I have my bedroom in the basement and we live in a brick house, so i think we will be ok, Kids are upstairs though so I am kinda on lookout and we have the weather radio close, and im watching the weather so I can run up and get them quick if there is a problem.

Also it is midnight, Im in for the night thank you, actually I shouldnt be awake right now.

:lol:

tornadospotter
10-18-2007, 01:17 AM

Stay safe and be aware, nothing here were I live at this time. Real storms I never jk about.

tornadospotter
10-18-2007, 01:20 AM
Dude that stuff passed through here today, and it was no joke.

Watch you're a$$!!

We had flash floods, tornado warnings, and all kinds of accidents.

Seriously be careful if you go out tonight guys!

(Actually, be careful if you are indoors!!!)
I would agree totall with this, always be aware of the weather, and be safe, all of you in this storm system!

hermhater
10-18-2007, 01:24 AM
We need the rain we are under water restrictions because of drought here, but as far as the tornadoes they can go.

I have my bedroom in the basement and we live in a brick house, so i think we will be ok, Kids are upstairs though so I am kinda on lookout and we have the weather radio close, and im watching the weather so I can run up and get them quick if there is a problem.

Also it is midnight, Im in for the night thank you, actually I shouldnt be awake right now.

If you can't sleep this is the place to be apparently...

Chiefster? luv?

:D

sling58
10-18-2007, 07:35 AM
I hope everyone made it thru the storms ok.

chiefinsyr
10-18-2007, 07:43 PM
The only problem around here is that all the schools(including mine) are becoming infested with staph infections.
:sign0008:

Chiefster
10-18-2007, 08:15 PM
The only problem around here is that all the schools(including mine) are becoming infested with staph infections.
:sign0008:

We had the same problem last year here in SE Kansas.

tornadospotter
10-20-2007, 02:35 AM
RED HATS! RED HATS!! RED HATS!!! RED HATS!!!! RED HATS!!!!! RED HATS!!!!!!, are coming to Oakland. Red and Gold Storm system is developed, and moving towards the raiders. Jared Allen will be a force in this alert. LJ will tear thru the raiders. TG, DB, and a Webb will have radar lock in to pigskin. Potiential PH storm could also need to be reckoned with. Sound out Chiefs ITS CHIEF'S AND rAIDERS, I am a raider hater.

sling58
10-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Go Chiefs!

tornadospotter
10-22-2007, 04:55 PM
The Red and Gold Storm prevailed over the dark side. CHIEF'S WIN, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JARAD ALLEN IS THE STORM OF THE RED HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

sling58
10-22-2007, 04:56 PM
The Red and Gold Storm prevailed over the dark side. CHIEF'S WIN, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JARAD ALLEN IS THE STORM OF THE RED HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Jared Allen for Defensive Player of the Year!!!

tornadospotter
10-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Jared Allen for Defensive Player of the Year!!!
JARED IS THE STORM! :11:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

tornadospotter
10-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Alert, Alert, Call To Battle, Green Bay Is Attempting To Win At Arrowhead, Chief Nation, Is On Full Alert, Start The Drums Beating, Send Out The To Battle Alert. Bye Week Is Over Time To Carve A Cheese Head!

anaeelbackwards
10-31-2007, 03:43 AM
Alert, Alert, Call To Battle, Green Bay Is Attempting To Win At Arrowhead, Chief Nation, Is On Full Alert, Start The Drums Beating, Send Out The To Battle Alert. Bye Week Is Over Time To Carve A Cheese Head!

i was wondering when you was gonna show up!

http://www.si-la.org/images/bobdob_cheese.jpg

McLovin
10-31-2007, 11:01 AM
May their CheeseHeads Mold.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/411.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/412.jpg

hermhater
10-31-2007, 03:56 PM
The storm of Red at Arrowhead is gonna blow the Slackers right out of the stadium!

McLovin
10-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Let it stated that as of this weekend, Defensive End Jared Allen will henceforth be know as 'The Packer Smacker' taking this title from Brian Gurlacher.

Canada
10-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Let it stated that as of this weekend, Defensive End Jared Allen will henceforth be know as 'The Packer Smacker' taking this title from Brian Gurlacher.

...or the Pecker Wrecker!!

McLovin
10-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Cowboys fan, a Packers fan, a Dolphins fan and a Chiefs fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most "die-hard" fan.
Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Cowboys fan proclaimed to the other four?"This is for the Dallas Cowboys!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice.
Not to be outdone by a Cowboys fan, the Dolphins fan jumped up and said?"This is for the Miami Dolphins!" and threw himself off the mountain, again, as a form of sacrifice.
Refusing to be outdone by the Cowboy and Dolphins fans, the Chiefs fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs? "This is for the Kansas City Chiefs!" and without any hesitation, pushed the Green Bay Packers fan off the mountain.

In its original context here.

http://www.missico.com/personal/nonsense/too_funny_02.htm

Although I have to warn ya, there is nothing bout the Chiefs, and the team that shall not be mentioned is. Also the Packers and Phins are reversed, I did this for dramatic effect.

Canada
10-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Cowboys fan, a Packers fan, a Dolphins fan and a Chiefs fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most "die-hard" fan.
Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Cowboys fan proclaimed to the other four?"This is for the Dallas Cowboys!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice.
Not to be outdone by a Cowboys fan, the Dolphins fan jumped up and said?"This is for the Miami Dolphins!" and threw himself off the mountain, again, as a form of sacrifice.
Refusing to be outdone by the Cowboy and Dolphins fans, the Chiefs fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs? "This is for the Kansas City Chiefs!" and without any hesitation, pushed the Green Bay Packers fan off the mountain.

Although I have to warn ya, there is nothing bout the Chiefs, and the team that shall not be mentioned is. Also the Packers and Phins are reversed, I did this for dramatic effect.

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
10-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Well done Bryon...rep added.

oceanvger55
10-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Serious guys, will the chiefs offense be there?!

rbedgood
10-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Mr Ocean, (btw can I call you Danny?)

I know the KC offense has been erratic at times this year, but looking at the GB defense that is coming in they are #22 against the pass, and both Kampman and KGB (their DEs) are at times over-aggressive and vulnerable to both screen passes and delayed runs.

Expect a big day from Tony G, LJ and especially Bowe, who should be able to deal with press coverage from Al Harris just fine and blow right by him a couple times.

hermhater
10-31-2007, 05:56 PM

Good one guy!

Heh!:D

Canada
10-31-2007, 06:21 PM
The donx running backs looked like they could run through the GB secondary as long as LJ gets to the second tier he should have a big day!~!

oceanvger55
10-31-2007, 08:14 PM
no u can call me Vic, u gave me a number for their pass D, whats the number for their run d? never mind I'll go look it up, would like it lower then Chief's D.

tornadospotter
11-01-2007, 03:19 AM
:sterb155: The cheese head slicer is ready for Sunday, The Chief's fans are :character00104: hungry and waiting :character00267: for a meal of cheese heads beating. GO CHIEF'S GO CHIEFS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-01-2007, 03:25 AM
:sterb155: The cheese head slicer is ready for Sunday, The Chief's fans are :character00104: hungry and waiting :character00267: for a meal of cheese heads beating. GO CHIEF'S GO CHIEFS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That right there is not only a masterpiece of post whore editing, and excitement, it was well researched, and entertaining!

rep

:sign0098:

tornadospotter
11-01-2007, 04:10 AM

...or the Pecker Wrecker!!

The donx running backs looked like they could run through the GB secondary as long as LJ gets to the second tier he should have a big day!~!
Yes, yes, the Chief's nation is now on the warpath! GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-01-2007, 04:15 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

sling58
11-02-2007, 08:18 AM
I think the running game will do good against the pack this weekend. I love the smell of grilled cheese on Sundays

tornadospotter
11-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I think the running game will do good against the pack this weekend. I love the smell of grilled cheese on Sundays
Fire up the grills and flat irons for grilled cheese, because the cheese slicer is coming :sterb155: .
GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 01:06 AM
Fire up the grills and flat irons for grilled cheese, because the cheese slicer is coming :sterb155: .
GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Whew Wheewww... There it is.... I am making some FONDUE!!

tornadospotter
11-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Whew Wheewww... There it is.... I am making some FONDUE!!
:fan_wave2: :rock_dj: :character00104: :character00267:
We have a Chiefs National Cheese Supper being prepared. Cheese being packed in from Green Bay, I would like to request a special slice of mutable sacks of Farve by Jared Allen.

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 01:31 AM
:fan_wave2: :rock_dj: :character00104: :character00267:
We have a Chiefs National Cheese Supper being prepared. Cheese being packed in from Green Bay, I would like to request a special slice of mutable sacks of Farve by Jared Allen.
It will be warm on Sunday.... will melt nicely - dont forget to add the beer for taste of course

tornadospotter
11-03-2007, 01:36 AM
It will be warm on Sunday.... will melt nicely - dont forget to add the beer for taste of course
Yes indeed, I am getting very hungry and thirsty right about now, that cheese and beer talk, is starting to make my mouth water, and stomach to growl.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Cheese is bad...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/26.jpg

See?

Don't root for a cheese head!

tornadospotter
11-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Cheese is bad...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/26.jpg

See?

Don't root for a cheese head!
Well then its back to the :sterb155: slice and dice :deep2: and:firedevil: incinerate the cheese heads!

tornadospotter
11-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Well then its back to the :sterb155: slice and dice :deep2: and:firedevil: incinerate the cheese heads!
Perhaps a menu of beer and BBQ packers would be better.

tornadospotter
11-04-2007, 01:30 AM
ITS GAME DAY THE BYE WEEK IS OVER TIME TO GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it packers, we will send you packing. Hey indianhairdresser, don't worry we will take Farve back to his nursing home for you. :wheelchair:

hermhater
11-04-2007, 01:35 AM
It is time to destroy some Cheese heads!

Go get em' spotter!

GO CHIIIIIIEEEEFS!!!!!

tornadospotter
11-04-2007, 01:52 AM
It is time to destroy some Cheese heads!

Go get em' spotter!

GO CHIIIIIIEEEEFS!!!!!
Time to to go on full alert CHIEFS NATION!!!!!!!!!!!! START THE WAR DRUMS, START THE CHANT.
CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IN THE RED AND GOLD STORM, AND SLICE :sterb155: AND DICE :deep2: SOME CHEESE HEADS!!!!!!!! THE CHIEFS:character0013: ARE READY FOR SOME GRILLED CHEESE :character00267: .
:firedevil: FLAMED. SPREAD THE WORD :fan_wave2:

hermhater
11-04-2007, 01:00 AM
This guy is IN Chiefs Nation and there is a serious case of munchies!

Gonna chow down on some GRILLED CHEESE in 11 hours!

GO CHIEFS!

McLovin
11-04-2007, 11:20 AM
The fudge packers are goin down. Sorry Favre not on my watch.

tornadospotter
11-07-2007, 08:09 PM
OK CROWD, TIME TO SHAKE OFF THE LAST GAME AND THE INJURY NEWS! ITS donkey WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO START THE SMACK. I HATE THE dONKS ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS THAN fADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

sling58
11-07-2007, 08:14 PM
OK CROWD, TIME TO SHAKE OFF THE LAST GAME AND THE INJURY NEWS! ITS donkey WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO START THE SMACK. I HATE THE dONKS ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS THAN fADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

I feel the same way!!!

WE MUST KILL THE MULES THIS WEEK!!!! WE MUST DEFEND ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-07-2007, 10:34 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
11-07-2007, 11:55 PM
ALERT TO THE CHIEF'S NATION, THIS AN ALERT TO THE CHIEF'S NATION!
Chief's National spotters have spotted a rag tag, battle scared group of donks attempting to invade Arrowhead and take home a win, they will be determined in their quest.
CALL TO BATTLE, WE MUST SEND THESE dONKS BACK TO THE HILLS MORE BATTLE SCARED AND DEFEATED!
GO CHIEF'S START THE WAR DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Go Chiefs It Is Time For The Chiefsnation To Begin The War Chant!

It Is Midweek And The Donks Are Coming To Town To Try And Mule Kick Us!

We Will Not Be Deterred On Our Quest Of Undefeated In The Afc West This Year!

Get The Red Out And Prepare For Red Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
11-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Oooooooooo

hermhater
11-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Oooooooooo

Is that a tornado siren?

We get those here alot.

tornadospotter
11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Nooooo!
the RED HATS KNOW!!!!
GOING DOWN dONKS, GOING DOWN.

tornadospotter
11-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Is that a tornado siren?

We get those here alot.

Wish I had a Siren to activate here. Mods, how bout it? :D

hermhater
11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Wish I had a Siren to activate here. Mods, how bout it? :D

YouTube - Oklahoma City Tornado Sirens 2

This should do!

chief31
11-08-2007, 07:39 AM
HEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-08-2007, 02:32 PM
HEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Is that a donk?

:lol: :sign0098:

McLovin
11-08-2007, 05:51 PM
After Sunday

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/95.jpg

hermhater
11-08-2007, 05:56 PM
After Sunday

Dude, I hate the Donks, but that is wrong.

Bad bryon. Bad. :lol:

tornadospotter
11-08-2007, 10:35 PM
According to the donk website, jay cutler will be ready to play against the Chief's. Well mr cutler I would like to extend to you welcome to Arrowhead, and introduce you to the Chief's Nations Ambassador Mr Allen. I am sure that you will run into Mr Allen many times during your visit to Our Chiefs Nations Capital Arrowhead, I am equally sure that Mr Allen will be more than happy to show you up close the pride we have in the work our grounds crew does. :D

hermhater
11-08-2007, 10:41 PM
According to the donk website, jay cutler will be ready to play against the Chief's. Well mr cutler I would like to extend to you welcome to Arrowhead, and introduce you to the Chief's Nations Ambassador Mr Allen. I am sure that you will run into Mr Allen many times during your visit to Our Chiefs Nations Capital Arrowhead, I am equally sure that Mr Allen will be more than happy to show you up close the pride we have in the work our grounds crew does. :D

I am sure he will!

Thanks Willie!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/98.jpg

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 10:47 PM
After Sunday

You mean....

tornadospotter
11-08-2007, 11:02 PM
You mean....
:D wounder which way a donk will go, here:10: or :firedevil: my quess is:bluegrab: :yahoo:

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 11:04 PM
:D wounder which way a donk will go, here:10: or :firedevil: my quess is:bluegrab: :yahoo:

:lol::lol:

tammietailgator
11-09-2007, 12:53 AM
:lol::lol:
good one.... they should hide!!

hermhater
11-09-2007, 12:56 AM

You mean RUN FROM JARED and hide!!!!

Cutler's gonna suffer... :D

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 01:35 AM

Yep!...

You mean RUN FROM JARED and hide!!!!

Cutler's gonna suffer... :D

And, yep! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-09-2007, 01:55 AM
You may run donks,:character00110: but you can not hide, we will hunt you down and send you back to the hills, one way or another!:character00264:

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 10:04 AM
You may run donks,:character00110: but you can not hide, we will hunt you down and send you back to the hills, one way or another!:character00264:

...They're not that tough.
The football team
at my high school was tough.
After they sacked
the quarterback...
they went after his family.

chief31
11-09-2007, 10:48 AM
...They're not that tough.
The football team
at my high school was tough.
After they sacked
the quarterback...
they went after his family.

Oh yeah? Well...

"Call me sometime...when you have no class."

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Oh yeah? Well...

"Call me sometime...when you have no class."

Sorry honey I didn't see a thing; you're perfect!

chief31
11-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Sorry honey I didn't see a thing; you're perfect!

"When I get angry, I don't get physical. When I get angry, HE gets physical."

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 11:50 AM
"When I get angry, I don't get physical. When I get angry, HE gets physical."

You got a problem?
No, I haven't got a problem.
Now you do.

hermhater
11-09-2007, 02:26 PM
You got a problem?
No, I haven't got a problem.
Now you do.

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes.":D :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-10-2007, 08:55 AM
:mob: :mob: donks are in KC. There is a foul odor, have they been :character00109: we need to blow them away. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

tammietailgator
11-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I can smell them here in Gardner.... and we are used to that smell

Chiefster
11-10-2007, 07:42 PM
"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes.":D :bananen_smilies046:

Shake it up baby
Twist and shout....

tornadospotter
11-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Here is the game day forecast for Arrowhead. A strong donkie donk stomping storm is building!:bash: . donks, you stink, GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!:AA:
GO CHIEF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-11-2007, 12:58 AM
This Is Chiefs Nation!!!!

tornadospotter
11-16-2007, 11:03 PM
:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:
A dark cloud of donkie stench still fresh in the minds of the Chiefs. The winds of change are beginning. The Chiefs are on the move, hunting a win in the Super Bowl Champs home! With the winds of change blowing the stench of donkies loss away. Strong storm of revenge of last years playoff loss is building! The CHIEFS ARE ON THE HUNT FOR A BIG WIN!!!!!!!! CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!. Start the drums, begin the war chant! Chiefs are Hunting for a Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALERT! ALERT!!!!!: THE CHIEFS EMERGENCE ALERT SYSTEM IS CALLING FOR ALL CHIEFS TO PREPARE FOR BATTLE! THE COLTS MUST GO DOWN IN DEFEAT! BRING IN THE STORM, THE RED HATS ARE STORMING!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
11-16-2007, 11:05 PM
The Chiefs Will Destroy The Colts In Their House!!!!

They Will Sweep Through Indy Like A Tornado!!!

No Mercy For The Colts!

Peyton You Are Toast!!!!

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 11:14 PM
The Chiefs Will Destroy The Colts In Their House!!!!

They Will Sweep Through Indy Like A Tornado!!!

No Mercy For The Colts!

Peyton You Are Toast!!!!

:lol: Our high school is the Golden Tornados and our biggest rival is the Indy (Independence) Bull dogs. :lol:

hermhater
11-16-2007, 11:19 PM
:lol: Our high school is the Golden Tornados and our biggest rival is the Indy (Independence) Bull dogs. :lol:

I am psychic!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/158.jpg

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 11:21 PM
I am psychic!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/158.jpg

YouTube - Psychic Friends Network Ad with Dionne Warwick from 1992

tornadospotter
11-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Well then we must have a GOLDEN TORNADO THIS SUNDAY BLOWING THE indy colts AWAY! FOR CHIEFSTER, AND ALL CHIEF'S FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Well then we must have a GOLDEN TORNADO THIS SUNDAY BLOWING THE indy colts AWAY! FOR CHIEFSTER, AND ALL CHIEF'S FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm for that!

hermhater
11-17-2007, 01:05 AM
Me too!

McLovin
11-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Golden showers for Peyton Manning and the Colts.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/168.jpg

tornadospotter
11-17-2007, 10:50 AM

:D Some nasty rain showers are predicted for the pony's

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 09:08 PM

Isn't that how Manning prepares for the game?

hermhater
11-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Isn't that how Manning prepares for the game?

I heard he makes commercial before every game!

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I heard he makes commercial before every game!

...about golden showers??? :D

hermhater
11-17-2007, 09:44 PM
About just about any dang thing!

That guy is all over the place and I can't stand his friggin' face!!!

tornadospotter
11-19-2007, 01:00 AM
ALERT CHIEFS NATION, ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the sting of defeat has stung us again, but all is not lost. We much to look forward to!
Time is at posting of this message is 12:00 am, and that means it is fAIDER WEEK, I HATE THE fAIDERS, THEY ARE COMING TO OUR HOUSE! SMACK THEM DOWN CHIEF'S!
CHIEF NATION ON FULL ALERT: IT'S rAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE rAIDERS, LETS SEND THEM FADING BACK TO THEIR HOLE!!!!!!!!!!:mob: :mob: :mob:

tammietailgator
11-19-2007, 01:03 AM
yeah, this will feel good!!

tornadospotter
11-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Darkness is desending on Arrowhead. The Darkside, the evil raiders are in our Chief's Home. Time to Build up the RED and Gold Tornado and blow this darkness away!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS. START THE WAR DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! BEGIN THE CHANT... CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, WE WILL BEAT THE ELL OUT OF YOU YOU YOU YOU rAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 10:51 AM
:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: Fire up Chiefs! Start the drums and war chants! :drums: Its Game day! time to bash some dolts! :bash:

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 10:57 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

tornadospotter
12-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Attention all Chiefs Fans!!!! Yes we have been down this season! But there is still games to be played! Fire up!!! Its Game Day! Get your Fandom A$$es Fired up!!!!! I for one Hate the donks, only slightly less than the faders!!!! So lets fire up, and bring on the Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revenge the loss at Arrowhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:
Start the War Drums, Begin the Chants, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS! CHIEFS!! CHIEFS!!!CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS, REVENGE THE LOSS AT ARROWHEAD!

hermhater
12-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Attention all Chiefs Fans!!!! Yes we have been down this season! But there is still games to be played! Fire up!!! Its Game Day! Get your Fandom A$ Fired up!!!!! I for one Hate the donks, only slightly less than the faders!!!! So lets fire up, and bring on the Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revenge the loss at Arrowhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:
Start the War Drums, Begin the Chants, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS! CHIEFS!! CHIEFS!!!CHIEFS!!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
03-18-2008, 03:44 AM
THIS A TEST, JUST A TEST OF THE CHIEF'S EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM!
Draft day will soon be here! But on a more serious note. Those of us that live in Tornado alley, Severe Weather Awareness Week is soon, please review with your family and your coworkers at your job, Severe Weather plans!

tornadospotter
03-18-2008, 03:52 AM
GO CHIEF'S GO!!!!!!!!! CHIEF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
03-18-2008, 03:58 AM

This is not a test!

The Chiefs need to do this!

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 12:02 PM
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
1000 post!

WARNING! WARNING! THE CHIEFS EMERGENCY WARNING SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED! A TORNADO HAS BEEN SPOTTED REACHING A 1000 POST!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
:toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
03-30-2008, 04:13 PM
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
1000 post!

WARNING! WARNING! THE CHIEFS EMERGENCY WARNING SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED! A TORNADO HAS BEEN SPOTTED REACHING A 1000 POST!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
:toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046:

Congrats tornado...

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Ya know they say the reason that Oklahoma is so windy is because Texas sucks and Kansas blows.

tornadospotter
04-25-2008, 08:02 PM
WARNING! WARNING! ALL CHIEF CROWD MEMBERS WHO ORDERED TICKETS TO THE HOME OPENER NEED TO CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LET CANADA KNOW IF YOUR ORDER IS CORRECT! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83984#post83984

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING EXCEPTED FOR THE NEW RED AND GOLD TORNADO, Due to the idiot called the queen, Jared Allen is now Barny

Canada
04-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I think I would make a great JA. I hate QBs and I drink a lot of bber!!

hermhater
04-25-2008, 08:04 PM
WARNING! WARNING! ALL CHIEF CROWD MEMBERS WHO ORDERED TICKETS TO THE HOME OPENER NEED TO CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LET CANADA KNOW IF YOUR ORDER IS CORRECT! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83984#post83984

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING EXCEPTED FOR THE NEW RED AND GOLD TORNADO, Due to the idiot called the queen, Jared Allen is now Barny

Kick ***!!

Thanks for activating the Chiefs Emergency Alert system!

:sign0098:

(I'm out of rep for the day, but I will hit you up as soon as I have it available!)

hermhater
04-25-2008, 08:17 PM
I think I would make a great JA. I hate QBs and I drink a lot of bber!!

Try out for the team!

:yahoo:

tornadospotter
07-16-2008, 11:57 AM
TEST, TEST, THIS IS A TEST OF THE CHIEFS EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM!

Time to get the war drums out! Training camp starts, in just a week! Do we have any crowd members going, if so we want reports!

tornadospotter
08-07-2008, 11:43 PM
CHIEFS WIN!!!
YES IT IS ONLY A PRESEASON GAME! But the Chiefs won! That alone is a reason to activate this thread!
ITS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

tammietailgator
08-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Its time!!! Let the storms brew!:yahoo:

tornadospotter
08-08-2008, 12:57 AM
The storm is brewing!!! What we need is the war drums beating!

tornadospotter
09-04-2008, 02:18 AM
THE CHIEF'S EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!

TIME TO GET FIRED UP CHIEF'S
START THE WAR DRUMS
:band23:
:waterskiing: :surfing: :character00180:
VACATION TIME IS OVER!
:24: TIME TO GO ON THE WAR PATH!!!
THE pATIES NEED TO BE SCALPED!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!

tornadospotter
09-05-2008, 11:18 PM
CHIEF'S FOOTBALL IS BACK, TIME TO FIRE UP CROWD!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!
The New red and gold storm is building up, THE RED HATS ARE COMING AND THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR A WIN!!!
GO CHIEF'S!!!!

tornadospotter
09-06-2008, 12:07 PM
The Warning siren has been activated, time for Chiefs football!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tammietailgator
09-06-2008, 12:11 PM
YouTube - Oklahoma City Tornado Sirens 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUU9Fd4xMk)

Make sure you let us know if its going to rain!!!:11:

tornadospotter
09-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Make sure you let us know if its going to rain!!!:11:
IT IS GOING TO RAIN, A STORM OF RED HATS ARE GOING TO RAIN ON THE PATIES!

m0ef0e
09-06-2008, 12:19 PM
This just in:

A large, red tornado has been spotted heading for Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA bringing high-speed pass-rushes and blitzes. Citizens are advised to take shelter as impact and damage are predicted to be very severe. People with prior injury to foot- or shoulder-area should be especially wary as the tornado wears cleats and hits like a freight train. Again, this is a warning to all in the Foxborough, MA area: A red tornado is heading your way. Take precautions and be afraid. Be very afraid.

Bike
09-06-2008, 08:57 PM
3 things I like about Mass.:
Boston Legal
Boston baked beans
Chiefs hand Pats 2nd consecutive loss.
CHIEFS ROCK!

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 09:26 AM

ITS fAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE THE fAIDERS!!!!!
START THE WAR CHANT, GET THE DRUMS BEATING!!!!
CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
09-11-2008, 01:49 AM
Get Fired up, Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS fAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE fAIDERS TEAM, but Al is the best GM we have in AFC West, He will always overspend for over rated players!

tammietailgator
09-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Get Fired up, Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS fAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE fAIDERS TEAM, but Al is the best GM we have in AFC West, He will always overspend for over rated players!
!!!
Bring on the sirens tornado!!!! See ya in a couple days!!!:bananen_smilies046: Tell wskigrl to bring the shot glass!

tornadospotter
09-28-2008, 06:00 AM
YouTube - Oklahoma City Tornado Sirens 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUU9Fd4xMk)

Some stinky :character00109: invaded Arrowhead!!!
Fire up Chiefs and drive these stinky :character00109:donks out of our house!!!!!!!
Get the war drums beating!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:15 PM
A three point lead to start the game and it's our first lead of the season! It should have been seven!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Stop with the freakin screens already and take it down field!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:19 PM
"Bout time!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Fire Herm Edwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's A Freakin Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Third and two with the goal line in site and Edwards goes with the most predictable play call in the history of the NFL!

Three7s
09-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Herm's playing not to lose again, guys! WHAT A BRILLIANT COACH!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Herm's playing not to lose again, guys! WHAT A BRILLIANT COACH!

As a Head Coach I seriously can't stand the guy!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Well we have the ball again, time to play for our next field goal. I swear Herm is a complete and total waste. It should be 14-0.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Wow! three straight passes! Will wonders never cease???

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:40 PM
No excuse for a false start in your home stadium!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Has Herm ever heard of Red Zone Offense????

Three7s
09-28-2008, 01:43 PM
I bet he's heard of dead-zone offense!

Chiefster
I swear we're ahead and I still feel like we're losing!

Chiefster
I bet he's heard of dead-zone offense!

That's exactly what we have with him.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:47 PM
How many times are the defense going to be caught by the screen play!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Well here we go again!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:52 PM
They have one trip to thered zone and they do what we couldn't with two.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 01:53 PM
...And still we have not gotten Tony G. involved in the offense. Is he in there as a decoy or something???

Three7s
09-28-2008, 01:55 PM
He's probably triple covered, the Chiefs just need to get more unpredictable down in the "dead-zone", but that's not something Herm is used too!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:07 PM
The ball looked like it was out!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Ball is out!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:10 PM
If we don't score a TD here we don't deserve it.

tammietailgator
09-28-2008, 02:11 PM
YEAH!!!!! We better score now!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Td!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerhart
09-28-2008, 02:12 PM
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: TD:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Courtesy of the KC Defense!

Three7s
09-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Our offense hasn't looked great today, since the Broncos defense sucks, but gotta admit it. Our defense has COMPLETELY picked up the slack, so far.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Field goal is NO GOOD!

Three7s
09-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Didn't someone say Albert wasn't injury prone? His blocking style bites us in the butt again.

jerhart
09-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Didn't someone say Albert wasn't injury prone? His blocking style bites us in the butt again.

What happened? He get hurt? I dont have the game.

Three7s
09-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Yep, his right leg collapsed under him, no unusual contact or anything.

jerhart
09-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Yep, his right leg collapsed under him, no unusual contact or anything.

Did he walk off? Carried off?

Three7s
09-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Carted off.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:51 PM
We need Tony to get involved.

jerhart
09-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Carted off.

ugh.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Tie ball game!

Three7s
09-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Albert has a dislocated elbow. Surprised it's not a leg or foot injury.

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Albert has a dislocated elbow. Surprised it's not a leg or foot injury.

I hope he can get back soon.

tornadospotter
09-29-2008, 12:04 AM
There are some stinky donks:character00109: who have lost their way! :character00264: If you see any point them in the correct direction of bro-back mountains.:D

tammietailgator
09-29-2008, 02:18 AM

tornadospotter
10-17-2008, 04:04 AM
Bye week is over, Its time to get fired up! We can win this game if all goes well! So all Chief Fans, we need you to get fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
TIME TO STOP ANOTHER UNDEFEATED TEAM!!!!!
:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

tornadospotter
06-07-2009, 08:00 AM
There is a small cloud developing and a faint echo of a drum beating. We must be aware, I think there is a storm brewing.

AussieChiefsFan
06-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Bye week is over, Its time to get fired up! We can win this game if all goes well! So all Chief Fans, we need you to get fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
TIME TO STOP ANOTHER UNDEFEATED TEAM!!!!!
:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: :fan_wave2::bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
08-10-2009, 12:12 PM
YouTube - Kansas Statewide EmergencyAlertSystem Test

THIS IS A PRESEASON TEST TO GET YOU FIRE YOU UP!

IT'S GAME WEEK!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Three7s
08-10-2009, 04:28 PM
^There was a tornado just south of me like an hour ago! Good thing it lasted less than 5 minutes and didn't do any damage.

stricken721
08-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Interesting, ONLY 5 Days til we whoop the Texans!

Heck yeah man! :yahoo:

tornadospotter
10-02-2010, 07:04 PM
YouTube - Emergency Alert System: Double Tornado Emergency

WARNING WARNING, MY SOURCES INFORM ME THAT ONLY TEAMS WEARING RED HATS ARE SAFE!! If attending the Chiefs game in Indy, WEAR A RED HAT! To increase your level of safety, wear more Red!

The storm of Red hats is building!

chief31
10-03-2010, 10:27 PM
There it is!!!!

Good thing too. People in Indianapolis really need to know what's headed their way.

:chiefs:

Chiefster
10-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Heck yeah man! :yahoo:

...Thought we were playing the Colts.

tornadospotter
11-01-2010, 11:04 PM
:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

YouTube - Matteson, IL 2001-DC Tornado Siren

It is raider Week!

YouTube - Ghost Dance - Native American - Power Drums - Spirit Pride