E.J. Epperson, DE, Ole Miss
Darin Drakeford, LB, Maryland
Raheem Stanley, DT, New Haven
Colin Kelly, OT, Oregon State

Edit:
Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee

Ryfo18
04-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Add QB Tyler Bray to that list! According to Adam Schefter, he's headed to KC.

matthewschiefs
04-27-2013, 11:20 PM
Add QB Tyler Bray to that list! According to Adam Schefter, he's headed to KC.

I was just about to post that. LOL

Bray might be a good guy to give a look to at this point at least for camp intrested to see how it works for him

Ryfo18
04-27-2013, 11:22 PM
I was just about to post that. LOL

Bray might be a good guy to give a look to at this point at least for camp intrested to see how it works for him

He'll be the 3rd-string QB. I am about 80% sure of that. Million dollar arm...dude is just clueless though.

matthewschiefs
04-27-2013, 11:26 PM
He'll be the 3rd-string QB. I am about 80% sure of that. Million dollar arm...dude is just clueless though.

I get a lot of SEC football and mostly I agree he just does things that make you think WTF is he doing. But if Reid could pull of a miracle with him he could have some hope. The chances of that are like .1% but not much risk taking him post draft

texaschief
04-27-2013, 11:46 PM
I can't believe we got Bray. Probably the most talented QB in the draft. Alex Smith tutored Kaepernick, Daniel studied under Brees, and oh yeah, we have Andy effing Reid as our coach. Let him sit for a few years and mature... learn what it's like to be a pro and what being a QB actually entails.

Tyler Bray- 6'6 232

Ben Roethlisberger- 6'5 241

The guy has the perfect NFL QB frame. He broke some of Peyton's records at Tennessee. If Reid can get this kid's head screwed on straight (if only just as Ben's), then we could have stolen one post-draft.

brdempsey69
04-28-2013, 01:54 PM
I had forgotten completely about Tyler Bray & did not notice that he wasn't even drafted. Some had him projected as high as round 3.

Great signing & gives the Chiefs a developemental guy with HUGE upside & really makes the trade for Alex Smith and their draft picks look that much better, at least for those that were wanting a QB drafted.

They can take their time to coach him up and develope him & if he can mature and stay out of trouble, he could be a real GEM. There's no question about his talent & down the road the Chiefs could have really hit the jackpot, here.

John Dorsey has really proven to be light years more shrewd than Pioli.

Chiefs fanatic
04-28-2013, 05:19 PM
A few additional signings:

Will Matte, C, Indiana
TJ Fatinikun, DE, Toledo
Frankie Hammond, WR, Florida
Drew Terrell, WR, Stanford
Otha Foster III, FS, West Alabama
Mario Benavides, OC, Louisville

Justin5772002
04-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Was hearing alot about Bray pre-draft but he fell off the radar hope he pans out

texaschief
04-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Was hearing alot about Bray pre-draft but he fell off the radar hope he pans out

Didn't do too well on the white board, apparently. I sincerely hope that was the problem. Sitting for a few years on the bench will cure that right up.

chiefnut
04-28-2013, 10:37 PM
his comments "we didn't win alot of games but i put up some pretty good numbers", "the SEC is just a step below the NFL", " i don't think it will be much of a jump to the nfl" may be part of why he fell so far. the body is willing by the mind is weak!

texaschief
04-28-2013, 11:59 PM
his comments "we didn't win alot of games but i put up some pretty good numbers", "the SEC is just a step below the NFL", " i don't think it will be much of a jump to the nfl" may be part of why he fell so far. the body is willing by the mind is weak!

lol yup. Hopefully the NFL can humble him a bit. He's probably been "the sh!t" since he was in Pop Warner. Big man on campus his whole life and probably hasn't had to work for much due to his talent. Hopefully the guy can grow out of that a little bit and understand what it takes to perform at the NFL level. He came out as a junior and may think anything below the NFL level is beneath him, which is why he didn't stay another year in college.

Maybe a change in scenery and a step up in competition will get him to focus and take things more seriously. MAYBE.

Seek
04-29-2013, 08:09 AM
Apparently every team and every person who interviewed him completely took him off their board. They all said they could not believe how football stupid and clueless he was when it came to the white board and talking football. He has the physical tools but does not have mental tools. I highly doubt anything will ever come of him unless he puts in a lot of work. Otherwise you have another Jamarcus Russel on our hands.

Seek
04-29-2013, 08:11 AM
I can't believe the Chiefs are even entertaining Dayne Crist. Had KU had another QB last year they most likley would have pulled him.

Sick Dog
04-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Hey at least they are doing their homework and would be questioning if they were not taking a look at these guys it costs them nothing and you never know.