PDA

View Full Version : Solve the Riddle!

sling58
10-18-2007, 03:24 PM
You are riding on a beautiful white horse. On your left side is a drop off. On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of you are four large gazelles which won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them. Behind you is a stampede of horses. What must you do to get out of this
highly dangerous situation?

(I'll let you all think about the answer for a while before I post the answer.)

anaeelbackwards
10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
im as dumb as an ox when it comes to riddles and stuff. im looking forward to the answer. :wheelchair:

sling58
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
im as dumb as an ox when it comes to riddles and stuff. im looking forward to the answer. :wheelchair:

I'll Pm it to ya so you can have a laugh.

rbedgood
10-19-2007, 12:14 AM
you can either grab another beer and enjoy the merry go round, or get off and watch the other idiots on it from the park bench.

Chiefster
10-19-2007, 01:26 AM
you can either grab another beer and enjoy the merry go round, or get off and watch the other idiots on it from the park bench.

Yup! Wait for the music to stop and Step off the carousel. :D

hermhater
10-19-2007, 01:35 AM
You are riding on a beautiful white horse. On your left side is a drop off. On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of you are four large gazelles which won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them. Behind you is a stampede of horses. What must you do to get out of this

Jump off of the horse and onto an ostrich (they can run faster than a horse and lions wouldn't chase them for fear they will get kicked by the ostrich and have their jaw broken and starve to death), then you don't have the gazelles in front of you, and the stampede of horses is no longer behind you.

Ride the ostrich until it is tired. Then have it lay an egg for you and serve 12 guests omelette's.

Then you slaughter the ostrich and sell it's feathers for decoration at Hobby Lobby, and eat the meat because it is tasty.

Guru
10-19-2007, 01:36 AM
Jump on an ostrich since the lion will never catch it anyway.

hermhater
10-19-2007, 01:36 AM
Jump off of the horse and onto an ostrich (they can run faster than a horse and lions wouldn't chase them for fear they will get kicked by the ostrich and have their jaw broken and starve to death), then you don't have the gazelles in front of you, and the stampede of horses is no longer behind you.

Ride the ostrich until it is tired. Then have it lay an egg for you and serve 12 guests omelette's.

Then you slaughter the ostrich and sell it's feathers for decoration at Hobby Lobby, and eat the meat because it is tasty.

Got to think outside the box (and Google) guys!

Go Chiefs!!!

:yahoo: :drunkhb: :lol: :beer: :toast2:

Guru
10-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Got to think outside the box (and Google) guys!

Go Chiefs!!!

:yahoo: :drunkhb: :lol: :beer: :toast2:

You needed google for that? How disappointing.

Chiefster
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/showthread.php?p=214407

hermhater
Jump on an ostrich since the lion will never catch it anyway.

You read my mind...

:sign0098:

hermhater
10-19-2007, 01:40 AM
You needed google for that? How disappointing.

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

hermhater
10-19-2007, 01:41 AM
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/showthread.php?p=214407

We are being insulted.

Do something about it.

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

sling58
10-19-2007, 07:20 AM

You need professional medical help HH.

Canada
10-19-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm on my way.....

sling58
10-19-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm on my way.....

Can you use that heart shocker thing on him a couple times. That would sure be funny to see.

:lol: :lol:

rbedgood
10-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Can you use that heart shocker thing on him a couple times. That would sure be funny to see.

Clear.......ZAP.......Clear........

sling58
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM

ZAP........ZAP........ZAP.........clear

hermhater
10-19-2007, 11:22 PM

You need professional medical help HH.

I'm on my way.....

ZAP........ZAP........ZAP.........clear

Thanks for the help guys... I thought I was a goner!

Canada
10-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the help guys... I thought I was a goner!

Not on my watch!! :beer:

hermhater
10-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Not on my watch!! :beer:

Thanks!

Here's a few :toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2:

sling58
10-20-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the help guys... I thought I was a homer!

FYP!

Yea, we thought that about you too at first but we have gotten used to you now.

(sorry HH, couldn't resist!)