PDA

View Full Version : No Nails Left!

kenny1937
11-19-2006, 06:19 PM
I felt great after the first series ended in a score, Oh Boy Raider Stomping here we come. That team left the field, and didn't return until the last series in the fourth quarter. In the meantime between the two appearances I moaned and groaned and bit off all my nails, and thought I would be posting sadly about the horrible loss to the Faiders, But Guess What, They came through, and we didn't lose, and although I am nailess, I can Shout WE WON 17 TO 13, WAY TO GO CHIEFS, I know it wasn't a pretty picture but it sure beats sobbing "we lost 13 to 10". SO I AM GOING TO ENJOY THE VICYORY, WE WON!
Later is enough time to disect the game, for now I am going to bask in a victory over the Faiders!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Denver!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I felt great after the first series ended in a score, Oh Boy Raider Stomping here we come. That team left the field, and didn't return until the last series in the fourth quarter. In the meantime between the two appearances I moaned and groaned and bit off all my nails, and thought I would be posting sadly about the horrible loss to the Faiders, But Guess What, They came through, and we didn't lose, and although I am nailess, I can Shout WE WON 17 TO 13, WAY TO GO CHIEFS, I know it wasn't a pretty picture but it sure beats sobbing "we lost 13 to 10". SO I AM GOING TO ENJOY THE VICYORY, WE WON!
Later is enough time to disect the game, for now I am going to bask in a victory over the Faiders!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Denver!!

In my opinion, that is the problem; we played not to lose instead of playing to win and got lucky at the end with a great defensive play in the end zone coupled with an ill advised pass by Aaron Brooks.

kenny1937
11-24-2006, 01:20 AM
Well, this week I had to chew on nubs, because it came down to the fourth Quarter again, but the results were the same, A WIN!

As long as we win the games, I won't mind biting what's left of my nails for the rest of the season, because I believe the Team has it in them to go all the way, and I think that Herm has it in him to make the game plans neede to go all the way! As the old saying goes, Time will tell, and I hope that this old man gets to see one more Super Bowl in which the Chiefs participates in.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!