PDA

View Full Version : Sorry...

m0ef0e
10-18-2007, 04:27 PM
As the season progresses, I am becoming increasingly emotional. Much like a couple of Chiefs' players, I have allowed the intensity of this season to pierce my heart, allowing a vile blackness to spill forth, staining my posts here with a reeking stench that curls even my own nose hairs. To those I have launched unwarranted insults of intelligence at: I am truly sorry. I have always been the kind of person to wear my emotions on my sleeve but that in no way excuses me for some of the things I have said. There are many other things I have been dealing with on a personal level as of late but again, that is no excuse.

I detest what I have allowed myself to become lately and it truly disgusts me that I have sunk so low as to dismiss other's opinions as folly without taking the time to properly discuss said viewpoints in a constructive and civil manner. As a result of this, I have decided that some apparently much-needed self-reflection has become a necessity in order to prevent this despicable soul-stain from spreading. I will not continue to allow myself to be consumed by irrational emotions no matter how justified I feel my opinion may be. Simply put, it is wrong-- A flaw and personal weakness that has been exposed to me. The fact that I am now becoming so easily riled exposes many vulnerabilities in my psychological armor. This is something I must correct.

It has been said for ages that you catch more flies with honey. This is something that I have seemingly forgotten or have at least allowed myself to be blinded to by my own personal inadequacies. As a result, I must regrettably take my leave for an undisclosed amount of time due only to my own short-comings and narrow-mindedness and not the fault of anybody else. I will be back (soon I hope) but I will not willingly further subject anybody to the venom that currently seems to be seeping from my pores.

I would like to wish everybody here on the crowd the very best until I return. I have made what I consider some very good friends here (even though we may have never met in person) and I feel I have done many here an injustice by lashing out so destructively at those who may also prove to be valuable and intelligent accquaintances now and in the future. I have many things to sort out now-- Not only in my own mind but in the life that I currently find myself in, as well. I can not and will not fail in this. Anything less than success is not only unacceptable, but also incredibly self-destructive. I have seen and know this now and in my departure, I leave you all with two words that will always reflect the true disposition of my heart, mind, body, and soul:

GO CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
10-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Get good man!

Don't let the disease eat you up!

I'm counting on you!

anaeelbackwards
10-19-2007, 12:47 AM
hope you get things worked out and...

we'll all be waiting for you return brother!
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/189.jpg

Chiefster
10-19-2007, 01:00 AM
I can understand the feelings you're having, and I myself have had to, at times, take a sabbatical from the net in order to find some emotional balance and perspective. Your human just like the rest of us experiencing all the things that everyone does at some point or another; don't go beating yourself up over it. I pray that you find your way through the emotional quagmire that has befallen you. We will be right here where you leave us when you return.

Until said time; good luck my friend.

Canada
10-19-2007, 08:06 AM
He's not human....he's a machine!! Take care brother and hope you are back soon!!

sling58
10-19-2007, 08:34 AM
Come back soon.

anaeelbackwards
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
i need one of those! where's moebro?

McLovin
10-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Takes a big man to admit wrong doing. I don't know how I missed this post before, although I did mark a lot of post read because I couldn't keep up. I don't feel you were as wrong as your thinking you were. I too have allowed emotion to get the best of me, but feel you have a lot of very good points. Don't be too hard on yourself you are a good person.

I won't make this long but sincerely want to encourage you to come back soon, we need you around here.

m0ef0e
10-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks, guys. It's going to be really hard to keep up with all the increased activity on the site now. Work is getting really busy, which is great. I happen to have a few minutes, atm. But that will change real soon, I'm sure. I'll keep up when I can..

hermhater
10-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks, guys. It's going to be really hard to keep up with all the increased activity on the site now. Work is getting really busy, which is great. I happen to have a few minutes, atm. But that will change real soon, I'm sure. I'll keep up when I can..

I might be coming out to see you today bro!

Keep the Chiefs faith!

4-3 atop the AFC WEST!

:sign0098: