PDA

View Full Version : moeaki to the pats

slc chief
06-30-2013, 12:41 AM
despite the recent tragedy with hernandez (wanna be punk classless loser) the business side says trade moeaki to the pats for a 2nd round draft pick. what do you guys think win win for both sides right or what

brdempsey69
06-30-2013, 03:29 AM
Nobody is going to give up a 2nd round pick for Moeaki. Sorry.

Eydugstr
06-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Don't see that happening either. Moeaki's great when he's healthy but odds are good he'd injure himself cleaning out his locker.

Chiefster
06-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Agreed, the Pats will shop around the league rather than jump on the chance to get Moeaki.

jap1
07-01-2013, 05:10 AM
They would consider maybe a third ... A late third. More likely a fourth. With his injury history, and Gronk's injury history, they would only consider this if they had few other options for athletic TEs.

Seek
07-01-2013, 08:45 AM
They would consider maybe a third ... A late third. More likely a fourth. With his injury history, and Gronk's injury history, they would only consider this if they had few other options for athletic TEs.

Tony G, one of the best tight ends ever to play the game, who produced at a very high level and was rarely hurt and when he was played through the pain was only a second round pick.

Moeaki, who has not produced at the NFL level other than for one game. Who is constantly hurt and possibly on the bubble of getting cut this year won't get much traction for a draft pick. He looked horrible last year after his injury and had even more surgery this off season. You would be grasping at straws for anything othe than a 7th and that is just so that the Pats would have exclusive rights to him instead of risking him hitting FA should he the Chiefs cut him.

tornadospotter
07-03-2013, 02:44 AM
No, and No, and No, and did I say No! Moeaki stays a Chief, and will until not! I still believe in current Chiefs, well this one I have hopes to become what his rookie year promised yet.

jason1981
07-03-2013, 04:21 PM
I wish he coukd stay healthy for a whole season and we can see what hes capabke of.