PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller is the next coming of......

Frankenchief
08-22-2013, 12:06 PM
1- Derrick Thomas?

He has said to have modeled himself after the Chiefs great. Has even adopted Thomas's #58.

2- Shawne Merriman?

He's great while he's on the "substance." Once banned from taking it he will be another average LB.

Which one is the case IYO. And wouldn't it be sweet poetic justice (to Chiefs fans) if 2 turns out to be true?

Just thinking out loud.

doobs_05
08-22-2013, 01:31 PM

He was busted for weed, not a huge deal (unless i read wrong)

#58ChiefsFan
08-22-2013, 01:44 PM
I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to this story but I was under the impression he spilled a sample, drank a bunch of water and provided a diluted sample. It happens I guess, but that put him in stage 2. Then was in Afghanistan or somewhere visiting the troops and was summoned for a test but was unable due to not being in the country. Now he is in stage 3 the rest of his career. He has done some dumb stuff like failing to appear in court but I don't think the kid is that bad. Modeling his game after the great DT is pretty cool even if he is a donk.

Frankenchief
08-22-2013, 04:00 PM

He was busted for weed, not a huge deal (unless i read wrong)I thought I heard mention of "performance enhancing substance." I may be wrong though.

#58ChiefsFan
08-22-2013, 05:46 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/09/von-miller-confident-about-chances-of-winning-appeal/

theres a link imbedded that article the nflpa said it wasn't for performance enhancing.

Frankenchief
08-22-2013, 08:05 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/09/von-miller-confident-about-chances-of-winning-appeal/

theres a link imbedded that article the nflpa said it wasn't for performance enhancing.Bummer! :(

nigeriannightmare
08-24-2013, 08:04 AM
If he's smoking weed and playing at that level then he's more like DT. If he's got some PED in his system Shawne maerriman. Yikes if he's that aggressive stoned. He'd kill people on roids.