PDA

View Full Version : Go Ravens -- AGAIN !!

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Beat those Donkeys and make them start 0-1.

I think the Donks defense is going to suck this year.

texaschief
09-05-2013, 09:32 PM
That short "dink and dunk" passing game just destroyed Denver on that scoring drive. If only we had that kind of offense...

matthewschiefs
09-05-2013, 09:41 PM
I dislike both teams but I want to see the Ravens BLOW the donkeys out.

And ya the donks D is going to suck

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 09:42 PM
That short "dink and dunk" passing game just destroyed Denver on that scoring drive. If only we had that kind of offense...

Yeah, If only.....:smile

After the way the Ravens lit them up in last years playoff, it don't appear they did very much to bolster their Defense between then and now...which is why I think the Donks Defense is going to suck this year.

matthewschiefs
09-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Yeah, If only.....:smile

After the way the Ravens lit them up in last years playoff, it don't appear they did very much to bolster their Defense between then and now...which is why I think the Donks Defense is going to suck this year.

Ya they added to there offense which wasn't why they lost to the ravens last year in the playoffs and let guys go on D. I guess they didn't learn our lesson that you have to have some D to win. We had the best Offense for years and no D and it didn't get us anywhere

And wait if the Ravens were running dink and dunk does that mean he sucks and is Cassel 2.0 to?

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Ya they added to there offense which wasn't why they lost to the ravens last year in the playoffs and let guys go on D. I guess they didn't learn our lesson that you have to have some D to win. We had the best Offense for years and no D and it didn't get us anywhere

And wait if the Ravens were running dink and dunk does that mean he sucks and is Cassel 2.0 to?

But, of course, in the minds of the Alex Smith haters the answer is yes.

Oh and BTW, if the Donks do lose tonight, then they have to play the Giants in the Meadowlands next week and the Donks could be looking at 0-2.

matthewschiefs
09-05-2013, 10:15 PM
LMAO Welker

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 10:23 PM
LMAO Welker

Yeah, I hope the Donks have to suffer through this year what the Chiefs did last year -- even the ball won't take the right bounce.

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 10:27 PM
WTF ??? Oh, I forgot that Pollard and Reed aren't back there on the back end for Bmore & whoever is back there now can't cover.

matthewschiefs
09-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I hope the Donks have to suffer through this year what the Chiefs did last year -- even the ball won't take the right bounce.

The NFL won't let that happen even tonight on the 2nd donks td there were 2 guys holding a ravens defender uncalled even the tv annoncers brought it up they won't let the donks suffer

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 10:37 PM
The NFL won't let that happen even tonight on the 2nd donks td there were 2 guys holding a ravens defender uncalled even the tv annoncers brought it up they won't let the donks suffer

Well, if they're letting the Donks get away with holding for Mannings sake the way they did for Elway in '97 and '98, then Manning deserves to get a bounty put on him by somebody & I won't feel the least bit sorry for him.

brdempsey69
09-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Does Baltimore know the meaning of "Pass Defense"? Don't look like it. Looks they packed it in and went home after the 1st half.

MyManHali
09-06-2013, 12:01 AM
You all spoke way too soon. Denver looks very impressive.

Chiefster
09-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Raven's fell completely apart after that missed opportunity to toss the challenge flag.

brdempsey69
09-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Raven's fell completely apart after that missed opportunity to toss the challenge flag.

Yep, they just flat out did not show up to play in the 2nd half -- same as that game in SD last year when the Chargers didn't show up for the 2nd half in that game either. This is what I don't want to see the Chiefs do at any time this year -- just flat out quit.

Can only hope the Giants can take down the Donks next week.

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 12:51 AM

Not on defense 27 points to a team with the wrs the Ravens had is far from impressive

MyManHali
09-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Not on defense 27 points to a team with the wrs the Ravens had is far from impressive

Well 7 of those were from a fumble. They just blew out the super bowl champs and for the most part their d played well. Manning threw for 450 yards and 7 tds... Not much else to say.

texaschief
09-06-2013, 12:57 AM

Lol... of course he shows up once Denver starts looking good. Where were you in the first half, troll?

MyManHali
09-06-2013, 12:58 AM
Lol... of course he shows up once Denver starts looking good. Where were you in the first half, troll?

Working. So much for that dink and dunk offense, eh?

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Well 7 of those were from a fumble. They just blew out the super bowl champs and for the most part their d played well. Manning threw for 450 yards and 7 tds... Not much else to say.

Even that fumble the ravens had to go 80 yards so that really doesn't matter and if Clark holds on to the ball it would have been over 30 points to a team that has very little at WR I wouldn't feel all that great about there d right now but it's early and they were without guys

MyManHali
09-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Even that fumble the ravens had to go 80 yards so that really doesn't matter and if Clark holds on to the ball it would have been over 30 points to a team that has very little at WR I wouldn't feel all that great about there d right now but it's early and they were without guys

Well, if the idiot Denver LB carries the ball over the goalline you are looking at 48-17. Anyway, you are never out of it when you have a franchise quarterback who can throw for yards and put up points.

Alex Smith will need to outgun Peyton Manning.

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Well, if the idiot Denver LB carries the ball over the goalline you are looking at 48-17. Anyway, you are never out of it when you have a franchise quarterback who can throw for yards and put up points.

Alex Smith will need to outgun Peyton Manning.

True you're never out of it but we won a lot of games in the regular season just by the offense outscoring the other team in the regular season during the Vermil years then when it came playoff time we lost because of the D it's what cost Denver last year. There offense is good enough to overcome the D most weeks but it could be the thing that cost them.

And if there giving up 27 points to a team that has 1 legit 1 WR what are they going to do when they face a team like the pats

And I was wrong about the going 80 yards on fumble I wasn't thinking of the Welker fumble

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 01:10 AM

Yep And I think the whole atmosphere thing cost the Ravens they were gasping for air in the 2nd half Part of me thinks that's the real reason the NFL made the champs open on the road it was just the best timing for the donkeys to get them and there one of the donkeys toughest teams

Chiefster
09-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Yep And I think the whole atmosphere thing cost the Ravens they were gasping for air in the 2nd half Part of me thinks that's the real reason the NFL made the champs open on the road it was just the best timing for the donkeys to get them and there one of the donkeys toughest teams

True, but I think the Raven's can thank the Oriole's for that.

MyManHali
09-06-2013, 01:14 AM
True you're never out of it but we won a lot of games in the regular season just by the offense outscoring the other team in the regular season during the Vermil years then when it came playoff time we lost because of the D it's what cost Denver last year. There offense is good enough to overcome the D most weeks but it could be the thing that cost them.

And if there giving up 27 points to a team that has 1 legit 1 WR what are they going to do when they face a team like the pats

And I was wrong about the going 80 yards on fumble I wasn't thinking of the Welker fumble

Baltimore's offense is legit and I think Denver's d is as well. Baltimore didn't start moving the ball (With the exception of a couple of times in the first half) until Denver was up by 25+ and started playing soft d.

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 01:15 AM
True, but I think the Raven's can thank the Oriole's for that.

I really don't buy that Orioles thing they could have moved the game to Wednesday night like they did last year. And If you watched the pregame they had a Ravens celebration thing at the ravens field with a ton of people there. They could host that but not the game just doesn't make sense to me

mcclusterfan1982
09-06-2013, 01:24 AM

yeah in 2003-04 we lost because of the D....well, that is "part" of it, but hardly the whole story. We lost because of PEYTON MANNING! here is the Wikipedia of our 13-3 season, then lost 38-31 to Peyton Manning's Colts in the first ever NFL playoff game that had 0 punts in the whole game! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Kansas_City_Chiefs_season . By the way, I was at this game. Only time I have ever seen Manning play in person.

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Baltimore's offense is legit and I think Denver's d is as well. Baltimore didn't start moving the ball (With the exception of a couple of times in the first half) until Denver was up by 25+ and started playing soft d.

There legit when they are at full strength but they were far from that most the game. They didn't have Pitta at all and won't for at least a good while. They then lost Jacoby Jones really early who's there number 2 and had to play a rookie the rest of the game. Oher also got hurt fairly early so they were dealing with a backup on the O line and very thin WR core. And still put up a lot of points 17 at half which is most there points before they were down 25

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 01:27 AM
yeah in 2003-04 we lost because of the D....well, that is "part" of it, but hardly the whole story. We lost because of PEYTON MANNING! here is the Wikipedia of our 13-3 season, then lost 38-31 to Peyton Manning's Colts in the first ever NFL playoff game that had 0 punts in the whole game! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Kansas_City_Chiefs_season . By the way, I was at this game. Only time I have ever seen Manning play in person.

Well I was talking in genral not about 1 game when we lost big games at that time it was because we couldn't stop ANYONE. Granny on her walker could have gone out and scored against that D and it cost us over and over again

brdempsey69
09-06-2013, 01:29 AM
I know Manning is good, but when you give up 7 TD passes ( first time it's happened since Joe Kapp did it for Minnesota against Baltimore Sept. 28, 1969 ) , you got some major problems with your pass defense. The Ravens secondary did not look good in the preseason & even worse in this game. Look for them to get torched all year long.

Baltimore lost too many guys that they couldn't replace & it showed tonight.

matthewschiefs
09-06-2013, 01:31 AM
I know Manning is good, but when you give up 7 TD passes ( first time it's happened since Joe Kapp did it for Minnesota against Baltimore Sept. 28, 1969 ) , you got some major problems with your pass defense. The Ravens secondary did not look good in the preseason & even worse in this game. Look for them to get torched all year long.

Very true on both sides of the ball this Ravens team is not the same as when we last saw them. They lost a lot of key players. They will be OK but I don't think they're super bowl contenders this year

MyManHali
09-06-2013, 01:53 AM

Manning isn't just good, he's elite. However, I hope their d is weak this year.

brdempsey69
09-06-2013, 01:55 AM
I suppose everybody is going to crown the Donk's AFC West champs, AFC Conference champs, etc. I'm not buying it. Ravens just laid a big egg in the 2nd half. I think the Giants can beat them next week, if they go about it right -- for starters, play some Defense.

Chiefster
09-06-2013, 04:07 AM
I really don't buy that Orioles thing they could have moved the game to Wednesday night like they did last year. And If you watched the pregame they had a Ravens celebration thing at the ravens field with a ton of people there. They could host that but not the game just doesn't make sense to me

I didn't realize it was at that venue.

jap1
09-06-2013, 04:59 AM

Im guessing the loss of Ed Reed has a lot to do with that.

Eydugstr
09-06-2013, 08:06 AM
The Ravens just lost to many people. If anything, maybe Manning did them a favor and kick their front office into a better gear.

jason1981
09-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Denver I think will be the #1 offense this year. With wes walker and julias thomas at te. Manning can pick defenses apart. I can see denver running away feom everyone. There only enemy would be injuries and their pass rush which will get better when von miller returns. And also champ bailey will be back son as well.

doobs_05
09-06-2013, 12:57 PM
LOL saying Denver D was not good, well they were missing 3 starters and only giving up 6 yards in the 3rd quarter. Denver is still the team to beat. 90% of the nation is picking Denver to win the AFC (even before this game it could of been 90%).

also LOL at the "dink and dunk" come on, you guys saw it ONCE and thought "i know what would be funny, make fun of MMH and talk about dink and dunks hahahahahaha" you basically dropped to his level, congrats!

Eydugstr
09-06-2013, 03:02 PM
LOL saying Denver D was not good, well they were missing 3 starters and only giving up 6 yards in the 3rd quarter. Denver is still the team to beat. 90% of the nation is picking Denver to win the AFC (even before this game it could of been 90%).

also LOL at the "dink and dunk" come on, you guys saw it ONCE and thought "i know what would be funny, make fun of MMH and talk about dink and dunks hahahahahaha" you basically dropped to his level, congrats!

OH no we didn't. It's all because of John Elway. Even the newspapers agree. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-09-06/peyton-manning-7-touchdowns-tds-broncos-ravens-week-1-john-elway-newspaper

doobs_05
09-06-2013, 06:32 PM
OH no we didn't. It's all because of John Elway. Even the newspapers agree. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-09-06/peyton-manning-7-touchdowns-tds-broncos-ravens-week-1-john-elway-newspaper

What's funny about it, is it comes from Ohio......

Eydugstr
09-06-2013, 09:27 PM
What's funny about it, is it comes from Ohio......

In Donksworld....Elway's magic has no end.

doobs_05
09-06-2013, 10:46 PM
In Donksworld....Elway's magic has no end.

Couple my friends (donkey fans) thought Baltimore was tired, i have donkey fan friends that are reasonable lol