PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 3 Preview - Chiefs vs Eagles

EmDiggy
09-18-2013, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzjTO53E25c

Good morning Chiefs fans! Its a short week... Good luck tomorrow!

Em

ctchiefsfan
09-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Nice job Em!

I too think this game is "winnable". Our offense is going to have to put up more points than we did against Dallas, but I think they are capable of it. Just gotta do it.

chiefnut
09-18-2013, 10:31 AM
on offense we must establish the run, and the eagles D has not been stout but are not real shabby either. that will allow Alex to be very effective passing on defense penetration is the key in the middle and keeping contain on the outsides. this will be their biggest test yet

Chiefster
09-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Good job Em. Nice use of video, graphics and the whiteboard. Great analysis and presentation delivery. Here's to hoping your prediction of the game's outcome becomes fact. :smile

kcvet
09-18-2013, 12:39 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/Plucked_chicken.jpg

thanks em but they need the luck :biggrin:

EmDiggy
09-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Nice job Em!

I too think this game is "winnable". Our offense is going to have to put up more points than we did against Dallas, but I think they are capable of it. Just gotta do it.

Thanks CT! That's the key..in order to beat Philly you have to be able to potentially score 24..The good part is that their defense will give you multiple opportunities to do so

EmDiggy
09-18-2013, 12:45 PM
on offense we must establish the run, and the eagles D has not been stout but are not real shabby either. that will allow Alex to be very effective passing on defense penetration is the key in the middle and keeping contain on the outsides. this will be their biggest test yet

Yep..that's why the battle from Guard-to-Guard will be vital on both ends

Good job Em. Nice use of video, graphics and the whiteboard. Great analysis and presentation delivery. Here's to hoping your prediction of the game's outcome becomes fact. :smile

Thanks Chiefster! Preciate that! Just don't focus on the outcome..while watching the game, remember the 'why'

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/Plucked_chicken.jpg

thanks em but they need the luck :biggrin:

LOL! Nice!

TopekaRoy
09-18-2013, 03:00 PM
I'm confused. Did we trade Poe to the Eagles? I think you had him playing NT on their d-line.

Other than that, nice job.

Eydugstr
09-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Great job as always Em! I think it's going to be a tough ball game (short week, one day less for KC to prepare because of travel time) but I think it's winnable for KC, provided the Chiefs make better use of Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe, and execute well on 3rd downs offensively and defensively.

EmDiggy
09-18-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm confused. Did we trade Poe to the Eagles? I think you had him playing NT on their d-line.

Other than that, nice job.

Yea I noticed that...in-analysis-brain fart...smh lol

ctchiefsfan
09-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Great job as always Em! I think it's going to be a tough ball game (short week, one day less for KC to prepare because of travel time) but I think it's winnable for KC, provided the Chiefs make better use of Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe, and execute well on 3rd downs offensively and defensively.

Just a thought and one that only occurred to me reading your post.....JC and DB were just about our entire offense for quite a while. Is it possible that Reid has been deliberately underutilizing them to some extent to avoid creating film for opponents to watch? In short is it possible that he is such a crafty old bastar* that he has been holding our big guns back waiting for just the right tight game to turn them loose? I am probably overthinking here, but JC and DB have had surprisingly little impact on our offense in the first two games....gotta wonder if Reid isn't saving them for an ambush in a game where we REALLY REALLY need to breakout.

Eydugstr
09-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Just a thought and one that only occurred to me reading your post.....JC and DB were just about our entire offense for quite a while. Is it possible that Reid has been deliberately underutilizing them to some extent to avoid creating film for opponents to watch? In short is it possible that he is such a crafty old bastar* that he has been holding our big guns back waiting for just the right tight game to turn them loose? I am probably overthinking here, but JC and DB have had surprisingly little impact on our offense in the first two games....gotta wonder if Reid isn't saving them for an ambush in a game where we REALLY REALLY need to breakout.

It's very possible. We've already seen a good example (jags game) of where Reid went vanilla in the 2nd half (Well, okay, vanilla by REID's standards...) so that he didn't give away too much to the next opponent, but really I think the reason why he's been reluctant to go to JC or DB all the time is because he's trying to pound it in the rest of the offensive players' heads what he's trying to establish in KC.

Justin5772002
09-18-2013, 06:18 PM
According to a lockerroom interview DMC said just wait and see the offense is going to gel soon then you will see the chiefs' "complete team"

kcvet
09-18-2013, 11:02 PM
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=2360350086916

we has arrived