PDA

View Full Version : WRs

Captain Checkdown
09-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Thoughts on the Chiefs wideouts?

I really like Bowe. I see him as a mid-tier #1.

If Avery keeps having games like against Philly, he's a very good #2.

But I'm not sure on the rest of the group.

Seek
09-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Thoughts on the Chiefs wideouts?

I really like Bowe. I see him as a mid-tier #1.

If Avery keeps having games like against Philly, he's a very good #2.

But I'm not sure on the rest of the group.

I would like to see Jr. Hemmingway on the field a bunch more. McCluster I am fine watching him hold his helmet. The Chiefs dump so many passes off to the TE and running backs, we really don't need dominant receivers. Just ones that catch the ball when thrown too. What we do need is a better Offensive Line to let the plays develop because the speed of the receivers is designed to spread out the defense to allow the dink and dunks room for bigger yards.

SloJimFizz
09-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Welcome back MMO/MMH

brdempsey69
09-25-2013, 03:15 PM
Welcome back MMO/MMH

But, of course, it is so blatantly obvious.

Captain Checkdown
09-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Welcome back MMO/MMH

What does that mean?

SloJimFizz
09-25-2013, 03:30 PM
What does that mean?
It means I'm pretty sure your the Alex Smith hating troll who has not
so much as said a peep since the winning began.
If not, your handle is exactly something he would name himself for MMO 3.0

TopekaRoy
09-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Welcome back MMO/MMH

But, of course, it is so blatantly obvious.

You do sound like MyManHali but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ... for now. Let's see what you have to say in future posts. If you are not him, welcome to the board! If you are him, this is a good chance to start fresh and not alienate most of the people in the group.

Good luck! :bananen_smilies046:

Captain Checkdown
09-25-2013, 04:10 PM

You do sound like MyManHali but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ... for now. Let's see what you have to say in future posts. If you are not him, welcome to the board! If you are him, this is a good chance to start fresh and not alienate most of the people in the group.

Good luck! :bananen_smilies046:

I swear on my life I have never posted on this forum until today... I'm a big Alex Smith fan, I like him as a QB... I ran that nickname for Alex the other day and I liked it.

brdempsey69
09-25-2013, 04:37 PM
I swear on my life I have never posted on this forum until today... I'm a big Alex Smith fan, I like him as a QB... I ran that nickname for Alex the other day and I liked it.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as well. "Captain Checkdown" was a derogative term used by MMH, a poster that just hates Alex Smith endlessly. That's where the suspicions were aroused.

Captain Checkdown
09-25-2013, 04:40 PM
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as well. "Captain Checkdown" was a derogative term used by MMH, a poster that just hates Alex Smith endlessly. That's where the suspicions were aroused.

I didn't mean why name to come off in a negative way... Like I said I'm a big Alex Smith fan, I like watching him dump the ball off to Charles, Bowe or Avery and watch them do their thing.

TopekaRoy
09-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I didn't mean why name to come off in a negative way... Like I said I'm a big Alex Smith fan, I like watching him dump the ball off to Charles, Bowe or Avery and watch them do their thing.

Checking down is not a negative thing. It is what the QB is supposed to do when the primary receiver is covered. It's also something that Cassel couldn't seem to do. He always through the ball out of bounds or to the other team!

But it kind of sounds like an insult; like calling the QB a "game manager" sounds like an insult but it really isn't. Don't you want your QB to "manage" the game?

#58ChiefsFan
09-25-2013, 05:41 PM
mmmkay

Lord-Chiefy
09-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Bowe is and always will be high #2 lowwww #1 reciever.