PDA

View Full Version : for all you star wars buffs

anaeelbackwards
10-19-2007, 12:28 PM
not big on star wars here... but i found this kid funny.

FIERCE FIERCE MOVES!

YouTube - Star Wars Kid

rbedgood
10-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Chiefster....related???

Chiefster
10-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Heh!

YouTube - Beverly Hills Ninja in 5 seconds

Canada
10-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Chiefster!!!

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Heh!

YouTube - Beverly Hills Ninja in 5 seconds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=946voWw0b2k)

Love the song at the end!

Jungleboy!

:lol::lol::lol::sign0098: :toast2:

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:02 AM
This thread is worthless.:lol:

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:15 AM
This thread is worthless.:lol:

You should post the quote of the beginning of the Star Wars movies.

And make sure you add Guru everytime it says Empire...

Just a thought.... debil...

:mob::mob::mob::mob:

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:19 AM

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic
Guru.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Guru's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Guru's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:23 AM
The Guru Strikes Back

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy.

Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth.

The evil lord Darth Vader, obsessed with finding young Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of space...

Not even a mention of "empire" in this one.

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:24 AM
Return of the Jedi

Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet of Tatooine in an attempt to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt.

Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC GURU has secretly begun construction on a new armored space station even more powerful than the first dreaded Death Star.

When completed, this ultimate weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of Rebels struggling to restore freedom to the galaxy...

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:24 AM

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic
Guru.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Guru's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Guru's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

I like the part where Lukes aunt and uncle get to be on screen as burning corpses.

That was pretty revolutionary at the time.

Nowadays we see all kinds of that stuff.

Star Wars was more important culturally than you think.

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:26 AM
Swifter than me Guru...

...wonder why they call him that...

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:27 AM
Return of the Jedi

Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet of Tatooine in an attempt to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt.

Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC GURU has secretly begun construction on a new armored space station even more powerful than the first dreaded Death Star.

When completed, this ultimate weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of Rebels struggling to restore freedom to the galaxy...

Showoff!

:lol:

anaeelbackwards
10-20-2007, 03:33 AM
im not a big fan of star wars.

and ive never watched any of the series...

can not say that i have.... :11:

its not that ive wanted to either....:toast2:

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:34 AM
Showoff!

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:36 AM
im not a big fan of star wars.

and ive never watched any of the series...

can not say that i have.... :11:

its not that ive wanted to either....:toast2:

it is worth watching once. Of course, seeing it for the first time in 1977 was mind blowing. Seeing it on DVD just will not do it justice.

anaeelbackwards
10-20-2007, 03:38 AM
it is worth watching once. Of course, seeing it for the first time in 1977 was mind blowing. Seeing it on DVD just will not do it justice.

i bet it was. my dad tells me the same thing. i thought the same thing about lord of the rings. i watched the third one and then i started to like it. so who knows. maybe one day, just maybe.......

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:39 AM

It was nothing that had ever been seen.

And Chiefs mania was happening at about the same time!

GO CHIEFS!

:sign0098: :toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:41 AM
i bet it was. my dad tells me the same thing. i thought the same thing about lord of the rings. i watched the third one and then i started to like it. so who knows. maybe one day, just maybe.......

I was excited to see it on the big screen again back in 1999 but it lost its zest because all I could see was the bad acting and bad directing. I didn't care about that back in 77. The story itself is what makes the movie though. Empire and Return were leaps and bounds better because Lucas DID NOT direct them. It really let the actors talents shine.

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:43 AM
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Sucks to get choked in the Deathstar (don't get choked Huard in Oakland) so Vader should just cut it out (Solari stop throttling the offense)!

:sign0098:

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:46 AM
Sucks to get choked in the Deathstar (don't get choked Huard in Oakland) so Vader should just cut it out (Solari stop throttling the offense)!

:sign0098:

I need to find a way to utilize the dark side of the force on Solari.

hermhater
10-20-2007, 03:47 AM
I need to find a way to utilize the dark side of the force on Solari.

Just do some Sith stuff.

Like you always do...

Guru
10-20-2007, 03:52 AM
Just do some Sith stuff.

Like you always do...

I'm done. See Chiefster for more Star Wars fun.

Back to the worthlessness of this thread. :lol:

sling58
10-20-2007, 07:10 AM
I'm done. See Chiefster for more Star Wars fun.

Back to the worthlessness of this thread. :lol:

I think I wasted 5 minutes of my day reading thru this.... oh well I was bored......on to the next one.

Canada
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I think I wasted 5 minutes of my day reading thru this.... oh well I was bored......on to the next one.

Well, thanx for making it a little longer. I just spent 5 mins and 8 seconds!!

Chiefster
10-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, thanx for making it a little longer. I just spent 5 mins and 8 seconds!!

That long huh!:D

Canada
10-20-2007, 08:37 PM
That long huh!:D

:fighting0030: Beat it old man river or I'll break your hip!! :wheelchair:

sling58
10-21-2007, 07:48 AM

:funnypost: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
10-21-2007, 11:12 PM

Heh! get in line! :11: :lol:

sling58
10-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Heh! get in line! :11: :lol:

have a few people wanting to take you out Chiefster? Maybe you should stop running them over with you wheelchair then.

:lol: :lol: :lol: