PDA

View Full Version : We should all root for the Vikings this week

matthewschiefs
10-11-2013, 07:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9809579/adrian-peterson-son-dies-injuries-suffered-alleged-assault

Such a horrible story

#58ChiefsFan
10-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Godspeed AP, no words to describe.

brdempsey69
10-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Agreed. This is unbelievable & just horrible.

Eydugstr
10-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Unthinkable. Go Vikes.

nigeriannightmare
10-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Add insult to injury dude had been in trouble for this type of behavior before. They aren't going after the mom but she knew what kind of guy he was. She needs to be in trouble too. And I know it's wrong to think this but I hope he gets raped and then murdered in prison. So sad. How the hell can anyone hurt a baby. Makes me sick.

ctchiefsfan
10-12-2013, 12:34 AM
My most sincere sympathy for Adrian Peterson. Nothing will fix the pain he is feeling and will continue to feel for a long time. My compliments to him for realizing that the best way to deal with this is to immerse himself in his work. Sometimes that is just the best thing to do. I am not the praying type, a "foxhole Christian" I suppose....but I have asked the Lord to keep Adrian Peterson in his thoughts.

jason1981
10-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Add insult to injury dude had been in trouble for this type of behavior before. They aren't going after the mom but she knew what kind of guy he was. She needs to be in trouble too. And I know it's wrong to think this but I hope he gets raped and then murdered in prison. So sad. How the hell can anyone hurt a baby. Makes me sick.

the mom is already being punished. Yea she ahoukd have known better but she paid the price when she lost her kid and now has to live with it and on top of that she has to live that it was her own brother that beat her kid to death. Its a sad world but I dont think any other punishment is worse than that.

jason1981
10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
My bad not brother bf. If she knew of his past then she should go to jail but then again what will that really accomplish. She still lost her baby though so not sure punishing her anymore would do any good. If she has other kids they shoukd be taken away since she doesnt have the sense to not get involved with a guy with history but then who knows if she knew of his past.

Chiefster
10-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I can't even imagine the pain of burying one my children. Just horrible.