PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Developments: KC Chiefs and Denver Broncos Division race

NickheadKCAU
11-03-2013, 01:12 AM
With the current news on Fox's issues, facing San Diego (who surprisingly are no slouches this season), could lose, and be two games behind the Chiefs, if they beat Buffalo.

Not that San Diego does not scare me for KC either, cause they do. Indy, Denver, and SD are my biggest concerns on the rest of the schedule. (I was worried about Washington until last week).

Just making the case that it would be easier for KC to play a game at their own tempo knowing there is no pressure for divisions best record.

What'cha think's?

TopekaRoy
11-03-2013, 01:31 AM
What issues is Fox having? I haven't heard anything.

TopekaRoy
11-03-2013, 01:34 AM
never mind. I just googled it.

Open heart surgery.

NickheadKCAU
11-03-2013, 02:40 AM
*****this next comment is a joke, please understand i pray for a full recovery for john fox...******

but is it not odd he waited for obamacare to be implemented before his surgery?

seriously, if anything this will motivate denver ala indy and pagano.

texaschief
11-03-2013, 02:51 AM
*****this next comment is a joke, please understand i pray for a full recovery for john fox...******

Seriously... is his Dr. still even practicing?

TopekaRoy
11-03-2013, 02:54 AM

*****Same disclaimer*****

Nah, he just didn't want to have to game plan for the Chiefs!

jap1
11-03-2013, 03:33 AM
I have a feeling it won't change things much. We all know Peyton runs that offense. Del Rio, the defensive coordinator, will likely be named interim head coach. He has plenty of experience as a head coach and is a very capable def. coordinator.

I could see this affecting them this week, only because I am sure his absence has caused some disruption and distraction to their practices and planning. I don't see his absence being a huge factor.

NickheadKCAU
11-03-2013, 03:57 AM
I have a feeling it won't change things much. We all know Peyton runs that offense. Del Rio, the defensive coordinator, will likely be named interim head coach. He has plenty of experience as a head coach and is a very capable def. coordinator.

I could see this affecting them this week, only because I am sure his absence has caused some disruption and distraction to their practices and planning. I don't see his absence being a huge factor.

i am only talking about the chiefs gaining a two game edge before they face off. i know regardless how long he is out, they will rebound in the long term.

again, they could do a pagano rebound and not lose the rest of the season... the broncos that is.

kcvet
11-03-2013, 09:52 AM

what obamacare ??

http://i39.tinypic.com/2iktm5x.jpg

kcvet
11-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Fox will be out at least 4-6 weeks for an aortic heart valve replacement

Eydugstr
11-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Don't see this affecting the Broncos much at all. Hope Coach Fox gets well soon, and yes Del Rio would be a good choice.

Our sports media talking heads, on the other hand, will be devastated. Two weeks ago they were trying to blame Fox for the Indy loss. With Fox on sick leave, who are they going to blame if they lose another game? Denial only goes so far when the score is being dragged across the bottom of the screen.

matthewschiefs
11-03-2013, 11:00 AM
I may hate his team but I hope he turns out ok any time someone has to have open heart surgery it's a big deal. Best wishes to him in his recovery.

MissingTBone
11-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Yeah then IF we win at Arrowhead well get partially dismissed AGAIN because their coach wasn't there. Oh well we'll just fly under the radar, and into the playoffs!! Go Chiefs spear Buffalo!!

Pro_Angler
11-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Ih and skins beat bolts. Next 5 games are very questionable es. With our O.

kcvet
11-03-2013, 06:20 PM
and the Faiders are gettin' stomped 42-13. I stopped watching it

Pro_Angler
11-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Faiders and donks got beat!! Great weekend

kcvet
11-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Faiders and donks got beat!! Great weekend

donks on bye

Pro_Angler
11-03-2013, 10:21 PM
I'd love to go 3-2 over next 5 games...12-2 that's my wish list.

Chiefster
11-03-2013, 11:34 PM
never mind. I just googled it.

Open heart surgery.

Google is your friend. :lol:

what obamacare ??

http://i39.tinypic.com/2iktm5x.jpg

There is but one thread for which political talk is allowed and this is not it! :11: :smile