PDA

View Full Version : DWayne Bowe Arrested

Canada
11-12-2013, 11:05 AM
What a dumbass
http://fox4kc.com/2013/11/12/chiefs-wide-receiver-dwayne-bowe-arrested-for-speeding-possession/

matthewschiefs
11-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Great timing Bowe

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Well, there's 10 million that will be shed from the cap next year & we know what the Chiefs will be drafting in May.

Of all wrong times, this is it.

Hayvern
11-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I have had enough of this guy. There will no doubt be a drug test on him at this point which he will likely fail and receive a 4 game suspension if he is found to have controlled substances in his body. As I said on facebook, there are jobs in this country where the reward is so much more than what you percieve as your personal freedoms. If I were to get busted for the same thing, big deal, I pay my fine, I do my time and I am off on down the road.

In the NFL, you simply cannot let these things get in the way of your career. Bowe is just incredibly stupid.

EDIT: Actually, the suspension may be worse than 4 games. He has already had a suspension on controlled substance use for four games. It might be the rest of the season for him if he is busted.

Lewis_Chiefs
11-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Is he really worth the hassle ? Has been anonymous for most of the year and now this.

Lazeye
11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
I am fine with this! I don't think Alex has the trust in Bowe, and I am sure Alex may feel forced or pressured into calling DB's #. I want to see more of Hemingway and Avery, this will give them more time catching balls from Alex in practice. We need to target a #1 WR in the draft anyway. This also makes it easier to ship DB out of here.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I am fine with this! I don't think Alex has the trust in Bowe, and I am sure Alex may feel forced or pressured into calling DB's #. I want to see more of Hemingway and Avery, this will give them more time catching balls from Alex in practice. We need to target a #1 WR in the draft anyway. This also makes it easier to ship DB out of here.

I'll bet that is what happens this offseason. Bowe wasn't producing in Reid's Offense, anyway. Bowe got the big contract because the Chiefs didn't have anybody else that was established. He doesn't get separation from defenders & drops too many critical passes.

EmDiggy had projected USC WR Marqise Lee to be selected by KC in round 1 of the 2014 draft & I hope he's right.

Pro_Angler
11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
What a idiot!!! That's gonna hurt us!@ he hasn't been catching much but he has been getting double teamed a lot. I'm sure the Denver fans are gonna have a field day with this.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 12:40 PM
What a idiot!!! That's gonna hurt us!@ he hasn't been catching much but he has been getting double teamed a lot. I'm sure the Denver fans are gonna have a field day with this.

They already are. They are predicting three straight losses for the Chiefs.

jap1
11-12-2013, 12:41 PM

This is the key here. If he is suspended, then that us going to hurt us. One thing that may help (or hurt us worse) is that his court date is in December. He may not get the suspension until after that ... Which then may extend into the playoffs.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM
What bothers me the most is the timing of all this. I mean the Chiefs are coming off a bye, and are playing a road game in Denver where seemingly everyone outside of Chiefs Kingdom wants to see them get obliterated on a national stage, so therefore the Chiefs need all the focus that they can get and now you have this distraction. And you can't help but wonder how this distraction is going to affect the rest of the season.

The effects of this could be like a balloon popping.

Seek
11-12-2013, 12:57 PM
What bothers me the most is the timing of all this. I mean the Chiefs are coming off a bye, and are playing a road game in Denver where seemingly everyone outside of Chiefs Kingdom wants to see them get obliterated on a national stage, so therefore the Chiefs need all the focus that they can get and now you have this distraction. And you can't help but wonder how this distraction is going to affect the rest of the season.

The effects of this could be like a balloon popping.

The only think that will happen is that the Chiefs may find out more about others on this team. Such as Jr. Hemmingway. Seriousnly the offense production from Bowe has been very limited.

If you are worried the distraction keep in mind this is the same team who won a game last year after their teammate killed his Babies Momma and then himself at the stadium.

Maybe it will spark the offense. Or it will give the over optomistic an excuse should we lose.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 01:27 PM
The only think that will happen is that the Chiefs may find out more about others on this team. Such as Jr. Hemmingway. Seriousnly the offense production from Bowe has been very limited.

If you are worried the distraction keep in mind this is the same team who won a game last year after their teammate killed his Babies Momma and then himself at the stadium.

Maybe it will spark the offense. Or it will give the over optomistic an excuse should we lose.

Regardless, Bowe has to be smarter than that. This could very well cost him the 5-yr 56 mill contract that he signed once this season is over. Agreed that he wasn't producing to this point, but there was still hope that maybe he would get his act together and become more productive down the stretch. Bowe may have just ended his KC career once this season is over.

The circumstances aren't the same as the Belcher situation. The 2012 season was already lost & there was nothing but distractions that were occurring up to that point that had already sent the season into a tailspin. This 2013 Chiefs team up until this point was distraction-free and focused exclusively on playing football & it would have been in their best interest if things had stayed that way for the rest of the season.

It'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out.

doobs_05
11-12-2013, 01:49 PM

I mean its not like Chiefs fans didn't have a field day when Von Molly got busted

doobs_05
11-12-2013, 01:51 PM
And here come some of the chiefs fans (if they lose sunday) saying "well we didn't have our #1 WR"

NJChiefs
11-12-2013, 02:11 PM
I was really beginning to believe that this was a team of destiny, not only because of unappreciated talent, but also because of team character, cohesiveness, focus and their ability to quietly rack up the wins, below the radar, avoiding controversy. So much for that ... Bowe you s*#t head. I hope you pay dearly for being so arrogant and stupid.

NickheadKCAU
11-12-2013, 02:18 PM
The "United" States of America:

I love the hypocrisy from one state to the next. Had this happened in Denver with their laws, only the speeding ticket would have been reported.

Political Rant/Off

That said, he did not help his case for continued playing time.

As well, what the league does not know wont hurt them. Legalize the damned plant already.

Hayvern
11-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Political rant aside, I am fine with different states having different laws. If Bowe wants to live in Denver, then go ahead and live there, but he needs to understand that other states have decided that pot possession is not something they want legalized.

Do not take this wrong, I believe that it should be legalized personally, but I believe more strongly in the states being able to make this decision on their own. Besides, if it was up to the Federal Government, it still would not be legal in Colorado either.

matthewschiefs
11-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Bowe might not agree with the law but he like the rest of us has to live by the law. It's that simple

The timing of this couldn't be worse. It's right before the biggest game of the year against their number foe for the AFC west title. Now he might miss the game if the Chiefs chose to sit him. And at the very least the team is going to be asked questions about Bowe all week. Bowe hurt the team with this. He shouldn't have put himself in this position. This is all on you Bowe. And seeing that he really hasn't done all that much on the field I'm starting more and more to believe that if they could find a taker for Bowe in the offseason to free up space to get a better WR or load up on picks and try to draft a guy who can really be a number 1 then that's a move they should make.

ctchiefsfan
11-12-2013, 02:51 PM
WTF! Over? It never ceases to amaze me how damned DUMB some of these million dollar babies can be sometimes.

Canada gives up booze for a year on bet that will net him a $2,000 vacation. DB can't give up pot for a multi-million dollar contract???? When they put 6 zero's on a young man's contract why does it always seem to turn them into fools?

I don't give a damn about pot, but does DB have any damned clue what a COMPLETE bonehead move this was?

Bangs his head on his keyboard. STUPID!!!! STUPID!!!!! STUPID!!!!!

Send the f'ing moron to the jags!!!!!!!!

Pro_Angler
11-12-2013, 03:12 PM
we have game planned for denver for a week with bowe, he gets alot of double teams, hemingway would probably come in fighting for a spot (maybe we need that spark in the recievers" but they gain a defender free to do whatever.

jtsr65
11-12-2013, 03:18 PM
One player a team does not make. Getting open has been a problem for all receivers this year. I would like to see more of Hemmingway myself. we as Chiefs fan should not be talking like the sky is falling. We are the #1 Team not only in our division but in the entire NFL. After the San Diego game, and yes Old Payton can say that he can play, but lets see if he changes his tune when he is looking at his home stadium from a different perspective (from the turf). Even the media has stated that Denver has a leaking offensive line, it is the Chiefs job to exploit it. Poe blowing up the middle with Johnson and Hali and Houston attacking from both sides is going to rattle the veteran QB. I choosse to look at this game from that perspective. The sports commentators have never had good things to say about the Chiefs even when they are 9-0, so I take what they have to say about our team with a grain a salt to say the least.

Seek
11-12-2013, 03:35 PM
we have game planned for denver for a week with bowe, he gets alot of double teams, hemingway would probably come in fighting for a spot (maybe we need that spark in the recievers" but they gain a defender free to do whatever.

The game plan the last couple of weeks was not double teaming Bowe. They were taking that extra person and putting them on J. Charles be either loading up the box or trailing him in the flats. When he lined up as a REceiver, they put a corner on him and just blitzed to force Alex to throw the ball faster and expect our Receiver to not get separation from their man on man. Bowe has not been doing this and when Alex was forced to throw him a ball, Bowe drops it and looks immediately for a flag.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 03:42 PM
I don't know maybe it will work itself out somehow. We still haven't seen much from Hemingway & have seen nothing from Jenkins and Chad Hall being on the roster is a joke.

Need to dig into FA and the draft and get playmakers & hopefully get Kelce back healthy and playing good ball to help this receiving corps out.

NJChiefs
11-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Oh and all political nonsense aside, weed does make you unmotivated and temporarily stupid. It is not a performance enhancing drug. Maybe that's why he s*#ks this year.

Frankenchief
11-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Regardless, Bowe has to be smarter than that. This could very well cost him the 5-yr 56 mill contract that he signed once this season is over. Agreed that he wasn't producing to this point, but there was still hope that maybe he would get his act together and become more productive down the stretch. Bowe may have just ended his KC career once this season is over.
He was still blocking very well and drawing double coverage. Two very important pluses for this O. I don't know how soon his suspension will come, but chances are it will include one or both of the Denver games. That is amazingly unfortunate.

Frankenchief
11-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Is there a former star receiver out there with maybe a few NFL games left in him? Sign the SOB!!!

Justin5772002
11-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Chad ochocinco is out there looking for a team to give him a chance LOL

rodu
11-12-2013, 06:12 PM
*FACEDESK*

going to feel sorry for Alex Smith. People will still be on his back for bad numbers, with an even worse receiving corp

Eydugstr
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Incredibly stupid.

This is NOT a season ender for the Chiefs. Bowe was not producing well at WR anyway. If this had happened to a D-line or LB it would've be much more catastrophic, but thankfully Reid rotated his recievers enough that throwing Hemingway into the lineup right now couldn't hurt. This hurts Bowe WAY more than the Chiefs and we can still go into Denver, fight and get a W. Also, this happened early in the week, so we've got some days to give some reps to Hemingway.

I'm thinking wait until offseason to fix the WR position. Hemingway and Jenkins needed to step up now's their big seven game chance. Denver's CB's aren't getting on any magazine covers, and we've got excellent game film of them courtesy of the Dallas/Denver game.

Granted this is a hiccup we didn't need but that's all it is. One minor hiccup. Clean out Bowe's locker, trade him to Tampa Bay, and move on. Trade him outside the conference, for his own safety as well as the team's.

rodu
11-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Jenkins probably shouldn't even be playing pro football

ctchiefsfan
11-12-2013, 06:40 PM
@ Eydugstr.....Well said!

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 06:46 PM
The biggest hope is that if Bowe doesn't play, then Hemingway steps up. When Hemingway has gotten a chance, all he's done is get open and catch the ball. Surprised that Hemingway hasn't seen more playing time & gotten the ball thrown his way more.

kcvet
11-12-2013, 07:57 PM
I moved today so just heard it on the local evening news. he's not gonna learn the lesson. let's see how Hunt and Reid handle it

Coach
11-12-2013, 08:00 PM
The interesting thing would be whether or not this could violate Bowe's contract.

My guess is that we will get Dwayne Bowe's best effort this weekend. He knows he screwed up.

Justin5772002
11-12-2013, 08:34 PM
There's ways to hide the fact that he smokes weed. You don't drive your own car with that amount of weed if your own car and if you do you don't speed around town asking for trouble. This was careless and selfish and stupid. I don't care how well DB plays from here on out, he's not a smart enough player to be a leader on this team. I'm done with Dwayne Bowe

Eydugstr
11-12-2013, 08:34 PM
They already are. They are predicting three straight losses for the Chiefs.

They can predict anything they like. So can we. And I'm predicting that if they lose Peyton Manning it'll be much more devastating to them than us losing Dwayne Bowe.

Frankenchief
11-12-2013, 09:32 PM
The biggest hope is that if Bowe doesn't play, then Hemingway steps up. When Hemingway has gotten a chance, all he's done is get open and catch the ball. Surprised that Hemingway hasn't seen more playing time & gotten the ball thrown his way more. depends on if Bowe doesn't play. His court date is Dec. 18 and I doubt if NFL will do anything till then. Reid has time to either bring in a retread and work him in or focus more on some unpolished gem we might have on the roster to brace for the late season and playoffs.

Frankenchief
11-12-2013, 09:34 PM
The interesting thing would be whether or not this could violate Bowe's contract.

My guess is that we will get Dwayne Bowe's best effort this weekend. He knows he screwed up.

Actually if Bowe suddenly sets the world on fire this weekend I will suspect his overall attitude and whether his big contract made him the new LJ and loaf off.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 09:39 PM
They can predict anything they like. So can we. And I'm predicting that if they lose Peyton Manning it'll be much more devastating to them than us losing Dwayne Bowe.

I'm thinking the same thought. Manning is one good hit from being sent to exile. Donkey's fans keep regurgitating the same trash about the Chiefs going up against backup QB's, but of course, never mention that fact that the Chiefs have went up against a series of better opposing Defensive front 7's than Manning and the Donkeys have. The Donkeys fans talk about the backup QB's playing for the Titans, Texans, Browns, and Bills, but of course, never talk about the Defensive Front 7 of those teams being superior to anything the Donks have faced as of yet this season.

My point is, the Chiefs Defensive Front 7 is going to be the best that the Donks have faced so far. While it's true that the Chiefs Defense will have to bring their A+ game, they do have the capability to take over and dictate the outcome of this game. Look at last weeks game at Indy where the Rams Defensive Front 7 just overwhelmed and devastated the Indy Offense whereas the Donkeys couldn't stop Indy. And Manning is nowhere near as mobile as Andrew Luck.

With or without Bowe, the other 10 members of the Chiefs Offense have to step up and give Alex the support he needs to help the Offense move the ball and score points. Alex has been a pretty good road warrior as of late. The Donkeys have not given up less than 19 points to any opponent while the Chiefs have scored no fewer than 23 points in any of their road games, so the Chiefs do have a chance. They need to find a way to brush off the Bowe incident & get ready to play.

Justin5772002
11-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Makes you wonder if he was getting ready for Denver

jap1
11-13-2013, 05:32 AM
One thing in our favor is that DBowe's 2009 incident was for a violation of the "performing-enhancing drugs policy," while this incident is a violation of the "substance abuse policy." Supposedly they are two different policies that cannot be overlapped. In other words, any suspension by the league would be a "first time" offense and likely only a max of 4 games. That is a lot better than a "2nd offense" punishment.

Seek
11-13-2013, 08:49 AM
There's ways to hide the fact that he smokes weed. You don't drive your own car with that amount of weed if your own car and if you do you don't speed around town asking for trouble. This was careless and selfish and stupid. I don't care how well DB plays from here on out, he's not a smart enough player to be a leader on this team. I'm done with Dwayne Bowe

Screw the fact he was not smart enough to hide it. It is illegal and players get tested randomly all the time. WHY at 9-0 with the toughest part of the schedule coming up do you do something that would put that at risk. To me, he would be better off quitting the team and saying he is doing it for health reasons as he is letting his team, his fans and his teammates down. Stupid is, Stupid does.....

While he is not on the substance abuse program, his first suspension for drug performance due to a diuretic. Which was originally suspected to mask some sort of illegal weight loss susbstance. The NFL could now tie the diuretic to this substance and hand out a bigger suspension that a first time substance user would face.

kcvet
11-13-2013, 08:51 AM
At least Bowe caught something, a cop

Seek
11-13-2013, 08:51 AM
One thing in our favor is that DBowe's 2009 incident was for a violation of the "performing-enhancing drugs policy," while this incident is a violation of the "substance abuse policy." Supposedly they are two different policies that cannot be overlapped. In other words, any suspension by the league would be a "first time" offense and likely only a max of 4 games. That is a lot better than a "2nd offense" punishment.

Except for the performance enhancing drug was a diuretic, used to help hide the subtance. They can tie the previous suspension to masking substance and stiffen the punishment.

Seek
11-13-2013, 08:54 AM
At least Bowe caught something, a cop

I see it differently. He couldn't get separation from the cop and is now looking for a flag from his friends to make up for it, but he was a good play on the cops.

70 chiefsfan70
11-13-2013, 09:17 AM
Screw the fact he was not smart enough to hide it. It is illegal and players get tested randomly all the time. WHY at 9-0 with the toughest part of the schedule coming up do you do something that would put that at risk. To me, he would be better off quitting the team and saying he is doing it for health reasons as he is letting his team, his fans and his teammates down. Stupid is, Stupid does.....

While he is not on the substance abuse program, his first suspension for drug performance due to a diuretic. Which was originally suspected to mask some sort of illegal weight loss susbstance. The NFL could now tie the diuretic to this substance and hand out a bigger suspension that a first time substance user would face.

He don't give a sh!t! Any one with football knowledge can see that he really doesn't want to play! He has a 56 million dollar contract, 15 million dollar signing bonus and a guaranteed 26 million dollar paycheck. And no motivation to try to get open. He has put on a pathetic attempt to be a Wr. Other than to blocks very well. I hope the Chiefs release him outright and He has to pay back his signing bonus and forefit the rest of his pay for this year. This guy is NOT a locker room asset for this team. Just my 2 cents.

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2013, 11:28 AM
For me the real problem with this whole situation is that it shows COMPLETE DISRESPECT for the team. The Chiefs have gone from 2-14 to 9-0 and they haven't done it with a one man show like the double-damned donkeys. Instead we have done it the old-fashioned way....AS A TEAM!!! No overwhelming stars....just a TEAM that when the game is on the line a new "somebody" every week makes the play that secures the WIN!!! DB has shown that all he really cares about is DB....NOT the TEAM.

I sincerely hope that as long as Reid, Dorsey, Hunt and the NFL allow him to play this season he goes crazy trying to show he should be allowed to stay on THE BEST TEAM in the NFL--The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!

The NFL will probably not suspend him until after the end of this season. If he gets to play the rest of the season and turns into the superstar many of us thought he could be then I'd be inclined to give him another chance......it's not like I haven't played the bonehead plenty of times. But IF he gets to play the rest of the season and turns in anything other than a superhuman effort then as far as I am concerned he needs to go down the road for whatever we can get for him.

I am so pissed at this jackass I could spit red hot rivets!!!!!!!!!

kcvet
11-13-2013, 11:36 AM
its youths' job to experiment. these guys have fortunes and time to spend it. and the law be damned

brdempsey69
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM
For me the real problem with this whole situation is that it shows COMPLETE DISRESPECT for the team. The Chiefs have gone from 2-14 to 9-0 and they haven't done it with a one man show like the double-damned donkeys. Instead we have done it the old-fashioned way....AS A TEAM!!! No overwhelming stars....just a TEAM that when the game is on the line a new "somebody" every week makes the play that secures the WIN!!! DB has shown that all he really cares about is DB....NOT the TEAM.

I sincerely hope that as long as Reid, Dorsey, Hunt and the NFL allow him to play this season he goes crazy trying to show he should be allowed to stay on THE BEST TEAM in the NFL--The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!

The NFL will probably not suspend him until after the end of this season. If he gets to play the rest of the season and turns into the superstar many of us thought he could be then I'd be inclined to give him another chance......it's not like I haven't played the bonehead plenty of times. But IF he gets to play the rest of the season and turns in anything other than a superhuman effort then as far as I am concerned he needs to go down the road for whatever we can get for him.

I am so pissed at this jackass I could spit red hot rivets!!!!!!!!!

His trial date is Dec. 18th and that's when the NFL and Chiefs can hand down disciplinary action under the new rules of the CBA. Meaning he probably won't be playing the post-season. Like you said, it was a bad move and after the season it's time to move in another direction regarding the WR corps.

kcvet
11-13-2013, 12:41 PM
he's the laffn' stock of the NFL. everone's taking a shot at him. and us

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2013, 01:38 PM
His trial date is Dec. 18th and that's when the NFL and Chiefs can hand down disciplinary action under the new rules of the CBA. Meaning he probably won't be playing the post-season. Like you said, it was a bad move and after the season it's time to move in another direction regarding the WR corps.

You know more on the rules than I do....so here are my questions......trial date is December 18, but at least in most states I know of, these things often get "continued" for several months. Is the NFL free to act on December 18 if the case is "continued" or do they have to wait until the case is resolved? If the case is continued can the NFL drug test DB and take action on the basis of the results? Though as I understand things (I may be wrong) even if he were suspended by the NFL based on a drug test I believe there is an appeals process that could delay final action for quite a while....maybe an additional several weeks. The answer to these 2 questions will really decide what roll DB can or can't play for the rest of the season. If the NFL can't act under the terms of the CBA until the court case is decided then any fresh-from-law school lawyer can delay the case until after the playoffs and Super Bowl. Probably wouldn't even need a lawyer for that kind of delay.

So one big question is just what the NFL can or can't do under the CBA.

What management does is their own business (within reason) as I understand it.

As to DB's future with the Chiefs....If he gets to play the rest of the season and plays like an absolute superstar then I would be inclined to give him a second chance. But if he gets to play the rest of the season and plays "par for the course" then he needs to go down the road. JMHO.

jap1
11-13-2013, 04:38 PM
You know more on the rules than I do....so here are my questions......trial date is December 18, but at least in most states I know of, these things often get "continued" for several months. Is the NFL free to act on December 18 if the case is "continued" or do they have to wait until the case is resolved? If the case is continued can the NFL drug test DB and take action on the basis of the results? Though as I understand things (I may be wrong) even if he were suspended by the NFL based on a drug test I believe there is an appeals process that could delay final action for quite a while....maybe an additional several weeks. The answer to these 2 questions will really decide what roll DB can or can't play for the rest of the season. If the NFL can't act under the terms of the CBA until the court case is decided then any fresh-from-law school lawyer can delay the case until after the playoffs and Super Bowl. Probably wouldn't even need a lawyer for that kind of delay.

So one big question is just what the NFL can or can't do under the CBA.

What management does is their own business (within reason) as I understand it.

As to DB's future with the Chiefs....If he gets to play the rest of the season and plays like an absolute superstar then I would be inclined to give him a second chance. But if he gets to play the rest of the season and plays "par for the course" then he needs to go down the road. JMHO.

The league can drug test him whenever and then bring down punishment as soon as they get the results. My understanding, and I may be completely wrong, is that they cannot bring a suspension for something unless he is found guilty. What if he is found not guilty (like for instance if the weed was found in the pocket of one of the passengers, and the judge says he is not guilty because he had no knowledge of it), and the league already suspended him. That would be a nice, easy lawsuit for DB to file against the league for lost wages, etc.

So in short, yes you are correct that this could very easily end up getting delayed until after the season is over, meaning any suspension would occur at the beginning of next years season.

jap1
11-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Except for the performance enhancing drug was a diuretic, used to help hide the subtance. They can tie the previous suspension to masking substance and stiffen the punishment.

Is there any precedence for this?

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2013, 05:03 PM
jap1...............You make an excellent point. Will the NFL take any action (including a drug test) before the legal proceedings are settled? With Bowe's buddy having claimed ownership of the pot, I don't have a hard time seeing the NFL deciding to stay out of this until the legal question is resolved. The plot sickens.

Eydugstr
11-13-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm thinking the same thought. Manning is one good hit from being sent to exile. Donkey's fans keep regurgitating the same trash about the Chiefs going up against backup QB's, but of course, never mention that fact that the Chiefs have went up against a series of better opposing Defensive front 7's than Manning and the Donkeys have. The Donkeys fans talk about the backup QB's playing for the Titans, Texans, Browns, and Bills, but of course, never talk about the Defensive Front 7 of those teams being superior to anything the Donks have faced as of yet this season.

My point is, the Chiefs Defensive Front 7 is going to be the best that the Donks have faced so far. While it's true that the Chiefs Defense will have to bring their A+ game, they do have the capability to take over and dictate the outcome of this game. Look at last weeks game at Indy where the Rams Defensive Front 7 just overwhelmed and devastated the Indy Offense whereas the Donkeys couldn't stop Indy. And Manning is nowhere near as mobile as Andrew Luck.

With or without Bowe, the other 10 members of the Chiefs Offense have to step up and give Alex the support he needs to help the Offense move the ball and score points. Alex has been a pretty good road warrior as of late. The Donkeys have not given up less than 19 points to any opponent while the Chiefs have scored no fewer than 23 points in any of their road games, so the Chiefs do have a chance. They need to find a way to brush off the Bowe incident & get ready to play.

Definitely agree about our defense. Their O-line is in for a very, very long three hours. All the media gab in the world isn't going to heal Manning's ankles any faster, or make him more elusive to tackle even if he was 100%. Their entire gameplan revolves around him getting rid of the ball in two step drops. Also don't see them coming out in a week with a dominating run game against our D with Keyshown Moreno.

Offensively we need to do our damage in the first three quarters; Because of the higher altitude in Denver (thinner air) when 4th quarter rolls around, you'll start to see a fade off. Doesn't make them invincible, though.

kcvet
11-13-2013, 09:24 PM
he'll be going to a state that's legalized pot. maybe we'll see a cloud a smoke over the stadium

http://i41.tinypic.com/2gwti89.jpg

Chiefster
11-13-2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdE4FIYSmk8
Truly moronic!

TopekaRoy
11-14-2013, 12:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdE4FIYSmk8
Truly moronic!

Dat's funny right there. i don't care who you are!

And, for the record, I'm against the use of heroin, cocaine and amphetamines!

Chiefster
11-14-2013, 02:10 AM
Dat's funny right there. i don't care who you are!

And, for the record, I'm against the use of heroin, cocaine and amphetamines!

Me too, I wasn't trying to be political with this video. It was the only one I could find on youtube and posted it for it's comedic value and not for the trailer at the end.