PDA

View Full Version : Ed Reed

nigeriannightmare
11-12-2013, 03:45 PM
I'm sure it's because of the comments he made after the texans lost, but Ed Reed is supposedly being released today. Where do we sit on the waiver wire and if it does happen should we try to get him. I'm sure there will be a lot of teams interested.

brdempsey69
11-12-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm sure it's because of the comments he made after the texans lost, but Ed Reed is supposedly being released today. Where do we sit on the waiver wire and if it does happen should we try to get him. I'm sure there will be a lot of teams interested.

No thanks. Reed is done. The Chiefs really need the development of Sanders Commings to bolster their DB's.

jap1
11-12-2013, 05:02 PM
No thanks. Reed is done. The Chiefs really need the development of Sanders Commings to bolster their DB's.

Ditto. We finally have a lot of depth and talent at Safety. No need for someone his age halfway through the season.

nigeriannightmare
11-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I haven't seen him much this year. I thought he'd be an upgrade over Kendrick Lewis. Lewis takes the absolute worst angles. It's almost comical when u see the angle he takes on some receivers. Thanks for the input. And I mean that with sincerity.

Eydugstr
11-12-2013, 06:31 PM

+1. Want to see what Commings brings to the table, and don't want to do anything that takes game time away from Marcus Cooper, who's getting better every game. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

AkChief49
11-12-2013, 08:54 PM
NO THANK YOU. Ed Reed was done at the end of last year. He played 11 snaps this year for the Texans...for a reason.