PDA

View Full Version : Topeka......

ctchiefsfan
11-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Since I still can't post over on orangemane, I'm counting on you to torture those people UNMERCIFULLY if we win tonight! RAISE BLACK FLAG! NO QUARTER ASKED OR GIVEN. NO PRISONERS!!!!!!

matthewschiefs
11-17-2013, 02:55 PM
I have a donkey fan friend who has been talking trash for weeks about this game. I have just let him talk But trust me should the Chiefs get the job done I will let him have it :)

brdempsey69
11-17-2013, 03:02 PM
I have a donkey fan friend who has been talking trash for weeks about this game. I have just let him talk But trust me should the Chiefs get the job done I will let him have it :)

Same here with a newbie at my workplace that's a Donkeys fan. He better hope that his Donkeys don't lose either of their games with KC or fail in the post-season, because if either of those things happen ( and I willing to bet that they do ), I'm going to let him have it with both barrels.

ctchiefsfan
11-17-2013, 03:21 PM
That's the spirit!!!!!!! DEATH to donkeys and their little fans too!!!!!

Pro_Angler
11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
If we win we all need to register and blast truer forum.. you know if we lose there will be 50 in here

ctchiefsfan
11-17-2013, 03:47 PM
If we win we all need to register and blast truer forum.. you know if we lose there will be 50 in here

Let them come if they win! 9-1 is 9-1. Not like they will have anything to brag about. I can see it now....."OH WOW!!!! We caught up to you!" Not much of a claim to fame.