PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me

chiefinsyr
10-20-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm off to go watch Syracuse(College FB) play Buffalo. If anyone here watches college football you know how bad that Syracuse is. I also have season tickets for them, and they are yet to win at home. Keep in mind that my seats are as bad as they can get. The last row up in the corner of the opposing teams endzone. The next 2 games are against South Florida and Cinci, so those 2 are basically loses already.

sling58
10-20-2007, 01:55 PM
I'm off to go watch Syracuse(College FB) play Buffalo. If anyone here watches college football you know how bad that Syracuse is. I also have season tickets for them, and they are yet to win at home. Keep in mind that my seats are as bad as they can get. The last row up in the corner of the opposing teams endzone. The next 2 games are against South Florida and Cinci, so those 2 are basically loses already.

Keep the hope alive, or take Canada to the game with you, he's a good luck charm!

Canada
10-20-2007, 01:57 PM
Keep the hope alive, or take Canada to the game with you, he's a good luck charm!

I am close, but I don't work for free!! Need beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-20-2007, 02:57 PM
I am close, but I don't work for free!! Need beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

He will pay you in beer!

:toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2::toast2:

Chiefster
10-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Be safe!

chiefinsyr
10-20-2007, 07:43 PM
They actually won today for the first time all season at home.:yahoo: I guess I'm happy, but had they lost it would have been 99.9999% that we would get a new coach, since Greg Robinson is the worst coach ever.:mob: I want him gone. Hopefully he will get booted out even though we won. Syracuse should not be losing to Buffalo ever.

On a side note, Syracuse does serve beer in the dome, unlike many other colleges where you have to smuggle it in. Just bring a lot of money though, they are expensive, or get some at Varsity Pizza. I think they are $1 a can. How would I know, I'm only 17, I can't drink.[insert rolling eyes rollback man since there are too many for me to find him]

Canada
10-20-2007, 08:28 PM
They actually won today for the first time all season at home.:yahoo: I guess I'm happy, but had they lost it would have been 99.9999% that we would get a new coach, since Greg Robinson is the worst coach ever.:mob: I want him gone. Hopefully he will get booted out even though we won. Syracuse should not be losing to Buffalo ever.

On a side note, Syracuse does serve beer in the dome, unlike many other colleges where you have to smuggle it in. Just bring a lot of money though, they are expensive, or get some at Varsity Pizza. I think they are $1 a can. How would I know, I'm only 17, I can't drink.[insert rolling eyes rollback man since there are too many for me to find him]

I was keeping an eyeball om the score in that game this afternoon!!

No one should ever be losing to fubbalo at anything!! :bananen_smilies046:

chiefinsyr
10-20-2007, 10:19 PM
And to think that Hermhater hates Herm. If he watched Syracuse football, he would have commit suicide a long time ago. Robinson took over a 6-6 team and made them 1-10 in his 1st year, 4-8 last year, and has 2 wins this year. The rest of the games are all against winning teams. 2-10 is probable. And to think that I have season tickets to watch this, and have been to every home game and watched every away game.

anaeelbackwards
10-20-2007, 10:28 PM
And to think that Hermhater hates Herm. If he watched Syracuse football, he would have commit suicide a long time ago. Robinson took over a 6-6 team and made them 1-10 in his 1st year, 4-8 last year, and has 2 wins this year. The rest of the games are all against winning teams. 2-10 is probable. And to think that I have season tickets to watch this, and have been to every home game and watched every away game.

hermhater knows deep down inside, he loves hermie.. haha :welcome:

hermhater
10-20-2007, 10:34 PM
hermhater knows deep down inside, he loves hermie.. haha :welcome:

I would LOVE to like the guy...

He is just so nice and easy to get along with...UNTIL he comes here and starts messing with OUR Chiefs!!!

:beer: :toast2:

sling58
10-21-2007, 07:37 AM

A true fan to the end!