PDA

View Full Version : This gives me a lot of (Chiefs) encouragement for this weekend.

Frankenchief
01-02-2014, 01:15 PM
We haven't lost on the road this season. And yes, I'm calling the last game a win.

We have actually been a pretty good road team. And I'm not basing this on just the obvious record. We simply have played better on the road this year than at Arrowhead.

Let's go Chiefs. The Colts have beaten us in the last 2 match ups. 3rd time is the charm.

Discuss.

Frankenchief
01-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Correction: We lost at Denver too. But given the circumstances, I think we played a better game there than in KC.

Seek
01-02-2014, 05:15 PM
We would have beat Indy in the play offs years ago if William Bartee didn't hold during the kick. However, he held and the Colts got a first down and never punted the entire game. Years ago a certain Kicker missed three field goals against the Colts. I just hate playing Indy in the playoffs that bothers me. Now maybe all that history can be ignored as it is a new coach, new regime etc... but I am not getting my hopes up to high to have it all deflated.

Frankenchief
01-02-2014, 06:33 PM
We would have beat Indy in the play offs years ago if William Bartee didn't hold during the kick. However, he held and the Colts got a first down and never punted the entire game. Years ago a certain Kicker missed three field goals against the Colts. I just hate playing Indy in the playoffs that bothers me. Now maybe all that history can be ignored as it is a new coach, new regime etc... but I am not getting my hopes up to high to have it all deflated.
So what you are saying is we are due. :smile

Seek
01-03-2014, 08:30 AM
So what you are saying is we are due. :smile

Skeptically YES! Because we usually beat the colts in the regular season, but lose in the play offs. Since we lost in the regular season we are due the playoffs.

Frankenchief
01-03-2014, 11:48 AM
We lost to them the last two regular seasons.