10-21-2007, 08:31 PM
I have several games available.

Chiefs vs Raiders Nov 25th
Chiefs vs Chargers Dec 2nd
Chiefs vs Titans Dec 16th

Section 321
Row 39
Seats 1 & 2

I am asking $75 per seat and price includes parking pass.

Please feel free to send me an e-mail if interested sniderdawn@hotmail.com

sling58
10-22-2007, 08:17 AM
I have several games available.

Chiefs vs Raiders Nov 25th
Chiefs vs Chargers Dec 2nd
Chiefs vs Titans Dec 16th

Section 321
Row 39
Seats 1 & 2

I am asking $75 per seat and price includes parking pass.

Please feel free to send me an e-mail if interested sniderdawn@hotmail.com

Is that what they normally cost or are you raising the prices?

McLovin
10-22-2007, 10:05 AM
I looked up tickets to the Chargers, and the Titans (2 pack) and I found tickets for 69 per ticket in what I am guessing is a comparable section, when you add in the Parking pass I would say this is maybe a slight deal or at least right at cost (again might be a little cheaper at 75 per ticket).

I am still thinking scalper lol, till we see some more good KC football posts, and find out that they just happen to have a couple tickets they found out they cant use.

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:08 AM
I looked up tickets to the Chargers, and the Titans (2 pack) and I found tickets for 69 per ticket in what I am guessing is a comparable section, when you add in the Parking pass I would say this is maybe a slight deal or at least right at cost (again might be a little cheaper at 75 per ticket).

I am still thinking scalper lol, till we see some more good KC football posts, and find out that they just happen to have a couple tickets they found out they cant use.

agreed until then no money for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv
10-22-2007, 12:14 PM
agreed until then no money for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're on the NFL networking site thing. I'm surprised we don't get more of these types of posts.

chiefstix
10-22-2007, 05:41 PM
The face value of the tickets is $64.00 each, but I added in the pre-paid parking pass into the price. So for the two tickets it would be $150.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 05:52 PM
The face value of the tickets is $64.00 each, but I added in the pre-paid parking pass into the price. So for the two tickets it would be $150.
That doesn't explain how you got them or why you decided to sell them. Come talk some Chiefs football with us, have some knowledge of our team. Otherwise I don't speak for the others on this site, but if ya just came to scalp some tickets, then get lost.

chiefstix
10-22-2007, 06:10 PM
I am a season ticket holder and my fiance and I are unable to attend the game because he is gone out of the state for the army. I am trying to sell to Chiefs fans since we are unable to make it.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 06:11 PM
I am a season ticket holder and my fiance and I are unable to attend the game because he is gone out of the state for the army. I am trying to sell to Chiefs fans since we are unable to make it.

Good for you girl!!!

Well if that is the case, you are welcome here!

Glad to see your husband is protecting our country!

:sign0098: :toast2:

McLovin
10-22-2007, 06:16 PM

Thank you, good luck in selling your tickets, Tell your fiance thanks.

Go Chiefs.

Would still love to talk football with ya, and give you some friends and support while your fiance is overseas. Come on in and talk if you get the chance.

kcchiefs_31
10-29-2007, 08:24 PM
anyone have tickets to the Green Bay game for sale. i would need 2 tickets beside eachother, and can pick them up on the friday or saturday. Please P.M. me back if you have tickets very quick!!!

liyanricaoqiyue1314
09-30-2008, 01:17 PM
spam removed

kcchiefs4life
09-07-2009, 03:47 PM
I am looking for tickets to the chiefs vs giants game, need 6 together. Anyone have any available?