PDA

View Full Version : Guys...

chiefinsyr
10-21-2007, 09:44 PM
And gals...

WE JUST BEAT THE OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!

Why am I the only one proclaiming this? We should be happier now than any other time in the year. We just beat the Oakland Raiders at Oakland. We sent the ugly black colored dorks home drunk, depressed, beaten, battered, bloody, and with another big fat L.

Here you go guys, enjoy.
http://www.OaklandRaiders.justgotowned.com/

PS- 1st place

hermhater
10-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I am with you guy!

This game put us in first place atop the West!

Go Chiefs!!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/246.jpg

Huard today against the hated raiders!!

tammietailgator
10-21-2007, 10:07 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was great!!! Yeah I'm happy ------ got to watch a great game with my family and not leave mad!!!! We are #1

hermhater
10-21-2007, 10:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was great!!! Yeah I'm happy ------ got to watch a great game with my family and not leave mad!!!! We are #1

So you leave your family after the game?

chief31 would like to have a word with you...

:lol::lol::lol: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

tammietailgator
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
So you leave your family after the game?

chief31 would like to have a word with you...

:lol::lol::lol: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:
they didnt want to watch the donkeys lose..... had to leave:D

chiefinsyr
10-21-2007, 10:58 PM
And if anyone wants my story, I was actually shocked that we won. I had to go to basketball practice/open gym. I left as we just missed the 2 pt. conversion, so I knew we were winning. I get there, and its basically all Giants and Dallas fans. They weren't really watching the game, so they didn't know who won. I asked one kid, and he says, I think they lost by 2. I can't remember who they were playing, but someone lost by 2. At the time I left, we are up by 5. A TD by them means we are losing by 2. To my surprise, they just kicked a FG and lose by 2, rather than us.

I think I'll wear my Holmes jersey tomorrow. Everyone needs to know about this glorious day.

hermhater
10-21-2007, 11:04 PM
And if anyone wants my story, I was actually shocked that we won. I had to go to basketball practice/open gym. I left as we just missed the 2 pt. conversion, so I knew we were winning. I get there, and its basically all Giants and Dallas fans. They weren't really watching the game, so they didn't know who won. I asked one kid, and he says, I think they lost by 2. I can't remember who they were playing, but someone lost by 2. At the time I left, we are up by 5. A TD by them means we are losing by 2. To my surprise, they just kicked a FG and lose by 2, rather than us.

I think I'll wear my Holmes jersey tomorrow. Everyone needs to know about this glorious day.

Way to represent dude!!!

Especially since it is against the hated raiders!!!!

:sign0098:

chiefinsyr
10-21-2007, 11:07 PM
I haven't worn it since week 1, so that its fresh. I keep it for special occasions. Beating Oakland is pretty reliable, but special enough.

Chiefster
10-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Nice!!!!! :D

hermhater
10-21-2007, 11:11 PM
I haven't worn it since week 1, so that its fresh. I keep it for special occasions. Beating Oakland is pretty reliable, but special enough.

Are there raiders fans in Syracuse?

If so rub it in!!!!

tornadospotter
10-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Yea haw!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I like!!!!!!!!!!!! We bet the raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiefinsyr
10-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Mostly Eagles fans because of McNabb. Some Bills, Jets, Giants, Cowgirls, Vikings, and GB.

hermhater
10-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Yea haw!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I like!!!!!!!!!!!! We bet the raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That folks, is what you call excitement about a CHIEFS win!!!

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098: :beer::beer::beer: :D:D:D

hermhater
10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Mostly Eagles fans because of McNabb. Some Bills, Jets, Giants, Cowgirls, Vikings, and GB.

Doesn't sound like you really have a rivalry issue unless we play the cowpies!

Kinda sucks you can't rub in the raiders loss to anyone!!

Do it to the Bills anyway though! They deserve it!

:lol:

chiefinsyr
10-21-2007, 11:43 PM
I knew some people that liked the Vikings. It has already been rubbed. I know a Packers fan too, so I'm expecting to rub it into him too, just not too much trash talk before the game since Farve has been brilliant so far. Oh, and my uncle is one too, but he's not too rabid.

My dads a Bills fan. Having him watch Dallas beat the Bills was almost punishment enough. I laughed, since he had Romo on fantasy, so not only did the Bills lose, his fantasy lost because of Romo sucking.

Some Indy fans too I think. But if we beat them we have bigger things to worry about, like a Superbowl.

hermhater
10-21-2007, 11:48 PM
I knew some people that liked the Vikings. It has already been rubbed. I know a Packers fan too, so I'm expecting to rub it into him too, just not too much trash talk before the game since Farve has been brilliant so far. Oh, and my uncle is one too, but he's not too rabid.

My dads a Bills fan. Having him watch Dallas beat the Bills was almost punishment enough. I laughed, since he had Romo on fantasy, so not only did the Bills lose, his fantasy lost because of Romo sucking.

Some Indy fans too I think. But when we beat them we have bigger things to worry about, like a Superbowl.

FYP!

Great games to gloat over!

A Chiefs win always makes me happy. Even if I don't have any opposing fans to gloat over.

LOTS of Chiefs fans where I live!!

:lol::lol::lol: :sign0098::sign0098::sign0098: :D:D:D :toast2:

sling58
10-22-2007, 07:47 AM
It is always great to beat the faders and to do it in their own house makes it even better. We have beaten the faders 9 times in a row. i am loving it.