PDA

View Full Version : One more why not try Croyle thread.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 12:30 AM
I am posting this in the locker room, partially because it is not really Chiefs chat, although it kinda is.

I am catching some static, for calling for Huard to sit and to bring in Croyle. So I thought I would put up some stats to back up my contention that Huard isn't doing that great.

In the game between KC and Oakland. KC Won yes good job guys way to get it done.
now the numbers.

Huard 16 of 31 177 Yards 0 Touchdowns. That is barely 50 percent.
Culpepper 18 of 29 228 Yards 1 TD
Culpepper won in every stat against Huard this week.

But that was one game. Or was it.

Huard 24th in Passer Rating at 79.8 this is probably before the Oakland Game also which may have brought this down. In passer rating he is behind other QBs such as Joey Harrington, Jay Cutler, Dante Culpepper, Chad Pennington, and Jon Kitna to name a few.

Completion percentage he is faring a little better, He is at 64.2 Percent. This is 15th in the league, still only average. Again behind Pennington, who NY fans are calling for his head big time.

Not bad in Yards, 11th, at 1470 yards, but this is with 8th in Attempts, 14 attempts behind Tom Brady, and well we all know what kind of a year he is having. His yardage is 2125 But again he is on a tear and I wouldnt expect anyone to match him at the moment.

Yards per catch is 6.8 this is 23rd, I don't know that I hold this against Huard as much as I hold it against whoever is calling the plays.

Yards per game Huard 20th

OK all the Huard fanboys are talking about You cant throw interceptions. In this category lets see where. Ol Damon Lands, oooooh he is tied for 6th most interceptions in the NFL, and again that may have been before the Oakland Game where he didn't throw any, so he might have allowed a few people to pass him in INTs. BTW this is more Int's then Harrington who was benched.

Huard is tied for 4th in the number of times sacked, at 18. I dont know whether to say this is because of the line or if it is because he is not mobile enough.

Now these numbers are after last year Huard had a second best in the NFL passer rating of 98. He clearly isn't playing as good this year. Ohhh and BTW I was calling for Trent Green (Who I have a ton of respect for and think the world of) to sit last year and let Huard continue.

2006 Huard 11 TDs 1 INT
2007 Huard 6 TDs 7 INT

I have been defending myself on why I want to see Croyle all year, I have said game in and game out Huard isn't getting it done. I have been flamed time and time again for my opinion and called a Huard Hater. I am sorry you made me do this.

But it is time for the end of the Huard Era and time for the Croyle Era to begin.

Your Witness.

Guru
10-22-2007, 12:33 AM
But, but, but.....

He...
gives us...
the best chance to win. COUGH

McLovin
10-22-2007, 12:34 AM
But, but, but.....

He...
gives us...
the best chance to win. COUGH

:lol:

I think I just pee'd a little

Guru
10-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Huard is serviceable. I think the offense is no worse off with Croyle and could potentially improve because of the unknown factor.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 12:44 AM
And if you would like to flame, I noticed one error in my post, Today Huard did throw an INT. I put that he didn't because I was looking at the TD column. This is my error. If any more are found please feel free to call them out. I have no problems admitting when I am wrong.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 12:45 AM
Huard is serviceable. I think the offense is no worse off with Croyle and could potentially improve because of the unknown factor.
Agreed 100%

hermhater
10-22-2007, 12:47 AM
And if you would like to flame, I noticed one error in my post, Today Huard did throw an INT. I put that he didn't because I was looking at the TD column. This is my error. If any more are found please feel free to call them out. I have no problems admitting when I am wrong.

This one is humble.

He is learning the way of the Light side early.

Rep added!
:sign0098::D

rbedgood
10-22-2007, 12:50 AM
I am posting this in the locker room, partially because it is not really Chiefs chat, although it kinda is.

I am catching some static, for calling for Huard to sit and to bring in Croyle. So I thought I would put up some stats to back up my contention that Huard isn't doing that great.

In the game between KC and Oakland. KC Won yes good job guys way to get it done.
now the numbers.

Huard 24th in Passer Rating at 79.8 this is probably before the Oakland Game also which may have brought this down. In passer rating he is behind other QBs such as Joey Harrington, Jay Cutler, Dante Culpepper, Chad Pennington, and Jon Kitna to name a few.

Completion percentage he is faring a little better, He is at 64.2 Percent. This is 15th in the league, still only average. Again behind Pennington, who NY fans are calling for his head big time.

Not bad in Yards, 11th, at 1470 yards, but this is with 8th in Attempts, 14 attempts behind Tom Brady, and well we all know what kind of a year he is having. His yardage is 2125 But again he is on a tear and I wouldnt expect anyone to match him at the moment.

Yards per catch is 6.8 this is 23rd, I don't know that I hold this against Huard as much as I hold it against whoever is calling the plays.

OK all the Huard fanboys are talking about You cant throw interceptions. In this category lets see where. Ol Damon Lands, oooooh he is tied for 6th most interceptions in the NFL, and again that may have been before the Oakland Game where he didn't throw any, so he might have allowed a few people to pass him in INTs. BTW this is more Int's then Harrington who was benched.

Huard is tied for 4th in the number of times sacked, at 18. I dont know whether to say this is because of the line or if it is because he is not mobile enough.

Now these numbers are after last year Huard had a second best in the NFL passer rating of 98. He clearly isn't playing as good this year. Ohhh and BTW I was calling for Trent Green (Who I have a ton of respect for and think the world of) to sit last year and let Huard continue.

2006 Huard 11 TDs 1 INT
2007 Huard 6 TDs 7 INT

I have been defending myself on why I want to see Croyle all year, I have said game in and game out Huard isn't getting it done. I have been flamed time and time again for my opinion and called a Huard Hater. I am sorry you made me do this.

But it is time for the end of the Huard Era and time for the Croyle Era to begin.

Your Witness.

Great post, rep added...however to be the devils advocate (and because I need to earn back some Arrowcash)...

1) Pennington's head is on a platter more for throwing INTs than his completion percentage or passer rating. Huard isn't making plays, but as I understand from what I've heard your coaches state, he's in there to "not make mistakes" not because he's the better playmaker. However as you'll see in my next point he's actually made some mistakes this year.

2) Completion percentage (before today is 66.3% compared to last years 60.7%) Huard is completing more passes, for more yards (215.5 per game is up from 187.8 per game), and at least as many TDs (around 1 per game last year and around 1 per game this year.) The problem is last year he threw 3 INTs in 10 games and already has 7 in 7 games this year.

3) Looking at Huards INTs for a moment, 3 came in the first 2 weeks when the offense was clearly lost on the field, not just him, but everyone was lost, and the running game was non-existent.

I do think that KC will stick with Huard for the remainder of this season. They're in 1st place, (congrats all by the way) and the only logic for replacing him is that the kid "might" be better. Yeah he has a better arm, but his decision making is questionable. Frankly that would be a move similar to the one Shanahan made last year replacing Plummer for Cutler and just handing away the chance at the playoffs early in the season. The difference here is your veteran is winning, no reason to change at this time.

Finally regarding the argument of QBs that are beating Huard in the stats game. Umm the best example of who cares is Carson Palmer and his 2-4 Bengals. Carson is a stud at QB, but the team isn't WINNING...

hermhater
10-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Great post, rep added...however to be the devils advocate (and because I need to earn back some Arrowcash)...

1) Pennington's head is on a platter more for throwing INTs than his completion percentage or passer rating. Huard isn't making plays, but as I understand from what I've heard your coaches state, he's in there to "not make mistakes" not because he's the better playmaker. However as you'll see in my next point he's actually made some mistakes this year.

2) Completion percentage (before today is 66.3% compared to last years 60.7%) Huard is completing more passes, for more yards (215.5 per game is up from 187.8 per game), and at least as many TDs (around 1 per game last year and around 1 per game this year.) The problem is last year he threw 3 INTs in 10 games and already has 7 in 7 games this year.

3) Looking at Huards INTs for a moment, 3 came in the first 2 weeks when the offense was clearly lost on the field, not just him, but everyone was lost, and the running game was non-existent.

I do think that KC will stick with Huard for the remainder of this season. They're in 1st place, (congrats all by the way) and the only logic for replacing him is that the kid "might" be better. Yeah he has a better arm, but his decision making is questionable. Frankly that would be a move similar to the one Shanahan made last year replacing Plummer for Cutler and just handing away the chance at the playoffs early in the season. The difference here is your veteran is winning, no reason to change at this time.

Finally regarding the argument of QBs that are beating Huard in the stats game. Umm the best example of who cares is Carson Palmer and his 2-4 Bengals. Carson is a stud at QB, but the team isn't WINNING...

Why you gotta be so factual and stuff?

Takes the fun out of the argument!

:lol: :sign0098: :D :toast2::toast2::toast2:

McLovin
10-22-2007, 01:15 AM

Good valid points,

on Pennington, he was tied with Huard in INTS, and on Huard being in to NOT make mistakes, he is making some, other times he is making great decisions. Don't know who's decision it is to pass so much to Webb, Wilson, and Parker but those can't be considered good decisions. If it is just going with who you feel comfortable with then we need to trade Huard, (Humor laugh at this one) (sarcasm sign).

I agree that the coaches will prolly stick with Huard for a while, I don't know about all year, and I slightly understand the don't pull him if we are winning thing, I also am sure there are a lot of things that the coaches see that we don't, leading to not putting in Croyle.

On the Carson Palmer thing, I would agree Carson is a stud, and they aren't winning, part of that is they aren't playing as a team, The QB controversy isn't an issue in Cincy regardless because he is the QBOTF, and In KC the Chiefs are winning but not because of the QB, they are playing semi like a team, with non team spurts and jumping up to help when a player struggles, such as Damon Huard.

Thanks for the thanks on winning, and thanks for the opposing opinions they are all very valid.

Have a great nite.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Good valid points,

on Pennington, he was tied with Huard in INTS, and on Huard being in to NOT make mistakes, he is making some, other times he is making great decisions. Don't know who's decision it is to pass so much to Webb, Wilson, and Parker but those can't be considered good decisions. If it is just going with who you feel comfortable with then we need to trade Huard, (Humor laugh at this one) (sarcasm sign).

I agree that the coaches will prolly stick with Huard for a while, I don't know about all year, and I slightly understand the don't pull him if we are winning thing, I also am sure there are a lot of things that the coaches see that we don't, leading to not putting in Croyle.

On the Carson Palmer thing, I would agree Carson is a stud, and they aren't winning, part of that is they aren't playing as a team, The QB controversy isn't an issue in Cincy regardless because he is the QBOTF, and In KC the Chiefs are winning but not because of the QB, they are playing semi like a team, with non team spurts and jumping up to help when a player struggles, such as Damon Huard.

Thanks for the thanks on winning, and thanks for the opposing opinions they are all very valid.

Have a great nite.

The Chiefs are winning because of their defense.

Haven't seen it seen it since the 90's but am happy to now.

I think what everyone is saying is "Take advantage of this defense with a potent offense, and we will win the Super Bowl!"

If I am wrong then please post against me, but I doubt you will!

:D

Guru
10-22-2007, 01:24 AM
The Chiefs are winning because of their defense.

Haven't seen it seen the 90's but am happy to now.

I think what everyone is saying is "Take advantage of this defense with a potent offense, and we will win the Super Bowl!"

If I am wrong then please post against me, but I doubt you will!

this is Carl you are talking about. He refuses to give us both.

sling58
10-22-2007, 07:35 AM

now the numbers.

2006 Huard 11 TDs 1 INT
2007 Huard 6 TDs 7 INT

Your Witness.

I have been saying all along keep Huard in and he didn't lose the game for us yesterday but he didn't win in for us either. I have been on Huard's side this season, Byron you know this personally, but I do think that maybe it is time to see the kid. Huard is not mobile and it was proved yesterday.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 10:18 AM

now the numbers.

2006 Huard 11 TDs 1 INT
2007 Huard 6 TDs 7 INT

Your Witness.
Bump.

mxpxHERO
10-22-2007, 10:51 AM
did i not sign for the BRING IN CROYLE petition?

well here goes..... MXPXHERO:11:

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:56 AM
i am starting to get into the Brodie thing but not yet.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 06:29 PM

now the numbers.

2006 Huard 11 TDs 1 INT
2007 Huard 6 TDs 7 INT

Your Witness.

If this post isn't dying for a few of 'Huards Homers' I dont know what is. LOL just kidding, but I would like some of the NO NOT CROYLE people to comment on this thread. Make me a believer in that Huard is whats best for the team.

And if someone with inside knowledge knows why Croyle hasn't been brought in... ie horrible in practice, poor decisions when playing with the first team, etc. please step in and without post a reply, Again remember I have said in the past I like Huard I do, I just think it is time for Croyle.

I am glad though that the anti - LJ thing is starting to die down, I am glad that Priest got in and proved he can come back. I love what Priest did with coordinating the blockers and directing the O, I would trade Priest getting a lot of touches if he could just do that every play, also I think that keeping LJ in most downs but not giving him the ball every time is a great idea. Make them wonder with the play calling.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Huard Homers is a nonregistered Trademark of bryonc inc. (sarcasm sign)

chieff^Clint
10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Croyle will give us more horsepower and quickness.His passes are faster and deeper ,he will make the mistakes but thats a trade off. I would rather have a defense trying to wonder where the next pass is going instead, of simply trying to sack the predictable ,conservitive Huard.....I also think Croyle could open up are offense , I dont like the nail biters , If Croyle was in the Jags game we could be 5-3 right now.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Croyle will give us more horsepower and quickness.His passes are faster and deeper ,he will make the mistakes but thats a trade off. I would rather have a defense trying to wonder where the next pass is going instead, of simply trying to sack the predictable ,conservitive Huard.....I also think Croyle could open up are offense , I dont like the nail biters , If Croyle was in the Jags game we could be 5-3 right now.

Welcome to the board, we love new fans (on the board) to talk football with.

McLovin
10-23-2007, 02:10 AM
Bump ba da Bump.

chief31
10-23-2007, 02:18 AM

Or we could be 1-7.

Bump ba da Bump.

You're going to have to wait. I was at work last night and am work again tonight. I slept most of the day away yesterday, so Maybe I'll be able to find the time this morning, when I get home.

McLovin
10-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Or we could be 1-7.

You're going to have to wait. I was at work last night and am work again tonight. I slept most of the day away yesterday, so Maybe I'll be able to find the time this morning, when I get home.

Fair enough, your not the main one this thread is aimed at anyway, and on the list of Huard Homers, yes you may be there but your at the bottom of the list, and may fall off after you read this.

hermhater
10-23-2007, 02:31 AM
Or we could be 1-7.

Was bein' easy on the guy, he's new.

Good luck with all that!

Canada
10-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Is Kolby Smith out RBOTF?? LJ has not been winning games for us so why don't we bench him and put in Kolby?? Maybe he will be better!!

Chiefster
10-23-2007, 03:34 PM
I love this thread!

luv
10-23-2007, 03:41 PM
We have a 4-3 record, and we're in first place in our division. Huard may not be the best QB out there, but we know what to expect from him. For some reason, we seem to be winning. As much as I want to see Croyle start, for the sake of my own curiosity, I don't think it's a good idea to switch out a QB who's won 4 out of the last five games, including 2 divisional road games just to see if the kid has it. Either wait until Huard gets injured, starts to tank AND lose games, or until we have enough of a lead that we have some breathing room to try new things.

Chiefster
10-23-2007, 03:50 PM
We have a 4-3 record, and we're in first place in our division. Huard may not be the best QB out there, but we know what to expect from him. For some reason, we seem to be winning. As much as I want to see Croyle start, for the sake of my own curiosity, I don't think it's a good idea to switch out a QB who's won 4 out of the last five games, including 2 divisional road games just to see if the kid has it. Either wait until Huard gets injured, starts to tank AND lose games, or until we have enough of a lead that we have some breathing room to try new things.

I'm for the latter.

McLovin
10-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Is Kolby Smith out RBOTF?? LJ has not been winning games for us so why don't we bench him and put in Kolby?? Maybe he will be better!!
No actually LJ is the RBOTF, and we put Priest in for some plays, sorry not enough evidence to save Huard from that one.

hermhater
10-23-2007, 11:50 PM
No actually LJ is the RBOTF, and we put Priest in for some plays, sorry not enough evidence to save Huard from that one.

Just liked the way that sounds!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

McLovin
10-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Unfortunately Huard hasn't won any games for us. You man has helped win some, and most of the rest of the D has won the rest of them, If we had the old D we would be 0-7.
The last thing I want to do is wait for Huard to get hurt because then there isn't a backup, unless maybe this Thigpen is good and we just don't know it. If we put Croyle in and he is having a horrible game (he will, growing pains) then we can put Huard back in to stop the bleeding, I also feel that if Huard starts all year then we have made him believe the job is his to lose, then if we go with Croyle next year Huard is going to want traded.

At this moment I feel that we are rewarding Huard because the D has saved our butts. I feel Huard has already lost the job, what I want to know is how and why Croyle hasn't won it. I'm not comfortable with comfortable, I want to take a risk, risk=reward.

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 12:07 AM

Actually LJ is the RBOTP

hermhater
10-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Actually LJ is the RBOTP

Running Back of the Planet?:D

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Running Back of the Planet?:D

Why yes, that's right; he's the running back of the Planet.

hermhater
10-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Why yes, that's right; he's the running back of the Planet.

Or perhaps Rolling Blades of Threatening Power?

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 12:15 AM

You're drunk aren't you?

hermhater
10-24-2007, 12:21 AM
You're drunk aren't you?

Not even close. I have had only 3 beers as of yet.

That was a reference to a statement by Tray Wingo from NFL Live.

He described Maurice Jones-Drew as a "Ball of rolling butcher knives streaking down the field".

Couldn't get all that in with only 5 letters to work with.

Now could someone who is drunk be that pithy?:D

McLovin
10-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Actually LJ is the RBOTP
Running back opposite the Priest?
Running back other then Priest?
Running back outdid the Projections.
Right B!%&H Obey the PREMIER.

Should I go on?

:lol::lol::yahoo::yahoo:

hermhater
10-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Running back opposite the Priest?
Running back other then Priest?
Running back outdid the Projections.
Right B!%&H Obey the PREMIER.

Should I go on?

:lol::lol::yahoo::yahoo:

You're drunk aren't you? :D

McLovin
10-24-2007, 12:58 AM
You're drunk aren't you? :D
Yep I had one beer when the Chiefs played a couple weeks ago, pretty well thinking Im wasted.

Gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it
Cause I know just what I'm gonna do
Start to spend my money
Calling everybody, honey
Wind up singin' the blues

Spend my whole paycheck on some old wreck
Brother I can name you a few
But I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it

'Willie Nelson'

hermhater
10-24-2007, 01:30 AM
Yep I had one beer when the Chiefs played a couple weeks ago, pretty well thinking Im wasted.

Gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it
Start to spend my money
Calling everybody, honey
Wind up singin' the blues

Spend my whole paycheck on some old wreck
Brother I can name you a few
But I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it

'Willie Nelson'

Even a wreck doesn't drive without gas in the tank! :D

Guru
10-24-2007, 01:52 AM
This thread is a wreck.

hermhater
10-24-2007, 01:56 AM
This thread is a wreck.

What did you expect from the title of the thread?

It is either argue Huard vs Broyle, or make jokes.

There won't be any real news about the Chiefs for about 10 days...

How do you propose we entertain the masses?

Don't fiddle while Rome burns dude! :lol:

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Sorry ...hahahahaha. all I can say.

chief31
10-24-2007, 02:01 AM
As far as I am concerned, Huard has done a pretty good job with what he has. One week, the argument is that the stats don't tell the whole story. Then, the following week, the argument turns to let's examine the stats.

Few QBs would be able to perform much better with our offensive line, gameplanning, overall offensive philosophy, no running game, and a great wideout who is a rookie and may not be entirely familiar with the playbook.

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:04 AM
Sorry ...hahahahaha. all I can say.

This one is wise... :sign0098:

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:08 AM
As far as I am concerned, Huard has done a pretty good job with what he has. One week, the argument is that the stats don't tell the whole story. Then, the following week, the argument turns to let's examine the stats.

Few QBs would be able to perform much better with our offensive line, gameplanning, overall offensive philosophy, no running game, and a great wideout who is a rookie and may not be entirely familiar with the playbook.

Wow.

chief31 went to the "Sum the Team Up with One Statement" seminar.

This my friends is the post of the month.

Where you just waiting for the bye week to explain it?

Seriously?

You quit arguing with nOObs and decided to come to the Light Side?

Now how do I do that Post of the Month thingy again?

:beer:

Guru
10-24-2007, 02:10 AM

Well, stats don't tell the whole story so lets look at the stats from a different vantage point. :D

Oh, whats an offensive philosophy anyway?

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:13 AM
lol. Do i need to suit up with full pads for this thread? still lmao!

chief31
10-24-2007, 02:15 AM
Well, stats don't tell the whole story so lets look at the stats from a different vantage point. :D

Herm???? I thought you didn't use the interweb thingy.

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:20 AM

Will the Broyle=Huard thing ever end?

Will it happen by a change of QB?

Will that QB even be Broyle?

Is the management that sure of Broyle that it is a done deal that he will be the future, or are they confident that Huard can manage the game until they can aquire another trade for a retiring QB?

OR!!! Will they use the draft picks for O linemen and then use Broyle?

This is a transparent organization at the time.

LJ won't even talk to the press.

HERM won't even make speeches that are entertaining (yesterdays was interesting, you should watch it).

The Chiefs are becoming the Bush administration...

:toast2:

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:23 AM
lol. Do i need to suit up with full pads for this thread? still lmao!

Get the pads on and raise some havoc!

:sign0098: :yahoo: :beer: Seriously... :beer:

Guru
10-24-2007, 02:26 AM

Nasty insult.

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:27 AM
Well this is one broken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it's scratched.

Once our QB is ponded into the dirt a few my times we will switch times we will switch times we will switch times we will switch until we get toLJ thowing like he did sunday!

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:51 AM
Well this is one broken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it'sbroken record it's scratched.

Once our QB is ponded into the dirt a few my times we will switch times we will switch times we will switch times we will switch until we get toLJ thowing like he did sunday!

"You can't handle the truth!"

chief31
10-24-2007, 03:01 AM
Nasty insult.

Oops. Sorry guru. You sounded like someone else for a second.

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 03:02 AM
There is no truth. I am just happy to win!

Guru
10-24-2007, 03:05 AM
There is no spoon.

hermhater
10-24-2007, 03:05 AM
Oops. Sorry guru. You sounded like someone else for a second.

Sounds like the whistling song to me...

Investigate at your leisure.

:toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

hermhater
10-24-2007, 03:08 AM
There is no spoon.

It happens...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/275.jpg

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 01:57 PM

Ouch!!!!

rbedgood
10-27-2007, 03:04 AM

You're drunk aren't you?

Ummmm...since when was HH being drunk a question...level therein may be variable, however drunk is a constant.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Ummmm...since when was HH being drunk a question...level therein may be variable, however drunk is a constant.

Remember folks that the speed of light is no longer the c in E=mcsquared...

The speed of light has been observed to be exceeded.

I posted the science thing some time ago, go look for it if you don't believe me!

:bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
10-31-2007, 07:11 PM

now the numbers.

2006 Huard 11 TDs 1 INT
2007 Huard 6 TDs 7 INT

Your Witness.

You are comparing Huard to the rest of the league. Teams like the Pats and Colts. Brady, Manning, and the likes of Favre. Let's compare our (the Chiefs') options, shall we?

Career stats for Damon and Brodie - (the only ones that can really be compared given the huge difference in playing time)

Completion percentage:

Damon - 61%
Brodie - 54.2%

Pass average:

Tied at 6.7

TD percentage (just to show no bias):

Damon - 3.5%
Brodie - 4.2%

Interception percentage:

Damon - 2.1%
Brodie - 8.3%

Rating:

Damon - 83.6
Brodie - 54.3

This is not impressive at all on Brodie's part. Seeing as how he has mostly been in during garbage-time of games that are already essentially over and the defense is playing softer against him. These are regular-season stats only. So, I did not even include the pathetic display put on by Croyle in the preseason this year and he still looks that bad in comparison. I rest my case.

timsatt1
10-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Will the Broyle=Huard thing ever end?

Will it happen by a change of QB?

Will that QB even be Broyle?

Is the management that sure of Broyle that it is a done deal that he will be the future, or are they confident that Huard can manage the game until they can aquire another trade for a retiring QB?

OR!!! Will they use the draft picks for O linemen and then use Broyle?

This is a transparent organization at the time.

LJ won't even talk to the press.

HERM won't even make speeches that are entertaining (yesterdays was interesting, you should watch it).

The Chiefs are becoming the Bush administration...

:toast2:

...and that is a bad thing?

hermhater
10-31-2007, 10:00 PM
...and that is a bad thing?

Well, it was meant as a joke because of the secrecy, but yeah.

Yeah it is.

Please don't spout off like the ditto head that I know you are.

I just gave you some rep, don't make me take it back!

Heh!:D

McLovin
10-31-2007, 11:56 PM
You are comparing Huard to the rest of the league. Teams like the Pats and Colts. Brady, Manning, and the likes of Favre. Let's compare our (the Chiefs') options, shall we?

Career stats for Damon and Brodie - (the only ones that can really be compared given the huge difference in playing time)

Completion percentage:

Damon - 61%
Brodie - 54.2%

Pass average:

Tied at 6.7

TD percentage (just to show no bias):

Damon - 3.5%
Brodie - 4.2%

Interception percentage:

Damon - 2.1%
Brodie - 8.3%

Rating:

Damon - 83.6
Brodie - 54.3

This is not impressive at all on Brodie's part. Seeing as how he has mostly been in during garbage-time of games that are already essentially over and the defense is playing softer against him. These are regular-season stats only. So, I did not even include the pathetic display put on by Croyle in the preseason this year and he still looks that bad in comparison. I rest my case.

Yes that is horrible, lets go ahead and cut him, maybe we can get another Drummond, or maybe we could get Jake Plummer. He is a vet and some on this site and CP are afraid to start someone under 30, ohhh btw, the td% is based on 1 td in game time, as the int% is based on 2, Damon Horrid this year has thrown 7.
I have backed off my Damon Horrid sig line but if you Huard Homers continue to bring it up, It will reappear, if you have a crush on him ask him out just quit putting up bs stats to try to prove your point, I know none of you want Croyle anytime in the next 6 years, sure there isnt a qb under 30 worth starting, but I dont want average, and always mediocre but always in the playoffs, I want dominant kick them while they are down, People afraid of the Chiefs because they put up 40 burgers weekly football, with this D there is no way that the Chiefs could be stopped if we had an offense like Dicky V gave us, and with Huard in we will never have that. With Horrid in all we will ever be is conservative and average.

chief31
11-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Yes that is horrible, lets go ahead and cut him, maybe we can get another Drummond, or maybe we could get Jake Plummer. He is a vet and some on this site and CP are afraid to start someone under 30, ohhh btw, the td% is based on 1 td in game time, as the int% is based on 2, Damon Horrid this year has thrown 7.
I have backed off my Damon Horrid sig line but if you Huard Homers continue to bring it up, It will reappear, if you have a crush on him ask him out just quit putting up bs stats to try to prove your point, I know none of you want Croyle anytime in the next 6 years, sure there isnt a qb under 30 worth starting, but I dont want average, and always mediocre but always in the playoffs, I want dominant kick them while they are down, People afraid of the Chiefs because they put up 40 burgers weekly football, with this D there is no way that the Chiefs could be stopped if we had an offense like Dicky V gave us, and with Huard in we will never have that. With Horrid in all we will ever be is conservative and average.

Exactly how childish can you act?

lets go ahead and cut him, maybe we can get another Drummond,

Oh thank Heaven. Finallly, all of us will get our wish. As I have pointed out before, you are the only person that I have heard seriously suggest that we get rid of Croyle.

some on this site and CP are afraid to start someone under 30

Nice. Don't bother listening to peoples reasons for their opinions, just insult everyone who disagrees with you, by accusing them of cowardice.

I have backed off my Damon Horrid sig line but if you Huard Homers continue to bring it up, It will reappear

Two things. First off, Threatening people with an anti-Huard signature is not scary. I kind of liked it. I was a constant reminder of what you are all about.

Secondly, I haven't heard any "Huard Homers" bring it up since the start of the season. Look at every thread starter, with Croyles name in it. It is only being discussed because the Croyle-pushers keep bringing it up.

if you have a crush on him ask him out just quit putting up bs stats to try to prove your point

Again, how sophisticated. Calling opposition gay is very cool. And didn't you request all opposition to your stats argument? So, are we to assume that it is cool when Bryonc uses statistics, but entirely wrong for the rest of us?

I know none of you want Croyle anytime in the next 6 years

On an absolute roll with the impatience and sarcasm, hunh? The fact that some don't want to start Croyle right now doesn't mean six years, nor even for two weeks.

With Horrid in all we will ever be is conservative and average.

We have a conservative gameplan, blame that on whoever you want to. And we have a below-average offensive line. But I can see how all of those trees may make it difficult to see the forest. (So to speak.)

In closing, I am pretty sure that we all want a dominant team, who can stomp opponents the way the Patriots are doing. But many of us realize that even Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning would be struggling with this teams gameplan, offensive philosophy, and offensive line woes.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Exactly how childish can you act?

Oh thank Heaven. Finallly, all of us will get our wish. As I have pointed out before, you are the only person that I have heard seriously suggest that we get rid of Croyle.

Nice. Don't bother listening to peoples reasons for their opinions, just insult everyone who disagrees with you, by accusing them of cowardice.

Two things. First off, Threatening people with an anti-Huard signature is not scary. I kind of liked it. I was a constant reminder of what you are all about.

Secondly, I haven't heard any "Huard Homers" bring it up since the start of the season. Look at every thread starter, with Croyles name in it. It is only being discussed because the Croyle-pushers keep bringing it up.

Again, how sophisticated. Calling opposition gay is very cool. And didn't you request all opposition to your stats argument? So, are we to assume that it is cool when Bryonc uses statistics, but entirely wrong for the rest of us?

On an absolute roll with the impatience and sarcasm, hunh? The fact that some don't want to start Croyle right now doesn't mean six years, nor even for two weeks.

We have a conservative gameplan, blame that on whoever you want to. And we have a below-average offensive line. But I can see how all of those trees may make it difficult to see the forest. (So to speak.)

In closing, I am pretty sure that we all want a dominant team, who can stomp opponents the way the Patriots are doing. But many of us realize that even Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning would be struggling with this teams gameplan, offensive philosophy, and offensive line woes.

Well stated 31...REP ADDED...

m0ef0e
11-01-2007, 06:27 PM

When the Broncos benched him, Plummer had the 5th best winning percentage for QB's of ALL-TIME. So, fine with me. Get rid of Broyle and let's bring him in...

Brodie was hurt at pop-warner, high school, and college football levels. Do you really think he would survive in the NFL with this line right now? It's better for Damon to be taking those shots because he doesn't have as much of a future ahead of him as Croyle does. No reason to get the kid killed before he has a chance to get good.

BTW, it's funny how the Croyle lovers, who will not let the issue die, are the ones accusing the few on here who stick up for Huard of having the man-crush. Every time you point a finger, you got 3 pointing back at you...

luv
11-01-2007, 06:33 PM
When the Broncos benched him, Plummer had the 5th best winning percentage for QB's of ALL-TIME. So, fine with me. Get rid of Broyle and let's bring him in...

Brodie was hurt at pop-warner, high school, and college football levels. Do you really think he would survive in the NFL with this line right now? It's better for Damon to be taking those shots because he doesn't have as much of a future ahead of him as Croyle does. No reason to get the kid killed before he has a chance to get good.
I've already heard people talk about trading him for a second rounder.

m0ef0e
11-01-2007, 06:36 PM

Fine with me. I had nothing against Croyle, personally but now I hate him just because nobody can let it go. A third-round pick from Alabama who has been injured at every level of football he's ever played should not be the future of your team...

luv
11-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Fine with me. I had nothing against Croyle, personally but now I hate him just because nobody can let it go. A third-round pick from Alabama who has been injured at every level of football he's ever played should not be the future of your team...
I respectfully disagree. He's done well the little he's played during the regular season. We trade him, and we'll end up with another backup from another team yet again. Besides, there have been plenty of good players that were picked in later round of the draft. Your beloved Huard wasn't even drafted.

m0ef0e
11-01-2007, 06:56 PM
I respectfully disagree. He's done well the little he's played during the regular season. We trade him, and we'll end up with another backup from another team yet again. Besides, there have been plenty of good players that were picked in later round of the draft. Your beloved Huard wasn't even drafted.

Neither was Priest. I know that.

I don't really care if we get rid of Croyle or not. My point is that I can't even enjoy his career now when he does get to start because every time I see him or hear his name, I am going to visualize a rotting, bloated, and very dead, horse. The constant Croyle-bandwagoning has soured and soiled his career for me before it's even started. Even if he does for the Chiefs what Brady has done with the Patriots, this will always be in the back of my mind. Even if Croyle surpasses Favre in numbers for his career, he will not surpass Brett's class in my mind because of the stain so many wanna-be football couches have put on him in my eyes. That is all. I don't hate Croyle but him and his name will be forever tainted to me...

Thanks guys.

Canada
11-01-2007, 06:58 PM

Who??

luv
11-01-2007, 07:00 PM

I don't really care if we get rid of Croyle or not. My point is that I can't even enjoy his career now when he does get to start because every time I see him or hear his name, I am going to visualize a rotting, bloated, and very dead, horse. The constant Croyle-bandwagoning has soured and soiled his career for me before it's even started. Even if he does for the Chiefs what Brady has done with the Patriots, this will always be in the back of my mind. Even if Croyle surpasses Favre in numbers for his career, he will not surpass Brett's class in my mind because of the stain so many wanna-be football couches have put on him in my eyes. That is all. I don't hate Croyle but him and his name will be forever tainted to me...

Thanks guys.
Flip the coin. That's why I don't care for Huard anymore. To each their own.

You must be considering me a "bandwagoner", so I guess I should be polite and say you're welcome? How is one supposed to respond to that?

luv
11-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Who??
Fans. No one important. It just doesn't surprise me that that's the mentality people are starting to have.

Canada
11-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Flip the coin. That's why I don't care for Huard anymore. To each their own.

You must be considering me a "bandwagoner", so I guess I should be polite and say you're welcome? How is oe suposed to respond to that?

Why are people responding to any of this crap. Huard is the starter, we are 1 st in the west and anyone who has a problem with that should stop watcing. We all know that people want Croyle to start (right or wrong) but he isn't. Huard is the starter. Deal with it. He is OUR QB. QB for the CHIEFS. If you don't like that go watch another team. Just because u guys don't like Huard dosen't mean that he is the wrong choice. I have heard a million different resons to start Huard over Croyle, what have any of you offered in the way of reasons that Croyle should start?? All I have heard is whining, crying and bashing our starting QB. Hopefully the next time I go to Arrowhead I am sitting away from all you guys. Support the Chiefs win or lose or go watch someone else!

luv
11-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Why are people responding to any of this crap. Huard is the starter, we are 1 st in the west and anyone who has a problem with that should stop watcing. We all know that people want Croyle to start (right or wrong) but he isn't. Huard is the starter. Deal with it. He is OUR QB. QB for the CHIEFS. If you don't like that go watch another team. Just because u guys don't like Huard dosen't mean that he is the wrong choice. I have heard a million different resons to start Huard over Croyle, what have any of you offered in the way of reasons that Croyle should start?? All I have heard is whining, crying and bashing our starting QB. Hopefully the next time I go to Arrowhead I am sitting away from all you guys. Support the Chiefs win or lose or go watch someone else!
Heaven forbid I have an opposing opinion regarding a team I root for. Now I can't even root for them? Taking away my fan card?

I support Huard since he is our starting QB. I root for my team win or lose.

Who the hell do you think you are telling me to root for another team?

Canada
11-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Heaven forbid I have an opposing opinion regarding a team I root for. Now I can't even root for them? Taking away my fan card?

I support Huard since he is our starting QB. I root for my team win or lose.

Who the hell do you think you are telling me to root for another team?

I have not heard an opposing opinion on why Croyle should start. I have heard people bashing those who think Huard is doing a good job. If this pisses you off then you are going to have to find an outlet to deal with that, but bashing Chiefs players while calling yourself a fan is an oxymoron to me!

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 07:17 PM

Plummer could be an interesting addition, not sure if he wants to return to football, but I think he had some left.

I wouldn't get too excited about Croyle's regular season time so far, as most of it has been "garbage time" where he is facing prevent defenses. I'm not saying that Croyle can't develop, but what I've seen so far he isn't ready.

As for your point that some great players were drafted later...great point, Brady, Unitas, and Montana come to mind.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Wow, I sit in front of this computer all day long, and nothing.

I leave for 10 minutes to go and get beer, and I miss the whole thing.

Huard is our starter, and Broyle is the backup.

If that changes then so be it.

I have reasons for wanting Broyle to start, and reasons I want Huard to start. Either one will still be the QB for OUR Chiefs!

GO CHIEFS!!!

m0ef0e
11-01-2007, 07:50 PM
This is really a pointless debate while the Chiefs are winning. I had said when the season started that if we had a losing record at the bye then we should go ahead and give Brodie his shot. We don't have a losing record and are tied for first in the division. We should not mess with team chemistry at this point and just try to improve on our success. I have no idea who would put up better numbers, etc but the fact remains that now is not the right time to make the change. The reason I was saying that I wish the Chiefs would go ahead and trade Brodie now is just so I wouldn't have to hear any more nonsense about pulling our starting QB while we are winning and have a good shot at a division title with the guy we have been using. This simply isn't the time to make the change and that is fact. Don't mess with success... If it ain't broke, don't fix it... etc etc

Brodie is still young and will get his shot. The reward is usually much sweeter when some patience is required to get it. If children got to open their presents a week before Christmas, what point would the child see in celebrating on the 25th? The kid would probably just scream for more when they saw others opening gifts a week later, after they had already gotten theirs. I hope Brodie is everything people think he will be and more. I simply don't need to see it immediately, however.

DrunkHillbilly
11-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Bottom line is that we are 4-3 with Huard at the Helm. I'm not a fan or a hater of Huard but it seems to be working ok. I do however think that there is no way in hell that Croyle could take us any further than Huard has! This was a wasted draft pick in my estimation. Someone ( maybe luv ) said we would end up with a backup from another team. How's Jeff Garcia lookin these days? McNabb's back up!!! Woulda taken him over Croyle any day of the week! Hell, I would have taken him over Huard! There's a few a backups I would take over Croyle. Probably over Huard but he is winning now and even though his numbers aren't great, he's not killin us just yet so before we take him out and throw a rookie into the frying pan, who I might add wasn't exactly a stud in college, can we atleast play Huard out until the day that he starts losing games for us?

hermhater
11-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Bottom line is that we are 4-3 with Huard at the Helm. I'm not a fan or a hater of Huard but it seems to be working ok. I do however think that there is no way in hell that Croyle could take us any further than Huard has! This was a wasted draft pick in my estimation. Someone ( maybe luv ) said we would end up with a backup from another team. How's Jeff Garcia lookin these days? McNabb's back up!!! Woulda taken him over Croyle any day of the week! Hell, I would have taken him over Huard! There's a few a backups I would take over Croyle. Probably over Huard but he is winning now and even though his numbers aren't great, he's not killin us just yet so before we take him out and throw a rookie into the frying pan, who I might add wasn't exactly a stud in college, can we atleast play Huard out until the day that he starts losing games for us?

I thought he set all kinds of records at 'bama, or something?

Not rallying behing Broyle, y'all, just saying I thought we drafted him because they saw something in him.

Then again if Herm drafted was picking offensive players, we should be worried...

luv
11-01-2007, 08:18 PM
I thought he set all kinds of records at 'bama, or something?

Not rallying behing Broyle, y'all, just saying I thought we drafted him because they saw something in him.

Then again if Herm drafted was picking offensive players, we should be worried...
Nice neutral post.

chief31
11-01-2007, 08:52 PM

Thanks guys.

It is always difficult to avoid hating Croyle, when you have to defend Huard on a regular basis. As I am sure it difficult for the reverse.

I feel that when Croyle does start, I will have to deal with the current Huard-haters' bashing me if I try to back him. "You didn't want him, you didn't like him." When the opposite is true.

The fact that I defend Huard doesn't mean that I have anything, at all, against Croyle. In fact the basis of my backing of Huard is about preserving and educating Croyle.

I won't have any problem supprting croyle when he does get to start, because I will enjoy arguing those who try to put me in some anti-Croyle camp.

And if Croyle has some success, then people will try to tell me "I told you so.", but I will have the argument of "No, I told you so." Because I can point to the time that Huard kept him on the sidelines as the reason for his success.

And if he plays poorly, then it should be very quiet. In fact, if that were to be the case, I expect that I would be the first to defend Croyle from all of his current supporters. As those who are in such a big hurry to get Croyle in, would likely be the same bunch who would be in a huge hurry to get rid of him, if they don't see what they want to out of him.

As for all of the "go watch some other team" remarks, it is amazing how people who had nearly left this site, for being told similar things, can turn around and hurl those exact same stones.

There is a difference between having loyalty to the team, and having loyalty to every player on the team. For example, how many people were so staunch in their support of Ryan Simms, when he was hear, failing to meet expectations? Many Chiefs fans were tired of Dante Hall, and were ready to see him go. I was one, despite my love of Trent Green, who was raging over the fact that Huard got pulled when Trent returned last year.I tend to be kind of negative about LJ too. This doesn't make me any less of a Chiefs fan.

How many people show a serious dislike for Herm Edwards, or Carl Peterson? They, too, are a part of the Chiefs. Showing negativity towrad specific members of the team is not an anti-Chiefs attitude. It is an attempt at constructive criticism. Yes, even if the criticism is aimed at Damon Huard, it is still an attempt at constuctive criticism, in hopes that the team could become a better team.

luv
11-01-2007, 08:54 PM
It is always difficult to avoid hating Croyle, when you have to defend Huard on a regular basis. As I am sure it difficult for the reverse.

I feel that when Croyle does start, I will have to deal with the current Huard-haters' bashing me if I try to back him. "You didn't want him, you didn't like him." When the opposite is true.

The fact that I defend Huard doesn't mean that I have anything, at all, against Croyle. In fact the basis of my backing of Huard is about preserving and educating Croyle.

I won't have any problem supprting croyle when he does get to start, because I will enjoy arguing those who try to put me in some anti-Croyle camp.

And if Croyle has some success, then people will try to tell me "I told you so.", but I will have the argument of "No, I told you so." Because I can point to the time that Huard kept him on the sidelines as the reason for his success.

And if he plays poorly, then it should be very quiet. In fact, if that were to be the case, I expect that I would be the first to defend Croyle from all of his current supporters. As those who are in such a big hurry to get Croyle in, would likely be the same bunch who would be in a huge hurry to get rid of him, if they don't see what they want to out of him.

As for all of the "go watch some other team" remarks, it is amazing how people who had nearly left this site, for being told similar things, can turn around and hurl those exact same stones.

There is a difference between having loyalty to the team, and having loyalty to every player on the team. For example, how many people were so staunch in their support of Ryan Simms, when he was hear, failing to meet expectations? Many Chiefs fans were tired of Dante Hall, and were ready to see him go. I was one, despite my love of Trent Green, who was raging over the fact that Huard got pulled when Trent returned last year.I tend to be kind of negative about LJ too. This doesn't make me any less of a Chiefs fan.

How many people show a serious dislike for Herm Edwards, or Carl Peterson? They, too, are a part of the Chiefs. Showing negativity towrad specific members of the team is not an anti-Chiefs attitude. It is an attempt at constructive criticism. Yes, even if the criticism is aimed at Damon Huard, it is still an attempt at constuctive criticism, in hopes that the team could become a better team.
Rep most definitely added.

m0ef0e
11-01-2007, 08:54 PM

Already done.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 08:55 PM

Constructive post...rep added.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Nice neutral post.

I support the Chiefs. Not any particular player.

And I really do want to like Herm, but I haven't seen enough positives from him to not doubt yet.

I really like this site because of all the constructive criticism, and it is refreshing to hear peoples opinions other than just the locals.

The majority of the Chiefs fans in KC b!tch about any, and every thing that they can think of when the Chiefs are losing. Then when they are winning, they b!tch about when the rug is gonna be swept out from under them.

This doesn't make them any less of a fan, but it seems to me like that kind of lessens the thrill they will get when they have had confidence the whole season.

Granted that reality has not existed for over 30 some years, but one of the great things about rooting for a sports team is the POSSIBILITY, of winning it all.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:14 PM

My remark was only directed at anyone who bashes a player on my team. Constructive factual points about his (and any other players) play are respected, but when I see sigs calling him names and Huard "hating" remarks I feel like I am on another teams site. That's just me, win or lose I will Never bad mouth the Chiefs!!

...but point taken and my apologies to anyone (luv) who may take offense to my statement previous statement. I am sorry and I do not intend to make anyone feel unwelcome here for speaking their mind.

Rep most definitely added. :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
11-01-2007, 09:14 PM

Already done.

Constructive post...rep added.

Well, how about that post of the month nomination? :D

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:20 PM

Yeah....probably not gonna happen!! :sign0098:

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:21 PM

Who won for October?

I nominated Canada, did he win it?

If he won it, what do I get for nominating him?

chief31
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM
It has already happened. Thanks luv. :D

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Who won for October?

I nominated Canada, did he win it?

If he won it, what do I get for nominating him?

My undying gratitude....and a boatload of beer next time I am i KC!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:23 PM
It has already happened. Thanks luv. :D

Geez....ya come in and get me all calmed down and then you start stirrin the pot!! :lol:

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 09:24 PM

Already happened...

timsatt1
11-01-2007, 11:03 PM

Thanks guys.

thats the stupidest [Edit] I have ever heard in my life. As much as i dont want to insult a chiefs fan, after reading all that stupidity, the only thing I can follow up with on that is....WHAT A MORON!

chief31
11-01-2007, 11:05 PM
thats the stupidest **** I have ever heard in my life. As much as i dont want to insult a chiefs fan, after reading all that stupidity, the only thing I can follow up with on that is....WHAT A MORON!

Way to show your maturity junior.

You need to read the rules.

timsatt1
11-01-2007, 11:07 PM
I have not heard an opposing opinion on why Croyle should start. I have heard people bashing those who think Huard is doing a good job. If this pisses you off then you are going to have to find an outlet to deal with that, but bashing Chiefs players while calling yourself a fan is an oxymoron to me!

sorry that you havent heard me say the following a million times on why croyle should start this year...

...with huard...YES, we have a chance at winning our AFC Western conference and making the playoffs only to lose in the first round, then start anew next year with an old man at qb and a backup that still has no experience....

...but with croyle, we have a chance to make the playoffs winning the division again...and MAYBe, just MAYBe we can get out of the first round. That question is up for grabs as we do not know yet what croyle can do for us....but with huard, we know (well i know) that the chiefs have their limits with him (first round exit).

and even if croyle CANT get us to the playoffs or past first round....at least he has gained experience for the future when the Chiefs can be competitive for the Superbowl again...

McLovin
11-01-2007, 11:17 PM

That is the point I am at now, I have went so far defending Croyle and why I want to have him in, that I have in the process come to hate Huard, I have often said that I wanted to keep Huard in as a backup but I want Croyle in now so we have enough time to get him his experience before next year, I wish I could see it but I dont see us winning this division this year with the way we are playing behind Huard, and I absolutely dont see us beating the Colts or Pats.

If I was the type of person where playoffs was ok year in and year out I would want Huard, I am not I want a Super Bowl and I want to have games where I am not waiting for the Chiefs to blow it and lose every play.

That is my reasoning, and I also feel Croyle has a much stronger arm. Where Huard cant go downfield I believe Croyle can.

I have seen enough from you to believe that you do like Croyle, We have had some heated arguements over this but I do feel as though you make valid points and even though I get frustrated I dont feel as though the attacks are personal and unfounded like some others on the site. When I post I mostly like you to respond because I would like to see what others see in Huard.

You have always stated this and I fully believe it.

Unfortunately I dont feel Croyle will come in and be a stud right away (although I think Romo did) It takes time, I feel part of the reason that the Broncos are not doing so well is that they waited too long last year to put in Cutler.

The reason I want him in is to give him plenty of game time before deciding to trade him or draft another. I dont feel that 4, or 6 games is enough, I would like at least 8 and I am not really sure that is enough. But I feel that if he gets in in the last two games and doesnt take off with a bang, then everyone is going to be wanting to trade him draft someone else, and I feel this includes Herm. He wanted Quinn but the Browns got him right before we got to draft.

I feel this was aimed at me because of the nearly left the site remark, and I dont remember saying go watch some other team but I guess I may have, and if I did I was clearly out of line.

This I feel is another part of the reason that I am so anti Huard at the moment, I am a huge LJ supporter and I feel a certain part of what was said against him was unwarranted, I also have seen where I was becoming negative against him because of what I was reading and I dont like that. I also had to stick up for LJ to the point I almost didnt want to see Priest come back and I love me some Priest.

I have avoided this thread since my last post because I didnt know if I could actually be objective and I was getting mad. Once I get mad I don't carry on relative conversations, I get to the point that I want to slam the opposing person and after all of the post where I said it is ok to disagree as long as you show respect for the person you are disagreeing with then the last thing I want to do is show disrespect toward another. And yes believe it or not I dont want to hate Huard, I dont want to disrespect him, I just think it is time for a change to a younger QB even if it is at the expense of a couple games this year.

BTW 31 Rep added.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 11:20 PM
sorry that you havent heard me say the following a million times on why croyle should start this year...

...with huard...YES, we have a chance at winning our AFC Western conference and making the playoffs only to lose in the first round, then start anew next year with an old man at qb and a backup that still has no experience....

...but with croyle, we have a chance to make the playoffs winning the division again...and MAYBe, just MAYBe we can get out of the first round. That question is up for grabs as we do not know yet what croyle can do for us....but with huard, we know (well i know) that the chiefs have their limits with him (first round exit).

and even if croyle CANT get us to the playoffs or past first round....at least he has gained experience for the future when the Chiefs can be competitive for the Superbowl again...

When I got to this site, I said a lot of the same things as you (more politely, I hope, don't really remember), and still feel that way about most of them.

As the season has progressed I am less and less convinced that yanking Huard right now is the answer.

We MAY actually be able to win in the playoffs with Huard, the first round at least, because we are not only relying on our offense this year.

We have a dominant D that has opponents shaking in their boots, and don't HAVE to have a gunslinger in there to win games!

I know that Broyle has his advantages over Huard, but yelling about them on this site will get you no where if you are looking for someone to discuss things with you.

We love to argue, but not insult if at all possible.

timsatt1
11-01-2007, 11:25 PM
When I got to this site, I said a lot of the same things as you (more politely, I hope, don't really remember), and still feel that way about most of them.

As the season has progressed I am less and less convinced that yanking Huard right now is the answer.

We MAY actually be able to win in the playoffs with Huard, the first round at least, because we are not only relying on our offense this year.

We have a dominant D that has opponents shaking in their boots, and don't HAVE to have a gunslinger in there to win games!

I know that Broyle has his advantages over Huard, but yelling about them on this site will get you no where if you are looking for someone to discuss things with you.

We love to argue, but not insult if at all possible.

ummm..the way you word that makes it sound like....we have an offense...but now we have a defense to back it up.

the problem is we have NO offense.

so if it was the case that we had an offense and...oh good! now we have a defense to close the deal....that is not the case. Our offense is non-existant. We have been scored on more this year than we have scored! That statistic is going to catch up with us in the win/loss column if it doesn't change.

McLovin
11-01-2007, 11:32 PM
ummm..the way you word that makes it sound like....we have an offense...but now we have a defense to back it up.

so if it was the case that we had an offense and...oh good! now we have a defense to close the deal....that is not the case. Our offense is non-existant. We have been scored on more this year than we have scored! That statistic is going to catch up with us in the win/loss column if it doesn't change.

I agree with this, I also agree we dont have a gunslinger, and I want one, I want someone who can keep defenders honest because there is the threat of throwing it 40 or more yards and getting the 82 yard play to win the game in OT. I also want to see what Croyle has in him, and give him a good long time mature, even if it costs us a few games in a year where we have little hope, after this year everyone is going to try to grab as many of the Pats players as they can, if anyone is open on Free Agency then they are as good as gone.

Just won the Super Bowl, on one of the most dominant teams ever (Pats) and Free Agent = Fat Cash for leaving, and the Pats are quite sure they can rebuild because they have done it in the past.

I am realistic enough to know that this probably isnt our year, so why not build for next year and dominate. Instead of staying safe and not getting time for the building.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 11:37 PM
thats the stupidest [Edit] I have ever heard in my life. As much as i dont want to insult a chiefs fan, after reading all that stupidity, the only thing I can follow up with on that is....WHAT A MORON!

Dude try a little

YouTube - Aretha Franklin - R E S P E C T

luv
11-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Dude try a little

YouTube - Aretha Franklin - R E S P E C T (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xALiBgzPzE)
I love to see how people get responded too differently. I think it has to do with who's getting disrespected or who's doing the disrespecting to begin with. Just observing.....

stlchief
11-01-2007, 11:50 PM
All,

Someone help me. I have been frequenting the site sporadically lately, but what kind of bug on the system has this thread pop up every week?

Can we start it's own forum for it? That way those of us who got accused of being a broken record because we posted the same old comment every time a new thread was opened won't be tempted to mention that Croyle will probably erase all of the close game wins we have at this point with his poor decision making, and that if his interception per every third series he runs were to continue, the chiefs would be last in the AFC West and he would be leading the league in interceptions, and that a 4 & 12 record has serious impact on the mentality of a team for the next year, as well as affecting who will re-sign with a team, who will come as a free agent, etc., and that if we were to finish 4-12 with Croyle, Herm would not be here next year and then we have losing team, new coach, losing QB as our "foundation that we built" when we threw away a legitimate shot at the play-offs where defense wins games and anything can happen?

Because I would be very tempted to post all of that stuff.

AGAIN.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 11:51 PM
I love to see how people get responded too differently. I think it has to do with who's getting disrespected or who's doing the disrespecting to begin with. Just observing.....

I don't think you're complaining are you...SMED still has negative rep levels...:lol:

hermhater
11-01-2007, 11:53 PM

Well we are relying on both of them. Last time I checked the offense has scored more points than the defense, so we definitely need them.

My point was that we don't have to rely ONLY on our offense this year.

If they stink it up in a game, the Chiefs are still in the game because of the defense.

I have been yearning for huge offensive days for the Chiefs, but that int by Page against the Gayders was a heartpounding, nail biting, bit of excitement.

Kind of like that too.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't think you're complaining are you...SMED still has negative rep levels...:lol:

Whoever that turned out to be just came in here with guns blazin' against a member, and that don't fly too well.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 11:56 PM
All,

Someone help me. I have been frequenting the site sporadically lately, but what kind of bug on the system has this thread pop up every week?

Can we start it's own forum for it? That way those of us who got accused of being a broken record because we posted the same old comment every time a new thread was opened won't be tempted to mention that Croyle will probably erase all of the close game wins we have at this point with his poor decision making, and that if his interception per every third series he runs were to continue, the chiefs would be last in the AFC West and he would be leading the league in interceptions, and that a 4 & 12 record has serious impact on the mentality of a team for the next year, as well as affecting who will re-sign with a team, who will come as a free agent, etc., and that if we were to finish 4-12 with Croyle, Herm would not be here next year and then we have losing team, new coach, losing QB as our "foundation that we built" when we threw away a legitimate shot at the play-offs where defense wins games and anything can happen.

AGAIN.

This is a "USER" bug...NOT a system bug...

http://re3.mm-a11.yimg.com/image/1639713 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dscary%2Bbug%26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D43&w=391&h=500&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F21%2F33903480_cdffca8eb 6_m.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fgood_d ay%2F33903480%2F&size=56.2kB&name=33903480_cdffca8eb6.jpg&p=scary+bug&type=jpeg&no=43&tt=3,110&oid=4a9aae3497f4b5aa&fusr=Today+is+a+good+day&tit=I%27m+comin+to+get+ya%21&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fgood_d ay%2F&ei=UTF-8&src=p)

hermhater
11-01-2007, 11:56 PM
All,

Can we start it's own forum for it? That way those of us who got accused of being a broken record because we posted the same old comment every time a new thread was opened won't be tempted to mention that Croyle will probably erase all of the close game wins we have at this point with his poor decision making, and that if his interception per every third series he runs were to continue, the chiefs would be last in the AFC West and he would be leading the league in interceptions, and that a 4 & 12 record has serious impact on the mentality of a team for the next year, as well as affecting who will re-sign with a team, who will come as a free agent, etc., and that if we were to finish 4-12 with Croyle, Herm would not be here next year and then we have losing team, new coach, losing QB as our "foundation that we built" when we threw away a legitimate shot at the play-offs where defense wins games and anything can happen?

AGAIN.

Rep.

luv
11-02-2007, 12:05 AM
Whoever that turned out to be just came in here with guns blazin' against a member, and that don't fly too well.
He took that ****e to the other board, too. I don't know what his problem is.

luv
11-02-2007, 12:06 AM
This is a "USER" bug...NOT a system bug...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dscary%2Bbug%26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D43&w=391&h=500&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F21%2F33903480_cdffca8eb 6_m.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fgood_d ay%2F33903480%2F&size=56.2kB&name=33903480_cdffca8eb6.jpg&p=scary+bug&type=jpeg&no=43&tt=3,110&oid=4a9aae3497f4b5aa&fusr=Today+is+a+good+day&tit=I%27m+comin+to+get+ya%21&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fgood_d ay%2F&ei=UTF-8&src=p)
I just want to say it wasn't me this time.

McLovin
11-02-2007, 12:08 AM
All,

AGAIN.

I am trying to be respectful as much as I can toward the others on this site, so with this I will shut my mouth.

Rep added, Negative but added.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:15 AM
I am trying to be respectful as much as I can toward the others on this site, so with this I will shut my mouth.

Rep added, Negative but added.

LOL...I didn't go with the Neg Rep on this one...but won't argue the point

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 12:17 AM
All,

AGAIN.

lets see here....hypocrite...acting like "why does this keep coming up, it is the same cycle..." but now you continue the cycle...not only complaining that it came up again...but again, like the rest of us, giving your opinion of what would happen if croyle came in.

so if you want to know why this thread continues...it is because of .....YOU!!! YOU YOU YOU YOU WERE GONNA BEAT THE #$# OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not you, that is in reference to Packers)

stlchief
11-02-2007, 12:21 AM
LOL...I didn't go with the Neg Rep on this one...but won't argue the point

WOW! I didn't even know you could post "neg rep" (not that I care).

I do find it a little hard to believe a thread starts "One more..." and someone types the same stuff that has been typed in about 20 other threads over the last 3 months and with a smile asks why are we doing it again, and that brings out "neg rep" (and a second).

What else did you expect to see in the 45th Huard / Croyle thread?

I'll take my neg rep now....

Thank you sir, may I have another.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 12:23 AM

I do find it a little hard to believe a thread starts "One more..." and someone types the same stuff that has been typed in about 20 other threads over the last 3 months and with a smile asks why are we doing it again, and that brings out "neg rep" (and a second).

if i knew how to give rep....then i would. HUARD SUCKS ARZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET CROYLE IN ASAP!!!! The games are boring!!!! 3 and outs all the time, low scoring...#$# man wake me up when the chiefs game is over...or when the Herm is out of KC. THROW A #$# long pass!

stlchief
11-02-2007, 12:24 AM
lets see here....hypocrite...acting like "why does this keep coming up, it is the same cycle..." but now you continue the cycle...not only complaining that it came up again...but again, like the rest of us, giving your opinion of what would happen if croyle came in.

so if you want to know why this thread continues...it is because of .....YOU!!! YOU YOU YOU YOU WERE GONNA BEAT THE #$# OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not you, that is in reference to Packers)

Dude - it was a joke. For all the noobs I have been shouted at for months of harping on the same thing. Which is why I thought a "one more" thread was pretty funny.... So the whole hypocrite thing --> that was not "a good catch", it was "catching what was supposed to be obvious"...

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 12:27 AM
Dude - it was a joke. For all the noobs I have been shouted at for months of harping on the same thing. Which is why I thought a "one more" thread was pretty funny.... So the whole hypocrite thing --> that was not "a good catch", it was "catching what was supposed to be obvious"...

sorry, i read your post wrong, i see the sarcasm in it now, my apoligies.....GO CROYLE!

chief31
if i knew how to give rep....then i would. HUARD SUCKS ARZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET CROYLE IN ASAP!!!! The games are boring!!!! 3 and outs all the time, low scoring...#$# man wake me up when the chiefs game is over...or when the Herm is out of KC. THROW A #$# long pass!

So you would rather lose in an exciting game, then win in a boring game? If that's the case, then I fully understand the whole Croyle-Now thing, on your end.

luv
While he hasn't thrown a lot of long passes, he has thrown more than normal. And we've been getting more first downs, too.

What I hate is running on 3rd and 8 with our run game being the way it as been. I don't think that's his call though.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:29 AM
So you would rather lose in an exciting game, then win in a boring game? If that's the case, then I fully understand the whole Croyle-Now thing, on your end.

Hmmm, the Sith Master is getting a little testy...

hermhater
While he hasn't thrown a lot of long passes, he has thrown more than normal. And we've been getting more first downs, too.

What I hate is running on 3rd and 8 with our run game being the way it as been. I don't think that's his call though.

Herm don't allow his QB's to make audibles.

Not Huards fault.

luv
SHHH!!!!! I want to see where it goes!

McLovin
11-02-2007, 12:30 AM

Nah one is enough, but you should read the reasons why I posted this, also Later in this thread I reiterated why I am starting to hate Huard, and I really dont want to. The simple fact is that until we have 8 to 10 games to see Croyle we wont know what he can do, and I am tired of seeing a bunch of 32+ year old QBs, Manning started from Day 1, Favre did not, Both are great, there are valid points for both Croyle and Huard, But just stating we would be losers if Croyle starts is not a valid arguement, I would love to see some posts from you showing why you feel Huard is the best option at this point, but dont want to see Croyle persecuted until he deserves it, and that isnt going to be the 3rd game he starts. Manning wasnt a stud his first year either, in the words of Butthead, sometimes you have to have something that sucks to have something good.

chief31
11-02-2007, 12:30 AM
That was actually intended to be sincere. I couldn't find a way to make it sound less sarcastic though.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:32 AM
SHHH!!!!! I want to see where it goes!

Well we all wanted to see you fight with Sweets, but that didn't happen...

luv
11-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Nah one is enough, but you should read the reasons why I posted this, also Later in this thread I reiterated why I am starting to hate Huard, and I really dont want to. The simple fact is that until we have 8 to 10 games to see Croyle we wont know what he can do, and I am tired of seeing a bunch of 32+ year old QBs, Manning started from Day 1, Favre did not, Both are great, there are valid points for both Croyle and Huard, But just stating we would be losers if Croyle starts is not a valid arguement, I would love to see some posts from you showing why you feel Huard is the best option at this point, but dont want to see Croyle persecuted until he deserves it, and that isnt going to be the 3rd game he starts. Manning wasnt a stud his first year either, in the words of Butthead, sometimes you have to have something that sucks to have something good.
He wasn't the one saying he'd never seen an argument for Croyle starting. Regardless, people are going to remember what they choose to remember. You can say something until you're blue in the face. If the other person refuses to hear it, then they won't remember you saying it. Just the way it is. And not just on here.

luv
11-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Well we all wanted to see you fight with Sweets, but that didn't happen...
That wasn't me. I was SHOCKED to see she threw a fit and left over something so petty. And I'm being called a drama queen? I got nothin' on her!

McLovin
11-02-2007, 12:35 AM
That wasn't me. I was SHOCKED to see she threw a fit and left over something so petty. And I'm being called a drama queen? I got nothin' on her!

Try Jello.

chief31
11-02-2007, 12:37 AM
He wasn't the one saying he'd never seen an argument for Croyle starting. Regardless, people are going to remember what they choose to remember. You can say something until you're blue in the face. If the other person refuses to hear it, then they won't remember you saying it. Just the way it is. And not just on here.
Not true. Take for example the numbers 11-1. I bet eveyone remembers that, eventhough they were trying not to hear it.

***Snickers***:yahoo:

timsatt1

sorry, i missed out, who left..and what was his/her reason?

Chiefster

Yer aim must have been off. :D

hermhater
11-02-2007, 12:39 AM

Yes we would all like to hear about that.

I think I was here for maybe one of Sweets posts, and then "Poof... She was gone..."

(The greates trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist!)

chief31
11-02-2007, 12:39 AM

Luv, you are going to be mad at me. :lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22404#post22404

luv
11-02-2007, 12:40 AM
A niner fan. Well-respected on here with a lot of football knowledge. I respected her, too. She posted a thread after our miserable loss to the Texans about how SF sucked, yet they won. I understood the Niners were her team, and I was sorry she felt they played bad, but I thought it was a little disrespectful to go to a BB of a team that lost so pitifully to complain about a win for her team. I simply let her know what I thought. I thought I was respectful about it. She disagreed, I guess. No fight. Nothing. She left.

Guru
11-02-2007, 12:42 AM

Thanks guys.

OSCAR BAIT!!!!

luv
11-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Luv, you are going to be mad at me. :lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22404#post22404
Not at all. It proves my point. I thought I acted appropriately. I think she overreacted to it.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:44 AM
A niner fan. Well-respected on here with a lot of football knowledge. I respected her, too. She posted a thread after our miserable loss to the Texans about how SF sucked, yet they won. I understood the Niners were her team, and I was sorry she felt they played bad, but I thought it was a little disrespectful to go to a BB of a team that lost so pitifully to complain about a win for her team. I simply let her know what I thought. I thought I was respectful about it. She disagreed, I guess. No fight. Nothing. She left.

...and a number of people (not me?! http://re3.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2011616473 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dangel%2Bsmiley%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=25&h=20&imgurl=www.clicksmilies.com%2Fs0105%2Fengel%2Fange l-smiley-011.gif&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scifinytt.se%2Fforum%2Findex .php%3Fshowtopic%3D3070&size=1.1kB&name=angel-smiley-011.gif&p=angel+smiley&type=gif&no=4&tt=572&oid=e48da23f28fa344e&ei=UTF-8) ) have continued to tease Luv about it unmercifully

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Not at all. It proves my point. I thought I acted appropriately. I think she overreacted to it.

cat fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 12:47 AM
I did all I knew to do to make her (Sweets) feel welcome, if she doesn't return then...oh well.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=22420&postcount=29

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 12:47 AM
after seeing the thread of why she left...i am glad she is gone....

i feel sorry for the man she is married to if she is married.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:49 AM
after seeing the thread of why she left...i am glad she is gone....

i feel sorry for the man she is married to if she is married.

LOL...rep added

luv
...and a number of people (not me?! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dangel%2Bsmiley%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=25&h=20&imgurl=www.clicksmilies.com%2Fs0105%2Fengel%2Fange l-smiley-011.gif&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scifinytt.se%2Fforum%2Findex .php%3Fshowtopic%3D3070&size=1.1kB&name=angel-smiley-011.gif&p=angel+smiley&type=gif&no=4&tt=572&oid=e48da23f28fa344e&ei=UTF-8) ) have continued to tease Luv about it unmercifully
I've ben teased for much worse. Believe me.

hermhater

If I was a certain kind of guy I would dig deeper and look for the reason for the cat fight.

Posting to a forum where you are in good standing seems to be acceptable to me under any circumstances.

Doesn't seem like luv said anything untoward there to me, but with womens emotions as they are we may never lick our way to the center of this tootsie pop...

luv
11-02-2007, 12:55 AM
If I was a certain kind of guy I would dig deeper and look for the reason for the cat fight.

Posting to a forum where you are in good standing seems to be acceptable to me under any circumstances.

Doesn't seem like luv said anything untoward there to me, but with womens emotions as they are we may never lick our way to the center of this tootsie pop...
I would never go to a board of a team (who not even in our division) who's licking they're fresh wounds to complain about my team playing poorly whenever they won. I just think it's tacky. It' my opinion. People here don't seem to like opinions that difer from their own. I like discussing things and not just say GO CHIEFS all the time. It's boring otherwise.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 12:57 AM
I would never go to a board of a team (who not even in our division) who's licking they're fresh wounds to complain about my team playing poorly whenever they won. I just think it's tacky. It' my opinion. People here don't seem to like opinions that difer from their own. I like discussing things and not just say GO CHIEFS all the time. It's boring otherwise.

why would you say this? I am offended. Chiefster please cancel my membership.

luv
11-02-2007, 12:58 AM
LOL.....literally. Rep.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:02 AM

...and we may never want to!!!

McLovin
11-02-2007, 01:02 AM
LOL.....literally. Rep.

Actually if timsatt leaves mad rep for you luv, are you the cleaner, maybe the bouncer. Sweet (no pun intended). What would it cost for you to whack a couple of those I differ in opinion with.

BTW all this is sarcasm don't get your panties in a bunch.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:05 AM
I don't know...might be time for Chiefster to bestow the title of Resident Assassin...

luv
11-02-2007, 01:07 AM
I don't know...might be time for Chiefster to bestow the title of Resident Assassin...
Someone has to be the voice of reason and anti-homerism! I'll take the hit.

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Done! :11:

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 01:09 AM

Something to consider, but alas I don't have my partner in crime here to discuss it with.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:10 AM
Done! :11:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did you seriously?!?

hermhater
11-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Actually if timsatt leaves mad rep for you luv, are you the cleaner, maybe the bouncer. Sweet (no pun intended). What would it cost for you to whack a couple of those I differ in opinion with.

BTW all this is sarcasm don't get your panties in a bunch.

Apparently we need a sarcasm smilie (seriously).

hermhater
11-02-2007, 01:13 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did you seriously?!?

That ain't right dude...

I got a slow computer and I'm sure my post was meant to show up first.

McLovin
11-02-2007, 01:13 AM
I have a sarcasm sign, just too lazy to insert it.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 01:14 AM
I have a sarcasm sign, just too lazy to insert it.

Are you being sarcastic?

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:16 AM
:sign0095: :Jka: Either one of these would work for "Sarcasm" until a more specific one might become available...

McLovin
11-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Are you being sarcastic?

No

http://www.mtzic.com/chiefs/sign2.gif

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:17 AM
:sign0095: :Jka: Either one of these would work for "Sarcasm" until a more specific one might become available...

No

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Or that one would work...

McLovin
11-02-2007, 01:19 AM
if anyone would like to use it, it is located at www.mtzic.com/chiefs/sign2.gif

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:20 AM
if anyone would like to use it, it is located at www.mtzic.com/chiefs/sign2.gif (http://www.mtzic.com/chiefs/sign2.gif)

Good contribution...rep

hermhater

Mods make it happen!

That is all.

rbedgood
Need more topics to reply guys...approaching 2000

McLovin
11-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Need more topics to reply guys...approaching 2000
How bout if I start another Croyle thread. They seem to be popular.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 01:24 AM
How bout if I start another Croyle thread. They seem to be popular.

I bet I can beat you to it, I went over to the fast computer...

(Post away rbedgood, I made the thread just for you and bryonc!)

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Personally I've spouted my opinion on that subject...

Cliffs Notes...

1) Croyle has physical tools to be good QB in the NFL
2) He has demonstrated a lack of mental capacity to face 1st string defenses when they are in full mode (not prevent)
3) Huard typically manages the game better at this point
4) At this point the Chiefs best chance is with their defense, not their offense (regardless of QB...primary issue is O-line)

Guru
11-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Someone has to be the voice of reason and anti-homerism! I'll take the hit.

Believe me, you are NOT alone.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:30 AM

Guru, are you spying on Luv again...

http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3163871063 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dpeeping%2Btom%26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D106&w=268&h=158&imgurl=www.phantasmagoria.nl%2Fassets%2Fimages%2FP eeping_Tom3.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phantasmagoria.nl%2Fhtml%2Fp eeping_tom.html&size=11.5kB&name=Peeping_Tom3.jpg&p=peeping+tom&type=jpeg&no=119&tt=18,537&oid=ea8aba2a030d41c6&ei=UTF-8)

Guru
11-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Guru, are you spying on Luv again...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dpeeping%2Btom%26ei%3DUTF-8%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D106&w=268&h=158&imgurl=www.phantasmagoria.nl%2Fassets%2Fimages%2FP eeping_Tom3.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phantasmagoria.nl%2Fhtml%2Fp eeping_tom.html&size=11.5kB&name=Peeping_Tom3.jpg&p=peeping+tom&type=jpeg&no=119&tt=18,537&oid=ea8aba2a030d41c6&ei=UTF-8)

Nope. But I AM spying on everyone else.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 01:33 AM

I thought there was a reason the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up...

luv
11-02-2007, 01:35 AM
See? I'm just the front man (or woman). There's always someone working behind the scenes! :D

McLovin
If it helps any my wife isnt wearing anything under her robe, the downstairs window by her bed lost the blackout paper.

:)

rbedgood
I'm bloody sexy...

http://re3.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2815944408 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dfat%2B*******%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=400&h=537&imgurl=edit.81x.com%2FAuthors%2FPiggyM4%2Ffat-*******-jon.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.81x.com%2Fpiggym4%2Faboutme&size=33.1kB&name=fat-*******-jon.jpg&p=fat+*******&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=10,382&oid=bdd76b0a81bebd06&ei=UTF-8)

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm bloody sexy...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dfat%2B*******%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=400&h=537&imgurl=edit.81x.com%2FAuthors%2FPiggyM4%2Ffat-*******-jon.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.81x.com%2Fpiggym4%2Faboutme&size=33.1kB&name=fat-*******-jon.jpg&p=fat+*******&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=10,382&oid=bdd76b0a81bebd06&ei=UTF-8)

I eat because I'm sad; I'm sad because I eat.

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 09:22 AM

Ditto!

I'll throw on my homer hat on game day because I'm rooting for the Chiefs! :D

sling58
11-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Ditto!

I'll throw on my homer hat on game day because I'm rooting for the Chiefs! :D

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!

What in depth commentary. :D

m0ef0e
11-03-2007, 01:32 PM
My remark was only directed at anyone who bashes a player on my team. Constructive factual points about his (and any other players) play are respected, but when I see sigs calling him names and Huard "hating" remarks I feel like I am on another teams site. That's just me, win or lose I will Never bad mouth the Chiefs!!

...but point taken and my apologies to anyone (luv) who may take offense to my statement previous statement. I am sorry and I do not intend to make anyone feel unwelcome here for speaking their mind.

Rep most definitely added. :bananen_smilies046:

Unfortunately, not here. I respected the fact that bryonc posted facts, rankings, and stats about Huard and his opinion to bring in the kid. In response, I posted a short list of stats and facts without trying to trash anybody. And, for that, I pretty much got called gay and stupid. So, I wound up writing a few idiotic things myself because I got a little flustered. That's why I'm so tired of this debate-- because it turns into a bunch of 2nd-grade name-calling most of the time.

timsatt1
11-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Unfortunately, not here. I respected the fact that bryonc posted facts, rankings, and stats about Huard and his opinion to bring in the kid. In response, I posted a short list of stats and facts without trying to trash anybody. And, for that, I pretty much got called gay and stupid. So, I wound up writing a few idiotic things myself because I got a little flustered. That's why I'm so tired of this debate-- because it turns into a bunch of 2nd-grade name-calling most of the time.

what is wrong with that? i loved joining the majority in second grade and picking on the weakest link.

i do apoligize for my response to your post though. shouldnt have said what i did.

m0ef0e
11-03-2007, 06:35 PM
what is wrong with that? i loved joining the majority in second grade and picking on the weakest link.

i do apoligize for my response to your post though. shouldnt have said what i did.

I ain't worried about it. No sweat off my sac, so to speak. You better look somewhere else for the weakest link, though. Believe it or not, I actually know what I'm talking about... sometimes.

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 06:43 PM

Agreed! that does get really old. However, respect for members is what the rules advocate; Teams / coaches ect. are fair game.

McLovin
11-03-2007, 11:44 PM

I left this thread alone for a couple of days so I could get my emotions out of it, I have almost stopped posting all together because of the Huard Croyle thing and I am one of the major instigators. I feel now I can honestly speak without getting angry and respond to how I feel on this subject, and at the moment it isnt the subject of Huard v Croyle, but the issue of Poster v Poster.

First on what I feel I need to address the most, I need to apologize to m0ef0e, it was a misunderstanding if you think I was calling you gay,

1. I don't feel your gay (don't know you well enough to make that judgement).

2. I don't use someone being gay as a put down, I feel more of a put down would be homophobic. I know a lot of gay men and women, A lot of whom are openly gay, even though I am straight I have spent some time in gay bars with friends because I am very comfortable where I am with my sexuality and don't feel threatened so I can actually find gay bars somewhat of a nice evening, (given the right bar on the right night).

3. All I was really saying on this was in my mind if you like him so much maybe you should follow up on it, I now know this was made out of emotion and should not have been added, especially without clarification.

Next point I need to make, it has been brought to my attention that I felt relevant I went on the offensive when someone else pointed out that there were contradictory stats, Again for that I am sorry. I have always said that I wanted to talk to people that could talk respectfully and show an opposing opinion. I then took the do as I say not as I do approach.

All of that being said I pretty depressed and a little extra emotional during that time, but that doesn't justify me doing it, I just hope all know that isn't me or what I am about, and I again apologize to m0ef0e.

Finally I have now taken the stance on this that Who cares what I think, Herm is the only one that matters, if he wants to start Huard, he will start him no matter how high my blood pressure may go because of it, there is no need to fight with others on this site.

I may still post some response to some threads as I did earlier to the thread HH posted saying Croyle would start, LOL on this one I put that the depth chart said otherwise.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Bravo bryonc!

I'm sure m0ef0e appreciates the sentiment!

Way to be guy, way to be!

:sign0098: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
I left this thread alone for a couple of days so I could get my emotions out of it, I have almost stopped posting all together because of the Huard Croyle thing and I am one of the major instigators. I feel now I can honestly speak without getting angry and respond to how I feel on this subject, and at the moment it isnt the subject of Huard v Croyle, but the issue of Poster v Poster.

First on what I feel I need to address the most, I need to apologize to m0ef0e, it was a misunderstanding if you think I was calling you gay,

2. I don't use someone being gay as a put down, I feel more of a put down would be homophobic. I know a lot of gay men and women, A lot of whom are openly gay, even though I am straight I have spent some time in gay bars with friends because I am very comfortable where I am with my sexuality and don't feel threatened so I can actually find gay bars somewhat of a nice evening, (given the right bar on the right night).

3. All I was really saying on this was in my mind if you like him so much maybe you should follow up on it, I now know this was made out of emotion and should not have been added, especially without clarification.

Next point I need to make, it has been brought to my attention that I felt relevant I went on the offensive when someone else pointed out that there were contradictory stats, Again for that I am sorry. I have always said that I wanted to talk to people that could talk respectfully and show an opposing opinion. I then took the do as I say not as I do approach.

All of that being said I pretty depressed and a little extra emotional during that time, but that doesn't justify me doing it, I just hope all know that isn't me or what I am about, and I again apologize to m0ef0e.

Finally I have now taken the stance on this that Who cares what I think, Herm is the only one that matters, if he wants to start Huard, he will start him no matter how high my blood pressure may go because of it, there is no need to fight with others on this site.

I may still post some response to some threads as I did earlier to the thread HH posted saying Croyle would start, LOL on this one I put that the depth chart said otherwise.

To sum this up in one simple phrase: mutual respect!

chief31
11-04-2007, 08:13 AM
I

Rep addded! I know that apologies are difficult for most men. I also think that this is worthy of a POM nomination.

texaschief
11-04-2007, 03:18 PM
(((sigh))) must be nice for Green Bay to have a QB who can move in the pocket.

Anyone know the number of bootlegs Huard has run this season....or, ever? i bet the answer rhymes with hero.

mxpxHERO
11-04-2007, 04:27 PM
(((sigh))) must be nice for Green Bay to have a QB who can move in the pocket.

Anyone know the number of bootlegs Huard has run this season....or, ever? i bet the answer rhymes with hero.

to even have favre and huard in the same sentence is a joke. huard has to be the slowest and immoble quarterback in the league... jeez its horrible watching him trying to scramble, he's gonna get tackled everytime.

m0ef0e
11-06-2007, 03:29 PM

No worries man. The offense keeps proving you right, anyway. I'm at the point where the change will not be unwelcome. This offense needs to realize that they need to do their jobs and do them right in order to secure future employment.

chief31
11-07-2007, 02:12 AM
I say again, that I think the offense showed some very good signs last week. They managed zero fieldgoals, and put 22 points on the board, against a tough Packers defense.

anaeelbackwards
11-07-2007, 02:18 AM
I say again, that I think the offense showed some very good signs last week. They managed zero fieldgoals, and put 22 points on the board, against a tough Packers defense.

i know i say this alot but dammit, their points off of turnover rate has to be low... i hate seeing good turnovers being turned into waste just because they cannot convert on third down... the defense is working their tails off to keep us in games the offense has to atleast reward them with points if we get turnovers.

chief31
11-07-2007, 02:21 AM
That is a fact. But the only reason that I would want to see Croyle thrown into this fire too early, is if we are slipping away from contention.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:23 AM

This is a credit to the offense scoring in the Red Zone right?

You're not making fun of Rayner vs Crosby are you? :D

luv
11-07-2007, 02:24 AM
That is a fact. But the only reason that I would want to see Croyle thrown into this fire too early, is if we are slipping away from contention.
How far do you think we'll make it into the playoffs?

I'm about ready to beg a mod to lock this thread though. THe whole argument is pointless. No one is going to change anyone else's opinion, so why argue?

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:24 AM

You have that little faith in the guy, or just that he's our last possible option?

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:28 AM
How far do you think we'll make it into the playoffs?

I'm about ready to beg a mod to lock this thread though. THe whole argument is pointless. No one is going to change anyone else's opinion, so why argue?

YouTube - Jim Mora Playoffs ! ? Long Version

Guru
11-07-2007, 02:29 AM
WE are not winning a superbowl this year with either one. That is the only reason I would like to see what Croyle has now rather than later. With a limping Donkey coming to town it seems like a rather interesting opportunity.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:37 AM
WE are not winning a superbowl this year with either one. That is the only reason I would like to see what Croyle has now rather than later. With a limping Donkey coming to town it seems like a rather interesting opportunity.

That is my kind of fan!

All this bullsh!t about winning the next game is getting tired with me.

I think the Chiefs have about 3 or 4 years before we lose all of the talent we have left. The draft isn't really going our way, and we need to do something about it.

This is the time to make the future (however short it may be) happen!

luv
11-07-2007, 02:40 AM
That is my kind of fan!

I think the Chiefs have about 3 or 4 years before we lose all of the talent we have left. The draft isn't really going our way, and we need to do something about it.

I'm pretty sure the Chiefs will be around for years to come.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:55 AM
That is my kind of fan!

I'm pretty sure the Chiefs will be around for years to come.

As am I.

I just meant with the PRO BOWL talent that we have right now.

It looks like we got a (freakin') great receiver in DBo (seriously and that is all) , and had to trade for a kickers backup with the team we just lost to, probably because of their kicker.

Kickers are pretty important.

I know how it turned out this week, but last year the Colts got a hold of Vinatieri and wond the Super Bowl.

Not a coincidence.

With HERMS offensive scheme we need to have the best kicker in the NFL.

Thank God for Colquitt.

:11: Sorry Chiefster but I am wise.

anaeelbackwards
11-07-2007, 03:03 AM

id rather have croyle put one game in under his belt before he gets hit in the mouth vs the colts.

that is all.:drunkhb:

chief31
11-07-2007, 03:18 AM
You have that little faith in the guy, or just that he's our last possible option?

I am that firm in believing that a young QB can learn alot from the sidelines.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by chief31 http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45799#post45799)

So abandon the raft while it can still float?

The ship is going down man...

boo:D

chief31
11-07-2007, 03:32 AM
So abandon the raft while it can still float?

The ship is going down man...

boo:D

Eye of the beholder. I see us in first place. I see that the offense showed some very positive signs last week too.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Do you mean enough positiveness(?) that we will win the SuperBowl?

That is still my goal this year.

If the Chiefs make the right decisions, they can do it.

We have the talent.

Do we have the play calling ability?

luv
11-07-2007, 03:47 AM
You know how my grandpa learned how to swim? His parents took him out into the middle of the lake and threw him in.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 03:51 AM
You know how my grandpa learned how to swim? His parents took him out into the middle of the lake and threw him in.

I am not joking.

Seriously.

That is how I learned to doggy paddle when I was 4.

My mom was in the pool and asked me to jump to her.

But THIS time she backed up and I had to doggy paddle to her.

Not as drastic as what luv suggested, and possibly not as wise, but just thought I would share it.

Guru
11-07-2007, 03:52 AM

I'm calling the police. Child endangerment.:11:

chief31
11-07-2007, 04:23 AM

Do you know how my great uncle Ricky died? Same way.

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 06:19 AM

Excellent point!

luv
11-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Sorry to hear that. No one jumped in to save him?

chief31
11-07-2007, 02:08 PM

Well, of course they did. But they assumed he was going to swim, and made it to him too late.

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 02:08 PM

Another good point; I wondered the same.

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Well, of course they did. But they assumed he was going to swim, and made it to him too late.

Wow! Sorry to hear it.

chief31
11-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Wow! Sorry to hear it.

He died when I was too young to remember, so it's not like a soft spot. But thanks anyway.

Just thought that it applied to the annalogy.

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 02:18 PM
He died when I was too young to remember, so it's not like a soft spot. But thanks anyway.

True. :)

luv
11-07-2007, 02:26 PM

It does. It's just a matter of the coaching staff knowing when to jump in. Otherwise, no one learns how to swim by walking along the shore and watching others. So, do you have little faith in Croyle learning to "swim" or in the coaches ability to know when to "jump in to save him"?

chief31
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
It does. It's just a matter of the coaching staff knowing when to jump in. Otherwise, no one learns how to swim by walking along the shore and watching others. So, do you have little faith in Croyle learning to "swim" or in the coaches ability to know when to "jump in to save him"?

More like I think that one can learn to swim, in the shallow end. I did.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
chief31 I think we need a bet to see if this thread will ever reach the length of "Last one to post in this thread wins." thread!

Heh!

timsatt1
11-07-2007, 06:39 PM
I am that firm in believing that a young QB can learn alot from the sidelines.

yeah ummm. you are also a firm believer in playing the experienced quarterback. well you have to play to get experience, so we play him, now he has some experience, play him more, he has more experience.

that is the name of the game. He probably did learn a lot in 8 games on the sidelines. put him in. you want him to learn an entire year? without playing? and play huard for what reason? it should be all or nothing as far as winning the superbowl or not winning it. So, if we arent going to win it, we need to use these games for a purpose. To build a franchise and see what we have.

but why am i debating logic with you? i dont know. I could say the wisest thing and you wouldnt hear it. So I am a fool for typing this stuff.

Guru
11-07-2007, 08:07 PM
yeah ummm. you are also a firm believer in playing the experienced quarterback. well you have to play to get experience, so we play him, now he has some experience, play him more, he has more experience.

that is the name of the game. He probably did learn a lot in 8 games on the sidelines. put him in. you want him to learn an entire year? without playing? and play huard for what reason? it should be all or nothing as far as winning the superbowl or not winning it. So, if we arent going to win it, we need to use these games for a purpose. To build a franchise and see what we have.

but why am i debating logic with you? i dont know. I could say the wisest thing and you wouldnt hear it. So I am a fool for typing this stuff.
What a wise statement. :lol::D

hermhater
11-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Heh!

Pro_Angler
11-07-2007, 09:32 PM
This is much like raiders situation why bring in the future QB if he is just gonna get the crap kicked out of him>>>>>>>

Wait till next years beef up the o-line dump LJ like I have been saying all along and then put in Brodie

sling58
11-07-2007, 09:35 PM
This is much like raiders situation why bring in the future QB if he is just gonna get the crap kicked out of him>>>>>>>

Wait till next years beef up the o-line dump LJ like I have been saying all along and then put in Brodie

I ahve been tryin gto get this point across for months but some people think that Croyle will come in and be some kind of football god behind this line. It won't happen. Brodie will come in, get sacked and hurt and where will we be next year, in a worse situation. Let the O-line work it's kinks out then put Brodie in. I want to see Brodie play also, just don't want to see him hurt. IMO.

chief31
11-07-2007, 10:20 PM

Where do you get off telling me what I believe? Where did you even dream-up the concept of my believing in starting an experienced quarterback?

For me, this whole situatioin is about allowing the kid to develope into our quarterback. Not only don't I feel Croyle should be throw in behind this line, if we can avoid it, but I also think that Croyle is getting irreplacable experience by staying on the sidelines for as long as possible.

How's the home and everything? Last I heard from you, the fires were getting close and then you seemed to be quiet for a while.

Of course, I guess I could look through todays posts and see if youy hadn't already informed us on this subject, But I saw that you had posted, and instantly thought felt the need to welcome you back and find out if the fires decided to bypass you.

hermhater
11-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Where do you get off telling me what I believe? Where did you even dream-up the concept of my believing in starting an experienced quarterback?

For me, this whole situatioin is about allowing the kid to develope into our quarterback. Not only don't I feel Croyle should be throw in behind this line, if we can avoid it, but I also think that Croyle is getting irreplacable experience by staying on the sidelines for as long as possible.

WTF??? You hate Broyle and always will!!!

I think you are trying to subversively undermine Brodie Croyle....

I am henceforth calling you Fatlock man...

YOU ARE THE REASON THE CHIEFS ARE 4-4!!!!!

YOU THOUGHT WE WOULD DO BAD THIS YEAR AND YOU ARE NEEDING TO GIVE BLOOD FOR THE CHIEFS!!!!!

DO YOU REALLY EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CHIEFS???

ALL YOU DO IS YELL ABOUT HOW WHAT YOU SAID WAS RIGHT, 2 WEEKS AGO?????

THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL AND I WILL HAVE ALL YOUR B!TCHES AND ARROWCASH!

"Last edited by Tony Montana at..."

How's the home and everything? Last I heard from you, the fires were getting close and then you seemed to be quiet for a while.

Of course, I guess I could look through todays posts and see if youy hadn't already informed us on this subject, But I saw that you had posted, and instantly thought felt the need to welcome you back and find out if the fires decided to bypass you.

Hey man I hope everything worked out well for you.

California has taken a beating lately, sorry for the losses around your area.

Perhaps a Chiefs win this Sunday against the Donks will raise the spirits!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!