PDA

View Full Version : SUH being shopped by detroit lions

stevefuller
04-26-2014, 01:47 PM
should we consider him?
he needs a new contract and he's looking for a fat deal plus i dont know what lions are asking?
if they are just ready to move on well maybe flowers to detroit could be where you could start the offer...i love brandon flowers but it seems he doesnt fit "the" system.
thoughts

Coach
04-26-2014, 02:28 PM
We can't afford to resign the QB that we paid 2nd rd picks for, seems pretty unlikely that we could sign the most expensive DL in the nfl.

Eydugstr
04-26-2014, 05:30 PM
We can't afford to resign the QB that we paid 2nd rd picks for, seems pretty unlikely that we could sign the most expensive DL in the nfl.

Agreed. We can't afford him. With that being said, if he got signed with KC and decided to become part of a D-line with Poe, Peyton Manning would set a speed record for a filling out a retirement form.

TopekaRoy
04-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Even if we could afford him, even if he wouldn't cost us 2 high draft picks, I wouldn't want him on the Chiefs. He's a dirty player, he is way too expensive and he is over rated. His rookie year (2010) was his best and he hasn't come close to matching those numbers since. We can draft a guy who is just as good, much less expensive and won't get fined for dirty hits 3 or 4 times a year.

Suh's career stats (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13234/ndamukong-suh)