PDA

View Full Version : What is this NFL network you speak of?

hermhater
10-22-2007, 01:28 AM
I am so sick of seeing World Series, NASCAR, and other BS while trying to see my Chiefs on ESPN.

How much does the NFL network cost and how can I get it?

If I can get a station that is all time NFL for the entire NFL season, then I will do it.

I can't stands no more.

:mob::mob::mob::mob:

McLovin
10-22-2007, 01:35 AM
I am so sick of seeing World Series, NASCAR, and other BS while trying to see my Chiefs on ESPN.

If I can get a station that is all time NFL for the entire NFL season, then I will do it.

I can't stands no more.

No actually it is NFL all year, not only during the season, There is a little thing called NFL Replay that plays the 4 best games on Mon, Tue, and Wed so you can watch them again, And during the offseason there is a lot of draft coverage, there is offseason games, classic type games, there is stuff like the pro bowl and NFL Europa stuff, The network is owned by the NFL and also shows games a few times a year (such as the Thanksgiving game last year - Chiefs - Broncos.)

And other then a random paragraph here and there, there is NO baseball talk, no tennis, no golf. And to top that ... they have awesome commercials.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 01:51 AM

I can't stands no more.

No actually it is NFL all year, not only during the season, There is a little thing called NFL Replay that plays the 4 best games on Mon, Tue, and Wed so you can watch them again, And during the offseason there is a lot of draft coverage, there is offseason games, classic type games, there is stuff like the pro bowl and NFL Europa stuff, The network is owned by the NFL and also shows games a few times a year (such as the Thanksgiving game last year - Chiefs - Broncos.)

And other then a random paragraph here and there, there is NO baseball talk, no tennis, no golf. And to top that ... they have awesome commercials.

That is a pretty good plus because then I can watch it again for the Replay!

I get it whenever the Chiefs play!

One of only a few reasons it is good to live RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!!!!

Guru
10-22-2007, 01:55 AM
Just get Dish Network for $29.99 per month and you will have NFL Network.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 01:59 AM
Just get Dish Network for $29.99 per month and you will have NFL Network.

My balcony doesn't face South, and they will charge me $100 to just come and see if it will work here.

Guru
10-22-2007, 02:01 AM
My balcony doesn't face South, and they will charge me $100 to just come and see if it will work here.

Well, if they don't offer it on your cable system, then I don't know what else to tell ya.

Get a Sprint phone and you will have access to some free NFL Network content.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 02:10 AM

Well, if they don't offer it on your cable system, then I don't know what else to tell ya.

I think I can get it on cable, but how much does it cost?

I am already paying 80 REALArrowcash on it per month.

Comcast will r@pe you if you try and get a new channel.

But I want the NFL channel, because I am tired of watching frickin baseball, NHL, etc stats after OUR Chiefs beat the raiders!

Is that crazy?

hermhater
10-22-2007, 02:11 AM

Worked for them, and I know better now!

:lol::D

Guru
10-22-2007, 02:15 AM

But I want the NFL channel, because I am tired of watching frickin baseball, NHL, etc stats after OUR Chiefs beat the raiders!

Is that crazy?

$80 per month and they still don't provide you with NFLN? :sign0153:

$80 will get you digital cable and over 200 channels in Topeka.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 02:19 AM

Is that crazy?

I already pay about $80 per month, and I don't have NFL network...

I need to review the GF cable bill...

She must have the Lifetime Premium Channel!

:lol:

sling58
10-22-2007, 07:18 AM

You would get it in OKC with Cox for that price plus all the movie channels and extras.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 09:49 AM
I would imagine that your 80 includes your internet access, you might want to check you may be able to get a discount for adding digital cable.

A lot of these companies offers a deal if you get Digital Cable and Internet. I pay less for digital then if I had basic cable because of the deal with Internet.

Also you may be able to add digital for free and pay 5 dollars a month for a digital box, I pay 13 for a DVR digital box. Then you will get the basic level of digital, Which usually includes the NFL Network.

sling58
10-22-2007, 09:54 AM
I would imagine that your 80 includes your internet access, you might want to check you may be able to get a discount for adding digital cable.

A lot of these companies offers a deal if you get Digital Cable and Internet. I pay less for digital then if I had basic cable because of the deal with Internet.

Also you may be able to add digital for free and pay 5 dollars a month for a digital box, I pay 13 for a DVR digital box. Then you will get the basic level of digital, Which usually includes the NFL Network.

This is true. Good advice Bryon.

Canada
10-22-2007, 09:58 AM

They are replaying 5 games this year!! :yahoo: I have had NFL Network for three years and it is better that any other channel on my satellite!!

$80 on my sat get NFL Network, 300 channels, all the movie channels and NFL SUnday Ticket!! But beer is still $42 bucks a case!! :beer:

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:05 AM
They are replaying 5 games this year!! :yahoo: I have had NFL Network for three years and it is better that any other channel on my satellite!!

$80 on my sat get NFL Network, 300 channels, all the movie channels and NFL SUnday Ticket!! But beer is still $42 bucks a case!! :beer:

I wish I had NFL Sunday ticket myself. That's a Direct tv only thing though.

rbedgood
10-24-2007, 01:31 AM

Sling58=Cable employee in commercial

Not sure if this clip will load but the commercial to reference is the one at the 3:03 mark on the medley of commercials.

YouTube - Funny DirecTV Commercial Medley

hermhater
10-24-2007, 01:36 AM

Not sure if this clip will load but the commercial to reference is the one at the 3:03 mark on the medley of commercials.

YouTube - Funny DirecTV Commercial Medley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnKttMDH7k)

Dude you made me laugh so hard I have to clean myself up.

As if I didn't need another reason for self loathing!

:11::D

Canada
10-24-2007, 08:33 AM

Not in Canada.....we steal it from you silly Americans!!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 02:25 PM
It's actually pretty cheap here.

McLovin
10-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Is there a single commercial that Peyton Manning is not in?

hermhater
10-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Is there a single commercial that Peyton Manning is not in?

YouTube - Cat Herders

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 11:47 PM
YouTube - Cat Herders (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmgLtg1Izw)

So this is why the pet population is out of control.

sling58
10-25-2007, 07:56 AM

YouTube - Funny DirecTV Commercial Medley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnKttMDH7k)

I work in the Wireless division of Cox Communications thank you!

:lol: :lol: