PDA

View Full Version : All Super Bowl winners have...

hermhater
10-22-2007, 02:30 AM
All Super Bowl winners have...

...been able to throw the ball down the field deep consistently.

Stop the run.

And have a great receiver.

Anyone?

Do we have that?

Guru
10-22-2007, 02:39 AM

Stop the run. CHECK

And have a great receiver. CHECK

Anyone?

Do we have that?

Guess not.

chief31
10-22-2007, 03:07 AM

Stop the run.

Anyone?

Do we have that?

The Ravens were throwing the ball? I must have missed that play.

:lol:

hermhater
10-22-2007, 04:11 AM
The Ravens were throwing the ball? I must have missed that play.

:lol:

Was sharpe catching the ball that year?

:D

chief31
10-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Was sharpe catching the ball that year?

:D

The Ravens were far from being any kind of threat, throwing the ball.

And they didn't have a great reciever.

luv
10-22-2007, 04:38 AM

Stop the run.

Anyone?

Do we have that?
We have one out of three, but he's a rookie.

sling58
10-22-2007, 06:58 AM
We have the Defense to help us get there. Our offense would need to improve a little.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 10:11 AM

...been able to throw the ball down the field deep consistently. Croyle? never know.

Stop the run. Check

And have a great receiver.Check

Anyone?

Do we have that?

Hmmm maybe we should try Croyle, lol.

We need to patch up the O line a little more though.

anaeelbackwards
10-22-2007, 10:18 AM
We have the Defense to help us get there. Our offense would need to improve a little.

more like a lot..... the way we've been squeaking by games by help of our defense keeping us in games, we need more than just a little. i really do not like the way we our turnover/scoring issue. it seems like every time we get a turnover and put us in decent field position, the o doesn't cash in. i get irritated every time i see it... sooner or later, the defense is going to ware down and the offense still will not be able to score.... i know we don't have the offensive line that we used to have but jeez it would be nice to atleast make those turnovers into points. there has been too many times that our team has had forced fumbles/interceptions and we didn't cash in on any of them. its very frustrating to watch.... i know i know im sounding very bad but im only trying to be real about it.. we can only do with what we have. we still have more games and we can only improve with what we have...:drunkhb:

McLovin
10-22-2007, 10:21 AM
more like a lot..... the way we've been squeaking by games by help of our defense keeping us in games, we need more than just a little. i really do not like the way we our turnover/scoring issue. it seems like every time we get a turnover and put us in decent field position, the o doesn't cash in. i get irritated every time i see it... sooner or later, the defense is going to ware down and the offense still will not be able to score.... i know we don't have the offensive line that we used to have but jeez it would be nice to atleast make those turnovers into points. there has been too many times that our team has had forced fumbles/interceptions and we didn't cash in on any of them. its very frustrating to watch.... i know i know im sounding very bad but im only trying to be real about it.. we can only do with what we have. we still have more games and we can only improve with what we have...:drunkhb:

You aren't sounding bad you are sounding realistic.

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Hmmm maybe we should try Croyle, lol.

We need to patch up the O line a little more though.

agreed and maybe change out a few coached also.

mxpxHERO
10-22-2007, 10:45 AM

you quoted this same thing last nite but with a few slurs.... :11:

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:49 AM
you quoted this same thing last nite but with a few slurs.... :11:

drunk pillow talk?

:lol: :lol:

rbedgood
10-22-2007, 11:08 PM

Stop the run.

Anyone?

Do we have that?

The Ravens lack of a deep pass game as well as a true #1 WR has been mentioned...

As for teams that couldn't stop the run, the 99-00 Rams come to mind (they just outscored most teams), as well as the 96-97 Packers (great pass rush, great offense), and ironically the LT led NYG gave up over 130 yards rushing in SuperBowl 25.

Canada
10-23-2007, 03:36 PM

Stop the run.

Anyone?

Do we have that?

We can throw the ball deep consistently....might not always catch it but we can throw it!!

Stop the run...yes

Great Receiver....just Tony and DBowe

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-23-2007, 03:53 PM
I still would like to see Sippio; is he still activated?