PDA

View Full Version : Jags/colts Tonite!

anaeelbackwards
10-22-2007, 10:10 AM
im loving this game tonight....are you ready for some football? this is the first MNF game i going to watch this season..... when was the last time the MNF was at ARROWHEAD? anyways

who's going to win it?

with all the new england hype (much deserved) that they are getting, the superbowl champs colts seemed to be under the radar.... undefeated, and they've got peyton manning. they've got an awesome offense and a newly found defense. they are looking great! but im going to pick jacksonville in this one. i love the way their killer d is just bringin' it week in and week out.
i did say the colts were going to be undefeated until we faced them... scratch that...... jacksonville with their d, gerard looking good and at home..... thats going to be a tough win for peyton and crew... even with the colts just coming off of a bye, i still pick the jags.

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:22 AM
I say Indy.

On the Arrowhead thing MNF. It's been years. 2004 against the Pats. We lost 27-19

mxpxHERO
10-22-2007, 10:50 AM
I say Indy.

On the Arrowhead thing MNF. It's been years. 2004 against the Pats. We lost 27-19

id like to say INDY just because i want to see the UNDEFEATED MATCHUP against THE PATS but im gonna pick THE JAGS as well. :11:

sling58
10-22-2007, 10:53 AM
id like to say INDY just because i want to see the UNDEFEATED MATCHUP against THE PATS but im gonna pick THE JAGS as well. :11:

Afraid of committment there HERO? PICK ONE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

McLovin
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Everyone has seen the Indy O, but we have seen the Jags smothering D firsthand.

I pick to win in a low scoring game, 10-7.

MOJO with the 7.
And for the Colts, Dallas Clark with the 7.

rbedgood
10-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Everyone has seen the Indy O, but we have seen the Jags smothering D firsthand.

I pick to win in a low scoring game, 10-7.

MOJO with the 7.
And for the Colts, Dallas Clark with the 7.

Well you got the Dallas Clark 7 right...however you missed Mannings rushing TD, Keith's TD, oh and Freeney's safety.

Actually I would've called it like you did too...Indy/NE in a couple weeks is looking like a great matchup

McLovin
10-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Wow was I wrong, They announcers said that the Jags are good but don't know how to win the big games.

I also got the MoJo TD, I just didn't see the Colts abusing the Jags D like that, I hope this is an example of how a great QB can get things done even against a good D, and not a glimpse of how weak the Chiefs O can be.

Thing is Colts are the SB champs, have started 3 years 6-0 or better (13-0) (9-0) (?-0) at least 6.

Well at least they aren't in the West.

hermhater
10-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Wow was I wrong, They announcers said that the Jags are good but don't know how to win the big games.

I also got the MoJo TD, I just didn't see the Colts abusing the Jags D like that, I hope this is an example of how a great QB can get things done even against a good D, and not a glimpse of how weak the Chiefs O can be.

Thing is Colts are the SB champs, have started 3 years 6-0 or better (13-0) (9-0) (?-0) at least 6.

Well at least they aren't in the West.

Doesn't matter that the Colts aren't in the West, they kick us out of the playoffs all the time.

anaeelbackwards
10-24-2007, 09:34 AM
boy was i wrong about this game.

what does that tell you about the CHIEFS? the jags beating us at arrowhead and then JAGS looking silly at home? the COLTS did have a bye week to prepare for the JAGS so they knew what was coming....

the real question is what does that tell you about the COLTS? superbowl champs with a tenacious D, bring on BRADY and the PATS....

COLTS/PATS... looking to be a pretty sweet matchup the more they mention it...

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 02:31 PM
So I guess the Colts won??? :p

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:32 PM
So I guess the Colts won??? :p

It was more of a massacre than a win, but yes.

They did win.

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 02:44 PM
It was more of a massacre than a win, but yes.

They did win.

OUCH!