PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Simms

kenny1937
12-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Chin Up Ryan, you are important to the Team, Being a Starter is over rated, a team is just that a team, and every component of the team is very important. It doesn't matter who the starter is, when you are out there, every Hurry, every sack, every tackle you make makes you a vital part of the team that is on the field at that time. For the team to make the a run for the play offs and a shot at the Super Bowl every one has to have a team mindset, not an individual mindset, so get in there big fella, I know what you can do, and so do you, a pity party helps no one, a positive mindset makes you the most valuable player on the team, Go To It, I have confidence in you, and I want to look into that TV set and see a big positive smile on your face, You can do It Big Guy, you can do it!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-01-2006, 03:09 AM
I don't think Ryan should go away sad; as long as he just goes away.

kenny1937
12-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Ryan, past, future, are meaningless, the present is the make or break situation, Go out when you are put in and play like the starter you are, keep focused on the game, in football only the present matters, tommorrow is not here yet and yesterday is gone, Go get them today!!

Chiefster
12-03-2006, 04:15 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Ryan, past, future, are meaningless, the present is the make or break situation, Go out when you are put in and play like the starter you are, keep focused on the game, in football only the present matters, tommorrow is not here yet and yesterday is gone, Go get them today!!

That's the problem; he's a bust from the very begining.

kenny1937
12-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Our problem is that we need the best effort from everybody on the team, which means the team must have a positive approach to each and every game, if you go into a game with a "We can't win attitude", guess what you will lose. In order to compete you must be pros, and since you didn't start playing football yesterday, you know what is expected of you when you take the field. Getting into a positive frame of mind is not enough, you have to believe in your ability to play football and then PLAY FOOTBALL!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!